HAPPENING! THREAD GOT DELETED! DONT LET THIS SLIDE! HILLARY CAUGHT PROPOSING TO RIG ELECTION

They just deleted my fucking thread! They are afraid! DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Alright, why the FUCK arent we talking about that? WE HAVE AN ACTUAL WEAPON AGAINST HILLARY THAT MIGHT STEAL JUST THE VOTeS THAT TRUMP NEEDS

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7At6IsRKY

This is a leaked audio, although recorded in 2006, where Hillary Clinton proposes to the jewish media to rig an election in palestine. It was leaked just this week I think, yet, media fully ignores it!

We need to make #HASHTAGS, and get this shit trending on twitter.

Any ideas for a new psyops? As important the murder of vince and the pedophile cult are, THIS is the weapon that could actually seal the deal for Trump!

What could we do to get this shit trending, to get media to report about it and get normies to realize?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/364628-clinton-rigging-palestine-tape/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/10/30/hillary-clinton-seemingly-suggests-rigging-palestinian-election-2006-recording/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59i6u3/centipedes_heres_where_to_send_hot_emails_gowdy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RT has reported on it
rt.com/usa/364628-clinton-rigging-palestine-tape/

Breitbart and Observer
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/10/30/hillary-clinton-seemingly-suggests-rigging-palestinian-election-2006-recording/

BESIDES THAT, NO ONE IS REPORTING ABOUT IT!

MAKE IT TREND ON TWITTER, GET IT ON FACEBOOK!

We need a new plan!

Move along goyim, nothing to see here. Just keep posting pictures of cartoon frogs.

Why the fuck is everyone ignoring this thread.

This is so plain stupid.

Also, my last thread got achieved after 5 minutes and quite some participation

bump for germaneighbour

bump for justice

Bumping for good goyim

ordnung must sein Hans, bump

I have no clue what I am bumping.

bump

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

Glorious.

this was talked about weeks ago but yes it should spread more

I shared it germanbro. Doubt it'll do much good though, people would rather watch videos of Colbert and Oliver acting autistic.

bumpin for autism

Bump

Can you shut the fuck up? This is OLD news. We are ONE day away from an election, why the fuck would we start a hashtag for something this retarded? It never went anywhere, and it's not damning enough to influence the election at our current point in time. Stop wasting time on minuscule bullshit.

>inb4 "shill"

Bumps4Trump

Bump for Trump. Kek!

SPREAD THIS
(I saw it a while ago but still SPREAD IT)

#Billary tweeted it.

this is old news

>getting this butthurt over people spreading the truth about Hillary
You do realize saying >inb4 shill doesn't make you look like any less of a shill, right?

BUMP FOR THE LORD

Trumpin

The election's tomorrow. She could literally eat a kid live on TV and it'd be too late to change the result.

have a bump

Came out weeks ago, apparently no one wanted to push it.

Good luck getting this concrete audio proof of Hillary actually saying to do something completely fucked up past all the retards chasing pedophiles who won't ever be brought to justice.

>This is OLD news

Old news on how the presidential candidate of the USA proposes to rig elections in other countries, you dumb cunt

Get the fuck out

BUMP
WE HAVE TO SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE! DONT LET THIS SLIDE

this is weeks old. never got the traction it should have, but it might be hard to do now

Nobody's ignoring your thread, that shit's old news and didn't stick last week. Normies don't care about that.

I'll bump nonetheless.

BUUUUMP

CTR'S GOING FOR LAST STAND FOLKS

KEEP FIGHTING

Bump

This is actual concrete proof. Sup Forums made SpiritCooking and DaughtersForHillary trend on top.

All we have to do, is to get out the twitter accounts and fucking make trend this stuff again.

Yes its right before the election, but what does it matter? You gotta fight till the end, your gotta be defeatist little shits?

Yes, I know that its old news, its still concrete proof of corrupt ativity. No fucking emails about pizzas and hotdogs. Concrete proof of corruption and criminal activity.

I know it didnt get the attention it needed, but why would we just sit by and accept it? Why don't we take this shit into our own hands, and MAKE it get the attention it deserves - as good as its possible over night

And why do you think that it will somehow and suddenly now, one day before the election and Hillary cleared for the emails, influence anybody?
If that shit didn't stick last week when there was a FBI investigation looming over hilldawgs head, people constantly talking about rigged system and rigged election, it most certainly will not stick one day after she was cleared.

I spread it back then and will do it again.

I'm not being defeatist, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and vote Trump first thing tomorrow morning.

After that, it is what it is.

>that id: xvx(((oy))h5e

I saw that, Kek, subtle.

>two week old news
>H A P P E N I N G

Bamp

Bumped

Elections in Palestinian territories are rigged?

bump,

Because the media ignored it and people didnt really take notice of it. I am not saying it will turn people against Hillary, but any damage against hillary is good

Bumpppp

#HillaryRigging

Bumbe

bump because of peer pressure

bump

Bumping for America

I convinced 3 apathetic americans to vote Trump this week

SHARE THIS SHIT, SEE IT TREND BEFORE THE RESULTS COME THROUGH.

Because we knew about this like 2 weeks ago. You are late to the party

#Hillarywillwin

Use this, get it tweeting so that people mistake it for a pro hillary tweet, but when they follow the bait they find out that shes actually rigging shit.

But he's right. It is old news, and it is ineffective persuasion also. It already ran the circuit a week ago.

Stop being faggots, there is more damning shit to promote.

Bump, this is for the palestines gettnig fucked by the eternal nose. Kek is on your side even though some of you are severely fucked

it's old news, mein freund

this

This is kinda old news now. I'm STILL baffled that not a single news channel covered it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>We knew
And what have we done about it? Nothing, we just accepted it passively and allowed such a potentially thing to go under.

I can't find one single MSM source reporting on it, I can't find any twitter hashtags or anything.

Knowing is not enough. Taking action is. In those last hours, we still have the chance to make some influence happen. Making this shit trend, might get some voters to say "I had just enough" and dont vote at all, or even switch to Trump. Think about an undecided voter who is about to go to the voting poll, and decides to check out twitter one last time.

And most important: Think about the muslim voter who probably would vote Hillary, but seeing how Hillary wants to fuck over palestine, decides to stay home.

What does it matter how old it is?

It hasnt been picked up yet, which is outrageous

Because we've already fucking seen this.
You're preaching to the choir.

posting it on a taiwanese illustration forum won't make it appear on the news tho

I'll give you a bump

Kek summons a revolt against hillary if she wins.

Burn down the house of white. Destroy the reserve, and rebuild america into the prosporous nation it should be.

Look guys, I know we worked hard, I know its only one day, but every single vote matters and we should try to sway as much as we can.

Can we please StOP COMPLAINING about the completly irrelevant fact that its old news, and instead DO SOMETHING about it to get it trending? Instead of being passive, why don't we develop strategies and make threads on how to get this trending? Lets get productie here

This is our last straw to damage HIllary before its too late.

We made #SpiritCooking and #DaughtersForHillary trend on #1 within a day to a few days. I am not preaching to Sup Forums, I am asking Sup Forums to get its energy together and produce one last major ATTACK.

wow you fucked it up tobi

there are other normie sites in this list IIRC. Breitbart and Drudge in particular. Also lots of twitter handles for WL and guys w/ big following:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59i6u3/centipedes_heres_where_to_send_hot_emails_gowdy/

Trump won't win

Trump wins

its the fucking pot that does it
fucking degenerates