He will return

Just watched the movie, Look Who's Back(Er ist wieder da), and Wow... did the author tried to redpill the normies with this, saying it was a comedy?
I thought this movie was a comedy, but it's so smart, it begins funny to lower your guard, but after that, its a movie about how awesome Hitler is and how a lot of people thinks he is right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KQx08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Audiobook is very good in German, but i have not seeen the movie yet.

humor is one of the most effective ways to get the redpill message across, especially when contrasted against the humorless authoritarian left.

>be me
>live and study in Germany
>hear many stories, first hand
>how jews, French and my countrymen oppressed and enslaved the Germans after World war I
>take the ultimate red suppository
>come back to Belgium
>koeniggraetzermarsch.wav

Definetly a must watch

another thing I noticed was that it showed how people are weak today

- A coward and degenerate man living with his mom
- The people in charge of political parties are shown as weak and incapable
- How everybody loves him, but that almost ends with the thing about the dog (how people are sensible and weak cry babies)
- How He just have to raise his voice and be firm and everybody just lower their heads

Man, it was awesome

Wasn't Hitler a bleeding heart when it came to animals? I get that the author wanted a moment where Hitler almost turns people off for good, but I thought that particular method of doing it was a little off

I didnt watch it because while parts from it look great, I heard it ends with some bullshit ending of him beating a dog to death or something, so they can go "SEE, all the true stuff he says is INVALID, cause he killed a puppy. You sure feel bad now for agreing with him on anything, right?"

Especially since Hitler LOVEd dogs and animals. Nigga was a military retard, but many of his animal protection laws are still in place and pioneered by him.

Would I understand this book if I'm not German? I heard it was good but that you really have to be German to understand all of the cultural references.

archive.is/KQx08

Suddenly Adolf Hitler was surrounded by everyone from German teenagers to giggling Japanese holidaymakers. But the bodyguards accompanying him need not have worried. Some onlookers put their arms around him as they posed for selfies, others pouted and pretended to kiss him on the cheek.

“It was incredible, I was suddenly the attraction, like a popstar,” said Oliver Masucci, the latest actor to play Hitler for the big screen, in the film adaptation of Timur Vermes’s 2012 bestselling fictional satire Er ist Wieder Da (Look Who’s Back).

“People clustered around me. One told me she loved me, and asked me to hug her. One, to my relief, started hitting me. There was also a black woman who said I scared her,” Masucci added, recalling the making of one of the film’s opening scenes last autumn.

---

Wnendt said his travels around Germany with Masucci as Hitler – everywhere from the North Sea island of Sylt, a holiday location for wealthy Germans, to small towns in Bavaria where Masucci posed as a postcard painter in a nod to Hitler’s failed attempts at an artistic career – revealed “a feeling of deep discontent in the population, where people of every social status demonstrated how they were against foreigners and fearful of Islamisation”.

---

The intense range of conversations Masucci, as a rather avuncular Hitler, has – with everyone from German Shepherd breeders to beekeepers and supporters of the far right, who confide in him everything from their loss of belief in democracy to the need to build labour camps for foreigners as well as admitting that they would vote for him – are just a fraction of the total 300 hours gathered, to have made the final cut. Those which did, insisted Wnendt were “very representative”.

The ending was absolutely brilliant.
>People wanted me because they wanted a strong leader

That is not how it ends man, go watch it, you won't regret ;)

>he didn't read the book

i laughed my ass off at the scene with dog
such things like shot a dog were normal just a few decades ago and now its like you murder a baby, fucking pathethic

I will read the book monkey friend ;)

Ooga booga :)

Der Film is besser..der Schauspieler is einfach perfekt

When he talked live to the cameras..that almost had me in tears man

Actually it's worse than murdering a fucking baby especially if it's a shitskin

It's a good anime. But the manga was better.

me too chucrute, me too :)

which state do you live monkey friend?

Amerifags probably would't. Your movie industrie completely ruined you.

Another thing... the best friends of the jewish girl are satanists
>

*Hollywood is run by jews intensifies*
you're right though, but I think anyone could understand it if they were to read up on 1920/30s germany a bit.

lol fu op for lying. this is a leftist propaganda flick

At the end they try to show my right wing extremism, but honestly the main thing I got from it was that his rhetoric was spot on

fuck off alpine jew

He is right, but it was simply bad propaganda because it was "see anyone can fall for this, also germans are still nazis"

Many propaganda films backfire. Like the grapes of wrath in the USSR

-SPOILERS-

He actually kills the dog early on in the movie, but later the antagonist of the movie uses the footage to discredit Hitler. It's more meant to show what pussies people are because they turn on him so quickly over that despite the fact that everything else he'd been saying was so right.

To really appreciate Hitler, all of the humor in this movie, and what he did for good or bad, you really need to start with an understanding of German history, then as you said - a bit more in depth of 20s/30s Germany, then read Mein Kampf.

Then you will get all of the little jokes that are going to be missed by most people.

>many of his animal protection laws are still in place and pioneered by him.

Is this true? That's fascinating.

It's leftist propaganda but it hilariously backfires upon itself with all the actual shit going on in the world.