What will he look like when the chadification process is complete?

>From Sam Humphries
Maybe we will finally get confirmation on who leaked CW2

Hopefully like an individual who died tragically of a massive pulmonary embolism, thus sparing countless innocent IPs from his touch.

>Bendis
>Brian Michael Bendis
>Chadifying
If anything he will be the rotten apple that spoils the barrel

Bendis'll be the one to finally kill that stupid meme. Just you wait and see.

He looks really old there.

Don't be so edgy. Just mail DC offices some fake turds, explaining in polite terms that Bendis is terrible writer and needs to be blacklist from the industry.

Why are characterfags so annoying?

>#notahint
Oh boy.

No amount of push-ups can make his dialogue not grating.

Well, Rebirth was nice while it lasted, the pendulum had to swing back to Marvel eventually.

Rebirth was boring besides 3 books

Damn what happened to him? Does he have the same thing Frank Miller does that is aging him like decade old milk?

Who?

god damn monkey's paw

he lost weight but didn't get the skin surgery yet

well it aged him like 10 years.

>Implying DC didn't pay Bendis to sink the comic department
How naive can you be

>Bendis was the DC plant fucking up Marvel all along

makes sense

unless you're young you pretty much have to get the surgery for weight loss to not make you look saggy, tbqh he might not be vain enough to care though

>the
>he doesn't know about Alonso

Christ he's going to write Superman. He's going to fuck it all up. The books all have their problems, but they have the right vibe. The just need a bit better writing. That is not Bendis.

Christ they're going to let him do absolutely maddeningly retarded things.

>Lois had a BBC lover and is bisexual
>Jon is borderline autistic now.
>Kara is a full blown lesbian
>Conner will be black now

>Kara is a full blown lesbian
With Lena, or Maxima?

>Bendis turns into Cesaro from the WWE in three weeks.

I would be okay with this.

Do you think he'll do the new Superboy series?
And I wanna be mad at Bendis being chadified, but I can't

>Rebirth was nice while it lasted
Rebirth might have actually been worse than N52 in retrospect. I mean, besides the whole nostalgia pandering, how many actually good books were there vs. how many good ones in N52?

>People don't want a bad writer to write stories for characters they like
How horrible

Maxima already confessed to her that she likes her in her N52 run.

All-Star Western, Amethyst and Frankenstein or New Super-Man and Red Hood

Yeah, but Lena's thirst would involve flirting with Kara while she's being held captive.

Batman, most of superman (with action comics, wonderwoman-batman/superman), most of wonderwoman, flash were good.
Red hood, New superman, deathstroke are very good.

Thanks fucking lord Marvel took out this trash already.

I'm sorry for Dc has become the cumbucket in this deal.

I'm really fucking hoping all these Superman teases are actually for Superboy or Supergirl or literally anybody else.

>he just accepts any random package that's mailed to him
Jesus, that's dangerous.

>Batman
Maybe slightly better than N52, but hardly good

>most of superman
I don't really agree with that

>most of wonderwoman
Maybe, but N52 WW was way better

>flash were good
Again, I think N52's was better.

>deathstroke
Agree

>All-Star Western
Was good on N52 too

>New Super-Man
Agree

>Red Hood
Haven't read it

>Frankenstein
Was good in N52 too

And N52 had Dial H, Demon Knights, Batwoman, Animal Man and a few others.
Not trying to be a contrarian here because N52 was hardly great, but title by title, I think there was more good stuff. Now it's mostly mediocre crap that gets a pass because of continuity and character fags.

I don't see any writer or indie fags defending Bendis. And no, that one user who got a comic job from sucking Bendis dick doesn't count.

Bendis a cute!
CUTE!

I wish for Superboy Prime to destroy DC offices again.

As much as I hate Bendis and wish he would've jumped ship to literally any other company his move to DC makes since considering he has slowly been going from looking like the Kingpin to looking like Lex Luthor

>transforming from a Marvel villain to a DC villain
Makes sense.

looking quickly at the thumbnail, I thought this was a picture of Sloth from The Goonies

This.

"Lex Luther"
Wtf one poste is right. Its not the DChad effect. Bendis always turns into the bald supervillian.
At Marvel he was the Kingpin, at DC he is Luther.

I would imagine medocre crap was what they were aiming for. N52 had good stuff, but it had a lot more shit too.

They did the same thing with Loeb. Marvel never saw it coming.

As did I.

>heh, the characters don't matter to me.... all I care about is the plot! Characters are only pawns for the grand machine that is plot.....

Why are plotfags so edgy?

>looking like the Kingpin to looking like Lex Luthor
Heh.

Nothing...he'll turn to dust. Some people are simply not destined to be chads like Zack Snyder.

Dude, I think you're getting the user's response confused. All Star Western was only N52, ditto Frank. I believe user meant those three books were good then and NSM and RHatO are good in Rebirth.

N52, if you count the DCYou books, was not as horrible as everyone says. But the problem is that the main books were middling to bad.

The N52 Flash was fun for the first three arcs, but had problems - the only thing 'way better' was the art. And again that user was talking about those N52 titles, not the current ones (he said "were" and says "are" for the second set).