>T-They are just pretending!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAOgn2cQYUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice digits

What were you intending to incite by this post? I think everyone is convinced that they're gay.

By the way nice quints

When are they gonna try the butt stuff?

GOD DAMMIT

>South Park is showing gay pride!

Yeah sure, the message of that tweek x craig episode is two kids can be gay if the town turns them gay.

This thread seems like a safe place to let this out: I'm gay

Glad I got that off my chest. I'm glad to have found a place where I am finally accepted.

Fuck off and die, this thread is about cute gay shotas as not your personal blog

I feel somehow he's having us on

>two kids can be gay if the town turns them gay.
But it's true

It's a satire, they're 10, I want my joke episodic SP back. This shit is lame.

This.

Fuck off, user. This is not your personal blog to tell other people it's not their personal blog.

>dropped SP on episode 1 last season because I didn't want to have to wait for episodes in a continuity format
>season gets incredibly poor reception, never bother to watch
>all the threads I see about this season seem to suggest that M&T basically insert ship-baiting in every episode, a common hack technique to make people care about something that doesn't hold up on its writing alone
I guess I'm just never going to pick it back up. Sad end of an era.
>iinb4 you just don't like homos
No, Heidi can get fucked too.

South Park was showing gay pride is season 1, user.

Tweek and Craig don't appear that much. They shared an episode this season which explored their relationship and they had a subplot in the video game. Last season they only had two lines. Cartman and Heidi however have appeared in almost all every episodes in both seasons. It's a terrible relationship though so I can't call it shipbaiting.

Why is everyone in this thread such an asshole.

Well you're still a fag either way

T-they completely hate each other!

stop sexualizing kids you pedos

>wasted digits
i never gave a shit about tweek and craig before they became a couple
and i never gave a shit about them after they became a couple
but i sure as hell i want you fags out of my board

I can't be a pedo if I'm underage,though, right?

>never cared
>gets triggered like a little bitch

kys

But aren't they like gay now? Who cares to be honest, they're pretty cute

>no dlc where buttlord can cuck tweek

Taking selfies with craig just isnt enough!!@

This is South Park not Shitty Fetish Simulator

Based digits

This thread sucks, nothing constructive said, just bullying.

I find that Tweek and Craig have a lot to offer each other as friends. Their differences make them "complete" each other, they enjoy spending time together, their parents encourage them hanging out, and they can be affectionate whenever they want and choose. In the beginning they were definitely just keeping the peace, but they've grown to like each other. This is clear. The pet names, going on dates, and everything in FBW. Their dynamic is entertaining and their banter is adorable. Why some people are so upset about creek, I just don't get. Interesting BG characters are getting more screentime and great fanart has been made. Matt and trey clearing are having fun with it, so what's the big deal?

Also, stop making so many fucking south park threads when there are multiple other ones that haven't reached post limit! Damn I guess you guys wanna be banished to /trash/

Nice, Quints and Dubs

As for your statement yeah it was pretty clear they where force by pear pressure to engage in a relationship they did not want, but in order to satisfy the masses they went along with it.

>Not being an annoying ship poster makes you an asshole
This is Sup Forums, not Tumblr. Enjoy your stay, faggot.

/lgbt/ is all trannies though.

>Sup Forums
>not full of shit posting
we are all faggots here fag

>they think they can really become cute anime girls

The town didn't turn them gay, Japan chose them.

No stops in the fujo train

buncha self absorbed crossdressers ruined that board, it was fun at one point.

>21 seasons
>Still no Craig's gang episode
everything is shit

Who cares about Craig's gang?

>cuck one of them
>not having both

user you're not ambitious enough.

People with taste.

More Clyde.

>Creekfags still pretending Tweek is in Craig's gang

>ywn have a cute twitchy bf who has to be reassured constantly

I don't, but do you know how fucking impossible it is to find Craig's gang art with Jimmy instead of Tweek? You might get lucky and find some with both of them in it. Dumblr ruins fucking everything it touches because they claim they care about inclusion but really they only like to fantasize about pretty boys fucking and don't give a fuck about people with disabilities nonetheless draw them.

Clyde is a qt who needs protecting.

Well hey we just had 10 su threads

>stutter
Is he turning into Jimmy?

>tweek
Make it end

He's really cute

Back when it was wrong to say "it's OK to be gay" on television.

It's such a shame too since jimmy is so based and has had great episodes/moments in the show. Dumblr with their shit taste like to ruin everything.

Why don't you guys make your own fan art instead of whining and being dependend on Tumblr, you little bitchlets.

>Why don't you guys make your own fan art instead

I do. Craig/Clyde were always my favorite background characters that I wanted to see more of. Anyways, I bought the game and even I have to admit I find the Craig/Tweek thing kinda cute. Used to roll my eyes at it cause I still think it's a fake thing, but idk, it's just cute in the actual game even if it is fake. Funny cause they seem like the most stable "couple" in the show.

While i'm not the biggest shipper person out there, even i think Craig/Clyde is superior and probably always will be. Their banter on fbw was hilarious and their personalities match very well together. Creek can be pretty cute too. I do feel kinda bad that they got pushed together into a relationship and Craigs behavior with tweek is kinda boring sometimes. I don't wish for more creek episodes since the game was already filled with creek content but if there will be more of them it better be something funny. To be honest i hope matt and trey would lay off all the relationship stuff and focus on boys friendships more.

so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=kAOgn2cQYUQ

Well, why DON'T you?

>sailor moon and TTGL references

Based as fuck.

>They shared an episode this season which explored their relationship
Already too much, South Park relationships used to boil down to Stan vomitting on Wendy.
>It's a terrible relationship though so I can't call it shipbaiting.
That's not how it works.

craigxclyde when?

Never

Considering we have Creek now I agree with NEEEEVEEER

They are just bros.

go suck an aids dick faggot

pedos

I don't know if you're joking and I'm retarded or if this is your first time on Sup Forums, but a south park thread on Sup Forums is definitely not the place to let that out, man

so are craig and tweek

but it's true.

Not anymore.

>wyn have a "bro" like Craig
It hurts to live