gunnerkrigg.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So how do you guys like your beans?

I like em HOT!

>I'm not expecting an answer.

wow. meta.

I don't get it.

why are they dodging the question?

They don't know the answer and Tom can stretch this out for a million more years.

Curried

Because she killed her mother and now looks just like her

I like Heinz Beanz.

They can't just tell her that her horrible taste in shirts is the problem

this comic is fucking stupid

Annie is fucking stupid.

More zoom-ins on Annie's chest please

>Annie never wore that shirt again
Yes.

because they don't wan't to tell Annie that antony sees surma in her. That means he can never forget about annies inevitable death.

because there's no easy way to tell her that she looks too much like Surma and her father is uncomfortable with the idea of wanting to fuck his daughter

>gunnerkrigg.com/
come back in a few years when the pace picks back up and coyote has machine-god-kat at his beck and call.

Why would Anja care about that? She just got done giving Annie the sweatiest, most ball-slapping version of her conception story and she pusses out at that?

Chill down, this page is not canon.
It's a joke.

>this page is not canon.
>It's a joke.
So was my post.

in all seriousness, did Surma say something to fuck with Tony's mindset towards their daughter. Or is he that much of an autist that he went on a 10+ year trek to find some way to save his wife, rather than raising his daughter like a normal human being?

The answer is obvious. Every time he sees Annie he also sees Surma, which means he's never alone with her.

>this page is not canon.
It literally is.

I think it's a combination of this, plus since Annie looks so much like Surma it fucks with him emotionally. Probably hurts seeing a living, breathing reminder that your love is dead, and that reminder is exactly the thing that killed her.

Official =/= Canon

cuck

Thats a new level of dedication to his autism.
Hes technically right to think that, and thats the worst kind of right.

Or he can somehow see surmas ghost in annie after the amputation incident. Causing him to turn autistic because there is Surma+Annie looking at him

No matter how you will try to deflect, it's canon and part of the story. IT's in the book, and nothing done there will contradict the rest of the chapters, because it's still the characters in the universe acting as they should.

>10+ year trek
He started that 2 year trek after Surma died, a short while after Annie had started at the Court. The comic shows he did interact with Annie, while Surma was alive. He gave her martial arts training for one.

This is absolutely canon.
So are all of Tom's comments.
Annie never wore this shirt again.

>normal human being
She isn't one, tho.

normal human being
Not normal
Not human
Being?

But it's a good shirt!

Coyote has taught her better then expect answers that do anything besides complicating things further by now.

first one shit, then all clothing. All according to plan.

Bean.

In Chili con Carne that is spread over a piece of bread.

Delicious.

Fuck I didn't remember they knew martial arts. So that's why Tony is moderately ripped.

He's not really technically right. Surma was also she and her mother (and her ancestors).

He didn't realise at that point.

>sex with jones
That sounds as healthy as sticking your parts in an avalanche.

more like a rock slide, really.

ROCKS FALL!
EVERYONE CUMS!

What's the difference? Isn't a rock slide just an avalanche of rocks?

Big differences, you see, one leaves wet white residue behind and the other doesn't.

I'd slide into that rock, if you know what I mean.

I think this is my new ship. Jonesy can can pork a baby into the phoenix (because reasons,) and raises the annie jr, and so on into eternity. Sometimes annie descendent porks one into jones, but same result. they can take turns.

>James really did narrowly avoid getting an autist ass-kicking in front of his friends
I feel cheated.

black, that's really my only preference. Black and red and/or chili mixed together with ground beef is pretty nice but black alone I'd be fine with.

> ground beef

It should be roughly chopped stewing steak, you sick fuck.

I'm a man of simple tastes.

That doesn't sound like chili to me.
I don't care if that's the traditional version.
I've never heard of it.

>Cool beans is not canon

I refuse to believe it.

I wanna abuse Annie.

Somehow I doubt martial arts and dragon slayer training are on the same level.

Her autistic dad hates her for killing his slutty fucktoy.

James is a 9 foot tall superhuman. Tony is an autist who knows karate.

This.
Tony is already well on his way to mary sue territory.
Parley was able to punch a hole in a wall after a summer at Eglamore training camp.

Parley is able to punch a glory hole in a wall.

Yeah, to stick her massive cock through.

Perhaps we can find more information about this Cool Beans person.

Tard strength>size

Hot.

All the gunnerkriggs at glory holes!

Who'd be most popular?
It's Kat.

Hey, hold on a minute, I never thought of this before. Can Coyote break the fourth wall? Like, not just in gag pages, is he omniscient? Does he "know" what Tom knows?

Those aren't fourth wall breaking moments.

With those sharp teeth?
Granted, she's got experience in prostituting herself.

no she does not

I want the first page of the next chapter to be Annie burning her father's house down and coyote doing some dumb shit in the background.

Technically Annie can put her fire into anything she wants to, right? So why doesn't she rebirth as a tire fire or Chernobyl or something?

A character in a story talking about the story they're in seems like breaking the fourth wall to me. He's basically Tom's mouthpiece in those panels.

Then how did she survive on the streets?

He's not referring to Tom's story, he's talking about his own story.

not prostitution because this is not the kind of comic where things like that happen

>where things like that are shown
ftfy ;)

It's gonna be that he blames himself for Surma's death as his dick basically murdered her and now he can't bear to face Annie knowing that he killed her mother and that he is ill-equipped to deal with child rearing. This all adds up as every day that goes by where he is not interacting with Annie is just another reason why he sees himself as a piece of shit, thus pushing himself away from Annie further and further.

zimmy's freckled bum

Zimmy doesn't have freckles.
She does, however, have a really dark asshole.

I'd honestly kind of like this to build to Annie eventually losing her shit at him and nearly immolating him. But I know it won't. Gunnerkrigg's a pretty quiet comic, overall. Sometimes too quiet for my tastes.

no she has grey freckles like anya's ghost

Who's Anya's ghost?

anya+ghost

But Zimmy doesn't have freckles. I know it'd be cute, but it's canon that she doesn't. :(

after gamma's death zimmy couldn't stop seeing her everywhere

you've never seen her bum

I've never seen freckles exclusive to the bum.

Why does her hair keep growing?

Is Tom going to sell Cool Beans merch from now on?

gammer

Fake Gamma Girl

I think there will be a confrontation eventually, she understands he did love Surma and vice versa but she also understands he is a coward for running the way he did despite for his love for her.

what would zimmy or gamma do if one of them died

Kill herself

Gamma would move on with her life and get a job and become a semi-normal member of society.
Zimmy would retreat into the woods and talk to Gamma's skeleton.

No.
Gamma would seek another person to abuse her.
Probably Annie.

I want Annie to be verbally and physically abusive towards Gamma

Annie wouldn't be able to, though.
Gamma and her are both self destructive.
Their relationship would spiral down to a point where they both hate each other.
They'd probably kill themselves with a drug overdose.

Nice