NOW! is the BEST Iron Man Armor

You can try to refute this, but you'll be in the wrong.

I hated Bendis GOTG but I liked the space armor desu

Ha ha ha ha...

You are such a horrible plebeian. You know nothing. You understand nothing. You are a plant with no roots, a pebble being dragged by the undertow.

The black-and-gold (it never even got a real nickname) was a good armor, but it was nothing special, brought nothing new to the table and was objectively inferior to the armors which preceded and succeeded it.

Tony's best armor so far - of course, I would even say - is this one.

Bendis wasn't responsible that. Gillen, or possibly Greg Land, was.

Best Iron Man suit is his coffin. Yaas, Queen!

Isn't this just MC2 Mainframe?

fair enough, I haven't actually read Iron Man since Ellis, GOTG is just where I saw the armor appear

and Infinity I guess, boy was that a letdown

Was a great looking suit, butWas objectively the best

>Super-Meme
Yeah... no.

Not a coffin, dear.

Color-wise. But there just aren't that many options.

What does that even MEAN?

The Endo-Sym armor isn't better than Extremis though

He should've kept this one.

Agree, but Extremis wasn't as good as Bleeding Edge

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I miss the heroic age

Me too, man.

My brothers!

Patrician Taste = Confirmed

It looked like a Duracell battery and it performed like shit and most of the time it was drawn by Greg Land.

When Tony comes back will he finally get to be on the winning side of a revenge issue?

Or this.

Those were good times

>Best look
>Most innovative idea
>Next step of the suit
>Excellent story
>Good balance between human and machine (Bleeding Edge was too much me)

I do like War Machine -/Hypervelocity and the Renaissance Armor .

The GOAT.

Yes, it is. Endo-Sym would come looking for Tony even if he couldn't contact it. It can do anything Extremis can... but better.

It only makes sense. Superior Tony was arrogant, entitled, selfish and vain. OF COURSE he would make an armor better than anything he had ever made before.

See previous answer.

Not saying it looked better, though. It didn't make sense to me: why go from gold to chrome? If he had just said 'platinum' once.

Bendis will be gone, so...

Maybe!

hopefully

Nah,Tony will returnas Punished Stark. He'll be shat on even more, just you watch.

Why does he have the millennium puzzle?

King of Games

Moviefags that got into Marvel with NOW are so annoying

I love the anad armor.

Bleeding Edge wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't filled with lights like it was designed by some kid at DeviantArt. I'm not a fan of the gold overcoming the red either, but I can let it slide.

Anyone who doesn't choose Silver Centurion is a plebeian.

I liked Dark Reign, Heroic Age and NOW! Bite me.

It may be the ultimate (heh) contrarian opinion, but fuck you. I love this design.

Bane?

I like Heroes Reborn with the exhaust ports

Wasn't the black and gold armor specifically introduced to soft-nerf Iron Man so he couldn't make up new powers on the fly?
I recall the in-setting justification for going back to solid modules after shapeshifting nanomachine goo was that a specialized machine always performs better than an all-purpose one, but in terms of recorded feats it failed to improve in any way.
So it's actually one of the worst on purpose.

Is this the Bendis writing I’ve been hearing about?

Jesus Christ, Frank.

Listen, Tony is at his best when he is a nude evil thicc twin of the Wasp.

I like the design, and I am a bit glad that they done something similar in Homecoming

Who cares, marvels comics are garabage now

ALWAYS
NOW
FOREVER

Theyre just talking about how his physiology was modified by extremis right? I know he was "cured" of extremis but I assumed that just meant the cool mind powers he got and not the altered body. Also he had the RT node to actually run his altered body because post dark reign he literally needed something to run his body because his brain couldnt

those were "eyes" so tony could see in 360 weren't they?

I love the Ultimate armor. It seems more like a machine than the other armors.

>every time Tony armors up he has to turn into a woman
… That's my fetish.

Choke me superior daddy

This

The suite he made in the Invincible Ironman movie that was a nod to the Mark 1 suite will be one of my favorites probably because it was my first exposure to the iron Man mythos

I like everything about it but the shaper of the helmet.

Silver Centurion is dope. That red and silver is raw. Obvs the best is Extremis though

Endo-Sym is the second, but could be tied for first. The clear faceplate is just Tony stuntin' though.

This. I want thicc Wasp clone Tony back.

>final battle of Civil War II
>‘Let's settle this Carol … WOMAN TO WOMAN’
>yfw

the funny thing is is that armor didn't help him during the battle with the werewolf

Not a fan of the lack of faceplate (although it fits his character very well) but like the color scheme. The variation with the faceplate is my favorite

>No Silver Centurion

Fucking normies leave.

It's good looking armor. Too bad it got very little screen time in Iron Man 3