Weird Facebook images

Can we get a thread going for those really out of place Facebook images?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNTmPaJVhzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate these so much.

My favorite

That's oddly accurate though. Betty Boop was originally a dog and she got redesigned into a human later.

This thread is fucking excellent so far. Let's hope it stays full of legitimate images unironically made and posted by normies doesn't devolve into Gangster Popeye posting too quickly.

These are the best. Complete nonsense, I love it.

But Tweety is a dude.

But tweety is a boy.

>trap tweety in the trap

and?

>implying boys can't have sex
>implying cops can't be girls
>implying boys can't have sex with boys
>implying having sex with cops investigating you is ever appropriate
>implying birds having sex with humans is ever appropriate

user i come to this place just to avoid contact with that crazy normie shit. Why are you doing this to me...

I ain't got no time for bird sex.

fug u bicht lol

>normie shit

Aside from ghetto single mothers and old niggas who just got released from prison this shit hasn't been popular among normies since 2008.

hide the thread or ignore it negro

This one was most likely made as a joke but I have no fucking idea what it means. Are we lubing up Guy? Are we lubing up Lex? Are they eating the reader's/viewer's ass or am I eating one of their asses or are they eating each other's asses?

Thanks for the laugh, user. I needed it after crying because my father abandoned me as a child.

behold the greatest new latin-american trend
compromised tweety memes to scare your auntie away

translation:
>sometimes life can be hard, but not as hard as i can get.

He has tits.

>today i ask god...
>to give me a proof of it's existence by murdering you horribly

forgot pic

>behind every successful woman
>is her delicious ass

>i don't drink nor smoke
>my only addiction is cocaine

>mfw post-ironic Mexican anti-memes

Post Minions

>love is just a concept that serves to justify the chemical reactions in our brains that give us those gigantic impulses to fuck

fuck, forgot pic again.

more latin-american in general, we're all using and/or making them as long as we speak spanish

last one:
>you know you're in love when you're trying to sleep but your continuous erections don't let you

>when you realize Rick and Morty stole their "deep" insights from Mexican Facebook memes

Fuck I lost at this. Mostly because I hung out with the type of emo kid that would unironically have loved this once upon a time.

That's ripped off from an old Love Is...

These Mexican emo memes are hilarious.

They're clearly going to gangfuck Hal's loose boipucci

I will never understand the mindset of people who post these. Is it the same group of people who wear shirts of cartoon characters and cereal mascots acting gangsta?

Haha. Holy Shit.

I wanna fuck this Tinkerbell.

How the fuck is this thread not filled with Invader Zim edits made by scene kids?

>¿Lucharás?
>¿O morirás como un perro?

Levels of irony that shouldn't even be possible

I rarely saw these, then my mom started sharing shit like this one day.

when new wave feminism meet urban nigga blingbling culture?

>implying having sex with cops investigating you is ever appropriate
maybe they were investigating how good you are at having sex with cops who are investigating you

Look! A trans-klingon

UNA VELA

Tweety is Tweety

Remember that time Charlie Brown was dying of cancer? Share this or u have no heart :,(

Jaysus.

This reads like shitty LexCorp propaganda.

I think it's more the fact that Tweety has tits in that picture.

I think this is worse than those pictures of the characters with long fingers getting those crystal IV treatments or whatever.

If we could post taco pics, this thread would have material for years.

Ah, the "luchonas"...

have one i forgot where i found it

It's hard to pick just one, but there are a bunch of images posted by people who honestly believe The Joker and Harley Quinn have a good relationship.

Meh, she'll be back in a year or so with a new book.

because they don't fuckin' read the comis or atch the cartoons

Man, this takes me back to my middle school days of browsing photobucket for AIM avatars

Why would you put Betty Boop's head on Jessica Rabbit's body? The quote works just fine with Jessica.

You forgot southern trailer trash, they absolutely love loony tunes mixed with ghetto ass "im a bitch" sayings.

Hell, even in the games that this picture's from it's pretty fucking clear that Joker is an abusive dickhead to her.

Seizure warning I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=RNTmPaJVhzo

I assume they meant the poster would love to give the two rimjobs

I don't understand those places that sell gangsta shirts with characters like spongebob and popeye on them. Are they ironic or do niggers just like ruining everything they touch with their awful culture?

>cuckbook

do people even still post this kind of crap on facebook? this looks more like myspace trash, and back when i was on facebook, the kinds of images i've were like for jesus bullshit or like this or you're gay bullshit, didn't even know fagbook supported gifs now.

Jesus christ, user, I'm gonna fucking choke.

I know you want to believe your Sup Forums memes about niggerism but it's ironic.

do they have one for wolverine?

didn't know I needed this

>live on Long Island
>go through high school in the late 2000's
>see all the 420 The Hedgehog and Gangsta Bart Simpson shirts being worn unironically by all the poser white kids and hispanics every day
>mfw

It was almost never the black kids too.

>go to harlem
>see gangsta Popeye and Weed Simpson shirts being worn by black people
>also gangsta Spongebob
>mfw

UNA VELA

These are my favorites

>tfw I actually made that

is that german?

south brazilian

Nice cultural exchange thread.

Over here, such images are mostly shared by grannies and housewifes.