Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liturgical_colours
youtube.com/watch?v=8-fkmRaX0Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mexican
Opinion invalid

damn, maybe next time

what's with all the purple?

Ofrendas de muertos can be really colorful, not necessarily purple but in many parts of the film there is a lot of vibrant colors.

sigh.. how comes that ou are such uneducated moron? are you living jew order?

>Blue Violet aka purple is the color of higher rule to welcome the coming of a King/God. It also evokes pain and suffering as a fight for good. It is sometimes used as the traditional purple for Advent to symbolize both the impending birth of Jesus yet also foreshadowing his death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liturgical_colours

This Movie Really Struck a nerve at the End
It hits Really fucking Hard if you've gone Trough something Similar

dem fucking dog in a room full with walking bones..

wish BoL was better.

Purple symbolize pain, suffering, and therefore mourning and penitence. It is the liturgical color for the Season of Lent. It is also the color of royalty, so traditionally has also been used for Advent and is still used in Catholic churches, although Blue Violet is also used.

I really wanna like this movie, but I can't fucking stand the character designs. They just look fucking awful.

it has Good Dinsaur problem?

>They just look fucking awful.

design is great. mexico is not Israel.live with it.

I didn't like the eyeballs on the skeletons but watching the film, I grew to love all of the character designs.

yes, it's a comforting thought that you might one day reunite with the ones you love but it's bitter sweet knowing that it's not true.

>Purple symbolize pain, suffering
To your coffers maybe, purple dye was more expensive by the gram than gold up until the 1800s.

>To your coffers maybe,

read to the end you fuck.

Movie reminds me a bit of Up. Strong emotional content and great themes, but the villain and mascot characters are generic as fuck. Pixar did the "the super good guy is actually the main villain, surprise" thing again.

Exactly, it suffers from Good Dinosaur Syndrome. The backgrounds, lighting, and dynamic effects are all fucking gorgeous, but the actual characters just look so fucking off like they don't fit with the world they're inhabiting. GDS is like a kind of weird reverse uncanny valley effect.

da fuck are ou talking about? nigglet. the main charackres were designed first and all other shit came up later as the production designer got more handy with the main idea of the movie.
good dino was redesigned few time after preproduction. the sloppy goof shit is the part of original concept. in this movie they just developed along and put light on the happening in general, less on the Charakters.

Pagan bullshit

It was quite cliche but I still enjoyed how everything unraveled

>another mexishit movie about skeletons
so original

is a mystic/magical color and disney like than shit.

But Dia de muertos is a half Catolic holiday, is easy 80% religious.

What other theme would you pick up?
La revolucion mexicana is away too violent and depressive for the gringos.

Why is 3D Marco Diaz hanging out with spoopy skeletons?

LUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Purple is a creative color... Unlike green, ugh.

miguel's sister was cute, too bad she had little to no screentime

blame disney for that, BoL had better designs

why blame disney? arent you hapy we got TWO mexican cakes?

>one cake looks like shit but tastes good
>the other tastes bland but looks incredible
Just make a single good thing out of both!

i blame Jorgez for not going to Pixar with his idea.

it was no use compa,that granny scene was away too relatable.

OH LOL it's based spic man, Nick "deflection is as good as refutation" Fuentes here to offer a totally revisionist history backed up by alt-cucks in the internet comment sections. What a slimy little kike.

But user
what if
Lucha Skeletons

This
BurgerJews canĀ“t into getting visited once a year by a loved one

>Lucha Skeletons
Disney excecutive here, how much for the rights to Calacas Luchadoras?

Need rule34 of the shota.

Here is the thing, Jorgez had better desings, probably even better characters, but overall he went for the American cock sucking (Cant call it land of the dead guys! Its land of the forgotten now goy!) and the movie ended up a shitfest with beautiful visuals but shitty love triangle plot with american pop music.
Coco on the other hand ended up with some bland desings not on the par with BoL, but the plot actually centers around the tradition of the Dia de los Muertos, and ends up coming out as a far supperior product despite the fact that it was made entirely by different Murrican Jews.

BoL: Great desings/Visuals, Shitty Movie
Coco: Shitty Desings/Visuals, Good Movie

you haven't looked far enough

There's lots of stories that could be done.
But knowing hollywood they'll probably only take a risk with biography movies, like maybe the history of Porfirio Diaz or other controversial figures in Mexican history.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-fkmRaX0Wk

it had potentional though.

Villa raided some Gringo farms, so a positive portrayal is out of question.
Zapata is a communist, (a real economical one, not the idpol shit Americans confuse with liberalism) so this is also out of question.
Also by occupying Vera Cruz, the Americans were a little bit involved as well.

it was that bad?

turn over whoever designed that dog to los zetas

>he never heard of Sphinx's canine brorther ,Xoloitzcuintli