Totally ORIGINAL and NOT a copy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOrfhH77ynY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Newbie artist can't draw well so she lifts designs from stuff she likes and if she ends up growing as an artist this will just be her awkward phase

Don't act like you didn't trace over pictures when you were a kid and outright steal designs as a teen.

They follow the typical mystery important woman of the past.

There's some gay housekey anime that completely ripped off SU

Whats it called?

Yeah, but I never got a fucking show during those awkward early times.

Housekey Universe or some shit, but "Land of the Lustrous" is the translated title

the manga post dates when the SU pilot was produced but predates the pilot being released

That's a fucking eerie coincidence then
But the funny thing is the anime is a better series

The manga came out like a year before Steven universe. Wouldn't be surprised if SU genuinely was a complete ripoff of it considering all of it really unsubtle anime "references"

bit of a stretch m8

Connie will def grow up to be Hana tho

Houseki No Kuni is the Japanese name and like user mentioned it predates SU. And honestly, even though CG animation is ugly and the character designs are samey, it's a lot more entertaining of a show.

Pics

>Sugar
>ever original
She has no artistic background and only ever wrote one story, aka a sailor moon ripof with her retarded little brother as self insert.

That's a damn good point

pug davis???
dont cry for me im already dead??

Post that anime screenshot where it's fucking Lapis

That’s not how cartoon production works.

>She has no artistic background and only ever wrote one story,
She had a decent career in the webcomics scene and was a key player in AT’s storylines.

Is the left pic from Bee and PuppyCat?

Is it genuinely a better series or is it just the SU hate train?
Because I honestly can’t tell who’s meming and who’s being honest any more.

>houseki no kuni
>ugly

>liking literally inferior gems

fag

Bumb

I've never watched SU, and I don't intend to for various reasons, but that anime isn't bad at all, better than expected at least. I feel like the characters are quite sexualized for being genderless, the wiki even refers to them as 'he/him' when they they look very much like women sans breasts. Also, I don't really know Japanese but I think they refered to the snail/sea creature ruler as king instead of the word for queen, when she clearly has large knockers. A minor gripe but I watch enough anime to not be bothered by it.

Why does the woman on the right have 3 mouths?

Who are we talking about, where is the left pic from

fpbp yet again

>not clinically obese

How do we get her to commit suicide?

That looks like shit

Source for left?

Fantaman/Ogon Bat

I think OP is trying to say that Cardamon's mom from Bee and Puppycat is a ripoff of Rose Quartz, rather than the other way around.

better than SJW gems, really. They are truly equal and have androgynous body.

>not liking literal perfection

1 minute animation destroying years of shitty Steven Universe cartoon:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOrfhH77ynY

based japs, they know their shit

I'll agree that the running looks very good, but when I have to look at the main character standing still it looks like garbage, 3D anime girls don't work when they're not in constant motion or seen from a distance. RWBY has the same problem.

The Crewniverse just don't know how to make proper lips.
Bee and Puppycat, cardamon's mom
Exactly. I mean, same colors, same dress, same long hair with pastel color and same fucking tragic/mysterious lore.

It's also weird when they do all that movement and their hair barely moves with them.

Yes, it is genuinely better. Like I said before, anime has a long way to go before 2.5D looks good, but unlike SU, its fun to watch and doesn't excuse dragging on plot threads with "Townies are just as important as gem stuff, if not more".

>Don't act like you didn't trace over pictures when you were a kid and outright steal designs as a teen.

But...I didn't? I can't draw to save my life but all my doodles were originals.

>It's same same same same same!
Only similarity is that they're women in white dresses with non-natural colored hair. The long hair texture is different, the type of dress is different, the skin color is different, the hair color is different, the body shape is different. They both follow an archetype like said.

Princess Celestia is a fucking horse and also follows similar design elements, too. You gonna say Rose Quartz is a rip-off of her next?

It may be less shit than that shit but it's still shit.

totally ORIGINAL and NOT a copy