When was the last time Sup Forums was actually right about something?

When was the last time Sup Forums was actually right about something?

the analysis is correct Sup Forums doesn't control the outcome that's the jews

they can't even remember themselves

Fucking nothing. Drumpf will lose and it will be glorious.

that thing about kikes and niggers

>Brexit
>The fact that there's a shadow illuminati practicing satanic ritual and pedophilia in service to Moloch

There was that one conspiracy theory nobody believed that one time that turned out to be an unbelievable conspiracy theory just like Sup Forums said.

When they called you a fag

Britex

Trump won the nomination.
Trump would get a surge.

Right next: Trump will win.

Brexit is dead, son.

I'm a family man.

WRONG

I've been to Austria and there are zero fags in Austria.

Let the custard see the rhubarb crumble

this

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM

Jewish controlled Hollywood. Since them some big actors came out naming the Jew.

gaymarriage is allowed in your country?

>brexit is dead

t. eucuck

Of course not.

Anyone else ready for the biggest migration out of Sup Forums yet?

Soy peruano de corazón pero la sangre alemana fluye por mis venas gracias a mi madre, junto a mi familia somos de raza aria y nazis hasta la muerte.

>operation fast and furious was a gun trafficking scheme to cause violence and call for more gun control
>Benghazi was an obama/clinton cover up, a video had nothing to do with it
>every time muslims blew someone up
>every time muslims raped natives in their new homelands
>every time niggers nigged
>every time jews called someone they disagreed with "hitler"
>Trump being nominated in the gop primary shortly before being nominated president of the united states
>IRS was targeting right wing groups
>Hillary tried to hide her money laundering business emails
>mainstream media is the audio visual club of the democratic party
>mass muslim immigration is a globalist invasion of europe
>Britain was going to leave the EU
>other countries were going to openly demand referendums to leave the eu
>Sanders was never going to get the nomination because the system was rigged on the dems side
>Sanders was going to be a sellout for Hillary
>Hillary had health issues
>the left uses paid trolls online
>Soros and other leftist billionaires secretly try to overthrow america
>nigger riots are paid for by soros
>blacklivesmatter is a soros funded group
>South Korea was run by the shadow feminist group
>the DNC elite really was comprised of pedophilic satanists

I'd like to see a time when Salon or HuffPo were right instead of us

Drumpf

Never seen someone trying so hard to fit in. Good job.

Brexit was the most retarded thing you could do.

Thankfully your politicians are smarter than the idiot people themselves to not allow it to happen.

awful photoshop skills, kys

Never. It's a meme.

THE PERU CRADLE OF THE ARYAN WHITE SUPERIOR, WE ARE THE GREATEST WORLD POWER ABOVE THE INFERIOR GERMAN NEGROS, PERU DEVELOPED COUNTRY, SUPER WORLD POWER, NUCLEAR POWER, INVENTORS OF THE ATOMIC BOMB, WEALTH AND GOLD WE ARE OVER, WE DO NOT KNOW POVERTY AND MISERY, IN COMPARISON OF THE MISERABLE COUNTRY OF GERMANY TO WHICH WE WILL WIN A QUESTION OF MINUTES WITH OUR ADVANCED ARMY AND GREAT TECHNOLOGY, HITLER TREMBLED TO THE PERUVIAN POWER, WE FINISHED WITH THE GERMANS IN THE SECOND WORLD WAR, THE GERMAN IS A LOWER BEING, SMALL AND SUBJECT NEXT TO A PERUVIAN INCA SUPERIOR, THEREFORE PERU LOWER GERMAN PERU, AND HEIL ATAHUALPA

Didn't the majority of Sup Forums say Britain would remain in the EU?

>Peru
Opinion discarded

>peru (gay)

and it is part of EU.

>being happy about a nigger ruining the western world just to be able to make a picture

kys too dumb monkey

OP is a faggot, Sup Forums is right again

Isn't that Bolivia?

You just forfeited your freedom card.

Me on the picture.

Says the idiot who is under a monarchy

No, they wanted it to happen (for the most part) along with us.

However it was prime shitposting material. Much like the people now who are pretending to support Hillary because it generates replies.

el peruANO(pro frente amplio)

When we were going nuts in Quake Happening threads, we were calling for more earthquakes. Then one struck Ecuador.

It wasn't in the right place but at least it was a quake.

Praise Kek, my digits confirm a massive earthquake today.

I voted Kuczynski.

A Constitutional Monarchy.

But that wouldn't mean anything to you, because you aren't well informed on anything that isn't deep fried or semi-automatic.

