I swear, this shit would've been better than every other upcoming CN show that somehow got the greenlight

I swear, this shit would've been better than every other upcoming CN show that somehow got the greenlight.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ek5VaDTpcE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3UtG6jXSMo
youtube.com/watch?v=7PoKWKqFE_M
toonzone.net/forums/threads/possible-danger-planet-series-in-the-works.5249521/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Bluster Blaster? I'd absolutely watch a show starring him.

Pretty cool. Looks like a cartoon from the 90s.

That was pretty good, I like the character designs especially

Anything with Dana as the lead role is always the better choice. He has some of the best comedic timing in the voice actor roster.

Oh man, there's a name I haven't heard in awhile. I need to replay those.

Shit dude, thanks for posting that, never seen it and it was fucking great. Nice art, fantastic designs, was really funny and I liked all the characters. It is a shame this didn't get picked up, seems like a more fun Robotomy.

Would the show be about the robots trying to keep the baby safe from both the human and the shapeshifter? Could have been real fun.

Also, remember when CN digitally recolored it to look more like their current shows? Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3UtG6jXSMo

christ that shit's hurting my eyes

>"I'M ALIIIIIIiiiiiiv-....."

I'd give anything for this one to have had the greenlight
youtube.com/watch?v=7PoKWKqFE_M

oh god gross

does it bum anyone else out that there are so many millions of worlds like this brimming with potential that will never be realized and will just sort of die off and be forgotten

I made myself sad thinking about this shit thanks to watching that pilot, thanks OP

You just want more of the space ranger girl don't you OP?

she's not even waifu worthy, but that honestly makes her cooler. she genuinely seems like some frumpy, bored government worker hanging out in the asscrack of the galaxy. would have been a fun character.

Yeah, but it's also really interesting. I love watching animated pilots, seeing people's raw, rough ideas.

This is why I envy Japan. Yeah, they cut corners with productions, the writing may have tons of fan service, people might not like their humor, but fucking hundreds and hundreds of ideas are made and executed into a show. Even if you hate anime you are guaranteed to find at least one that you do like because of how much there is to offer.

Compare this to cartoon production where, if we don't include Canadian imports, we get maybe 2 - 3 new cartoons a year. And the balance is between kid comedy or raunchy adult. The reason Bojack and Steven Universe are highly praised isn't because they are the Breaking Bad of animation but because they're fucking different.

Stagnation is too nice of a word for what the American + Canadian animation industry is going through.

No, I didn't like her and was the one aspect I felt slightly against.

Is it true kids like these bright colors?

This is like that time they fucked up Regular Show on their channel.

With this bad filter, other than seeing the glitchy gradients, you can't see many details as you can in the OP's video. They fucked it up badly.

>seems like a more fun Robotomy.
Exactly what I was thinking. Was kind of wondering how this show would've done in it's spot for the same amount of episodes.

inb4 the baby was a girl and the woman didn't understand how to take care of it because she didn't have a mother/parental figure or some shit

but the humor is dead on and the arcade and crane could've been fun characters, solid first season with an alright to pretty great 2nd, if it got a 3rd it'd have gone towards a big lore plot approach, surely.

toonzone.net/forums/threads/possible-danger-planet-series-in-the-works.5249521/
>2012
It's way too late as interesting CN shows are done for, and now it's just straightforward kid shows like TTG and Ben 10, but damn it..