Turns out best girl has been getting into some trouble

Turns out best girl has been getting into some trouble

thesun.co.uk/news/4875033/hollywood-actress-allison-mack-brainwashed-into-recruiting-up-to-25-women-into-the-terrifying-nxivm-slave-cult-where-they-are-beaten-and-branded/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

executivesuccessprograms.com/contact-us/
mobile.twitter.com/MsMartaD/status/928426473014169600
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vsxHKDgvhYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

>Parlato claims that if they fail to follow Allison Mack‘s commands they are beaten with a paddle.
Hot

good

The turn of the Mack.

Okay, this isn't quite as hot now as it would have been a decade ago.

Where do I fill out my application?

>“I’ve had women who have escaped the cult tell me that they are told to sleep with Raniere and Allison gets really jealous about it – and they tell her ‘Look I’m doing what I’m told – I don’t even want to have sex with him I’m forced to’.”
I literally don't understand how thats brainwashing then.

Brainwashing just means they don't want this person to be responsible for their own actions.

kinky

I remember threads about this a few months ago, Kristen Kruek's supposed to be in the thing too.

This is not comics or cartoons. Report and hide.

This doesn’t seem like a reputable news source

this gives me inspiration that i could have my own harem

its the only way to live

There's other news sources

I guess she's been getting her Mack on!

Took some (very minor) digging but I found this.
executivesuccessprograms.com/contact-us/

>A woman is responsible for something bad happening to other women
Oh thank Christ...

Staying true to Shuster's vision.

Is she The Mack's bitch?

mobile.twitter.com/MsMartaD/status/928426473014169600
>you will never be a young, innocent, bicurious college girl with a superhero complex who is seduced and then brutally fucked into submission by Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack at the same time
Thank God I'm so fortunate.

If only, but what appears to be the source looks to be some tinfoil hatter having a breakdown on his every blog posting.

lol nigga just look this shit up. It broke over a couple of heiresses years ago, and recently back in June this year too. I'm not saying this isn't exploitation news, but multiple outlets are running it and there's clearly truth to the story.

Allison Mack is a hierarchical alpha bitch recruiter for an anorexic harem sex cult. Some of her Smallville female co-stars and some Battlestar Galactica actresses are also involved. These are the facts we must live with in 2017.

Wait what?
Are we sure it isnt just somesort of swinger/bdsm club? That sounds as if china caught a spy and starts tickle them as torture.

So it turns out this was The Secret World of Alice Mack.

They will pin it soly on the man and you knoa it.

>thesun

underrated

I wouldn't be surprised if it really was just that blown out of proportion.

Who the fuck says loose when they mean lose?

Poor oppressed hetshit male rapist.. The women including Allison Mack were blackmailed and then forced to recruit other women. They are victims. Men, as usual, are the perpetrators.

Ok, i was dumb enough to read that piece. But this sounds more like a secret BDSM club thing and a male golddigger.

>The email tells followers they must refrain from eating for “12 hours from the last time you have anything other than water w. lemon or black tea w. lemon + honey (sparkling water is ok)”
This is directly taken out of an email? Thats rather kindly written for a cult.

>The email states that they must provide a new piece of “collateral” – what they call “C” – on the first day of every month – which can be published if the “slave” leaves the group or reveals its sordid secrets – in order to prove their loyalty.
>shows the secret ‘dropbox’ where ‘slaves’ are told to upload blackmail worthy material such as naked pictures
Ok, thats just blackmail but besides confessions it says nudes. Since when are nudes blackmail worthy. Even than, you can sue them for blackmailing, be it photos or conferssions.
And this sounds rather like a secret club kids make, to remain it a secret club.

Its not good what they do, but it sounds more like some 50 Shades of Grey and Eyes Wide Shut crap with a golddigger at the top that has some rich fiancees that are heavy into bdsm stuff.
Thats as if you call weightwatchers a cult. Its just a scam, bdsm sexc club and some women are exploited which should be restricted or shut down.

If it's not men doing the exploiting, no one is a criminal.

They BRAND people. It's not just a harmless club.

Brand like in a sub-master agreement. Some even brand themselves for fun.
Somesort of tattoo and branding is not unnormal for a bdsm relation. Question is, is it just some sex kink, some sort of exploit of love or blackmailing.