I highly doubt that.

>The Queen
>Basically has no influence on my everyday life whatsoever these days, beyond the charity work she and her family do

>The EU
>All up in my business, being ultimately responsible for 70% of the country's laws and has ambitions over more- and to top it all off, they're incompetent...

I'll take Ol' Liz thanks.

Los izquierdistas apoyarian a Trump, keiko tambien.
Cuanto te esta pagando ppk? Ya regresate a taringa
Ppk es un liberal pro hillary q esperabas?

I voted cuck

Nobody is paying me nothing, Mr. Alex Jones listener.

what about the ones who stand with Her?

Nigga Awoo?

>>>/oven/

Of course, those.

QUISPE MAMANI CHOQUE HUANCA

yes. It's going to be a long, hard walk back to the Daily Stormer.

So pack your shit, Trumplings.

Quite true.

And why would anyone expect anything else, since Sup Forums is a containment board for retards, autists, permavirgins, and the massively butthurt. It's a special safe space for those who have not succeeded in life. Why would anyone imagine that Sup Forums would be right about something as important as the direction of US politics?

May Sup Forums conduct a public exercise in self-flagellation for many weeks and months to come.

Tomorrow.

Presente!!!

>and the massively butthurt
>t. corporal in the butthurt legion

The seething rage coming from your post is palpable.

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

Never?

Enormous amusement -- trust me.

get the fuck off sage hide report

Not sure if proxy fad or hispanic/latino cuck

May Day

>paragraph of vitriol at everyone around him
>But I'm not really mad

It's like you think I've never heard a lefty vent spleen before.

>Jorgito is the spaniard
B-but Jorgito is chilean. And he just want to be hardcore.
I wonder what is Jorgito doing this days. He's probably a filthy flaite or a disgusting commie protesting because "m-muh AFPs".

It's schadenfreude. Different from being mad. It produces smug glee. Quite a delightful sensation. May there be much more of it.

Said the proxy fag

And maybe even better illustrated by (pic related).

>"m-muh AFPs".
>Wanting to be cucked by the goverment
It our damn fault for being a such a sub-humans that we can't even safe for retirement

This 100x over.

A

>Schadenfreude
>Laughing at the misfortune of others
>Generally employed by those with feelings of inadequacy when those that they bitterly perceive as their betters fail at something, in order to make them feel better about theirselves

>It's a special safe space for those who have not succeeded in life

So was that projection then? You seem to be fitting the bill more and more.

I do agree with the notion that AFPs are a bunch of corporate assholes that steal our money so they can play it in the stock without any consequences (if they lose then it's on us, but if they win then most of the earnings goes to them). But that doesn't mean that I want a social insurance system. It should be like AFPs without the system should be non-profit, and with the old regulations that assured that AFPs are the ones who loses if they make a foul move in the stock market.
It's funny because the system wasn't that bad, it was the Concertación the one that made some changes and made it awful.

I like you user. Sardonic, wry humor is lacking these days.

That said, I'm really just enjoying the misfortune of those who have brought it upon themselves. Trump runs an anti-Mexican campaign; Latinos turn out in record numbers in swing states to deprive said butthurt bully from winning, resulting in hilarity.

Another analogy: back in the good old days, Bedlam was a wonderful destination for gentleman visitors.

>I like you user. Sardonic, wry humor is lacking these days.

That's likely because to do it properly you're not trying to be a comedian. You're just a but of a cunt.

Why do you think parliament would vote against Brexit? Do you know what political suicide is?

I've said and continue to say that a referendum isn't binding.
I guess we'll only see what happens later but everything points to the UK not leaving.

>t. desperate EU desk jockey afraid he's looking at the unemployment office

call me a shill all you want, it's not going to change anything

>nerd virgins calling ANYONE permavirgins

Mitt Romney
:^)

The Podesta's are Molestas.
We're right on that.
Dubs.

Quite right. We're out of here no matter how much you protest.

>I have no idea how the UK works - the post
topkek, maybe once you have an actual country you'll have a better understanding

Ultimate kek

>Third world island
Everything you say is discarded

You forgot your leaf mate.

Nope. Remember Sup Forums's reaction to Mitt Romney? How about to Star Wars ep 7 turning out to NOT be a black bull cuckfest? Sup Forums Does Not Talk About These Things.
Shit, Sup Forums doesn't even talk about things that they should know but that require reading large books; I've seen exactly zero references to David Duke's "My Awakening" on here, even though it should be required reading for anyone trying to talk about Jews.

ALL THE FUCKING TIME!