Think of one of your favorite ships/OTPs. Got it? Are you sure? Last chance to change your mind...

Think of one of your favorite ships/OTPs. Got it? Are you sure? Last chance to change your mind. The two of them through whatever means have now fused and become one being. How do they react to this? What are they like?

I actually don't ship Starco, but I thought it would be more interesting to post this instead of a pic of Stevonnie, who I couldn't find a pic of that I felt satisfied with.

A fight for mental dominance until one is consumed or they tear each other apart. Winner becomes Kyle's racist girlfriend.

A lightly toasted midget of indeterminate gender that communicates only in mathematics themed pickup lines and farts.

Would watch. That said, pic related would be mine, and would be rather interesting to see.

Also by the same artist.

This is more adorable than I could have ever imagined.

>Rapunzel and Eugene
Now that I think about it, I think together they'd be Star Butterfly.

Forgot the pic like an idiot

Jokes on you. My favorite ship is the USS Ronald Reagan.

It already sort of happened in the literal sense.

>giant overly muscular scarred super OP Liefeldian monster with a permanent scowl who constantly quips but in a very deadpan and serious manner

>Tim Drake and Cass Cain as one person
This makes a surprising amount of sense.

But what's your favorite OTP?

Rarity and Applejack
Eh...in a way it kind of happened anyway

You mean that time they were acting like a stereotype of the other?

>two mildly interesting characters become a boring asshole

Now I want this to happen just to see Tom's reaction.

Double the anger, haplessness, and poor musical ability

I quite like this, there's an elegant simplicity to it.

But Matt's already undergone fusion, I'm not sure if another's possible... though if it is such a fusion would be RIDICULOUSLY OP.

I know it was an "oh fuck we gotta throw some shit together because of some production snafus" bottle episode, but Look Before You Sleep is one of my favorite S1 episodes

It feels like this would just be Melissa from Milo Murphy.

But the hair is too long, and she's too paranoid due to Candace.