Well, it seems to have started out as some Ponzi bullshit about money so the cunt running it is pretty much by definition some combination of abusive and sociopathic. If he did expand it to some sex stuff, that won't be health for anyone.

Seems more like fucked up control freakery mixed with boring BDSM to me than the fun I was picturing. Isn't this basically what 50 shades is?

I wanted leaked footage of Kreuk covered in whip marks and with arms in reverse prayer riding Mack's three by twelve inch strapon hard an dfast in her ass, half pound weight bouncing off nipple clamps, but what do I get? A filthy hippie with an anorexia fetish.

Fuck.

Which are?

Isn't the sun a rag?

This cult was exposed already by the new york times, although Allison was not named in it. However none of her PR people had even tried to refute it, and just watch on you tube how gaga she's over the cult leader. It's creepy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg

So why has no legal action been taken?

Guess the women wanted it, the rich give him their money for free.
So its all on agreed term, And the blackmailing is hard to prove without evidence and regarding the reported bdsm stuff. Its rather some bdsm stuff than real cult. Heckmthe paddling sounds more like erotic play than real abusive beat them up.

Well the guy who runs the sex cult is a man. Mack is just his number two.

>Ok, thats just blackmail but besides confessions it says nudes. Since when are nudes blackmail worthy. Even than, you can sue them for blackmailing, be it photos or conferssions.
>And this sounds rather like a secret club kids make, to remain it a secret club.
Are you a fucking idiot? Yes it's blackmail. Cults do that shit to make it virtually impossible for people to leave. It's like Cult 101 bullshit.

The leader of the cult is a man.

We already know that there's blackmail because they get the incriminating information before they bring in the crazy shit.

>The sun

There are other sources, but I think it looks like it started with blog posts by a guy who had a falling out with the cult leader and got kicked out. Anyway, those posts read like a combo of ESL and mental illness, so I wouldn't trust them on specifics. And here I wanted leaks of Mack torturing Kreuk.

>It's like Cult 101 bullshit.
Or 101 politics or econnomics or mafia or military.
This is just common shady behaviour and not cult specific. From what they wrote its too early to call it a cult.

Everything that came till now is just from a mother that disprove of her daughters behaviour. From some employee that got fired, have less knowledge or could name things that doesnt let it look like a bdsm/fetish rp club. If this should be anything far beyiond exxagerated than there should be more cult or criminal things to name.

It seems like the guy wanted some pussy, but didnt got it so he say its a slave cult. Or he got fired and now wants revenge.
Is he even in the inner circle to know what is happening or is he just projecting things in it?

MOTHER FUCKER!
>that son of a bitch stole my harem ideas.

And my bro and I got drunk and branded each other with our names, what's your point?

Yes it is.
The NYT originally ran a piece about this cult, but did not name Mack as a ranking member of it.
DailyMail then used that article as a base to run rumors that they had collected about Mack for years

It's not. The Sun is barely one level above The National Enquirer
It's usually just a typo. Granted, it's one that could be fixed if people took a whole second to proofread their posts...
>Daily Mail
Oh, you mean the newspaper that got banned by Wikipedia for being absolute bullshit?

Do you see me saying that the DM is a good source? No.
DailyMail just has the lowest standards possible, which is why they ran the name

I’m starting to think the most productive thing here would be to discuss what blackmail material we’d most want to see.

I feel like that guy looking through the bars should be a reaction image.

Sorry, you delusional waifufags, she's a complete nutcase.

New York Times first broke the story,
Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html

where they named the leader to be Keith Raniere

Then dailymail dropped Allison's name:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

While Daily Mail's reputation is what it is, this was an interesting quote
> DailyMail.com reached out to Mack's spokesman for comment, but learned 'she is not taking press inquiries at the time'.

I don't know about you, but if I were wrongly accused of being second in command in a sex cult, my publicist would damn well comment on it. Neither has she addressed this on her personnal twitter.

And finally, there are these youtube videos with Keith Raniere and Allision Mack, where she appears to be completely mesmerized by him.
youtube.com/watch?v=vsxHKDgvhYY

Read the NYT article to see the brand. The women are branded with the leader's (and according to daily fail Allison Mack's) initials.

Could you imagine?

>Dont you dare cum yet user, you know where that cum goes. You belong to me user. I own you, now give me what I want. Do it user, release inside of me.