Black Panther and Storm should get married because they're both African

>Black Panther and Storm should get married because they're both African

Who came up with this pairing? Eric Cartman?

A black guy who selfinserted as black panther.

The crappiness started all the way back, with Claremont.

>Those two characters are African, so they sure knew each other
Because Africa is such a small place, huh?

yeah that pissed me off too, especially since i never saw em interact.

Niggas.
I hate this couple. HATE IT.

>they used one back up story to prove there was a relationship there in the same month they tried to convince everyone OMD was necessary because Peter and MJ were only married cause Stan wanted a stunt wedding
I will never not be mad.

I think it's a product of the creative genius of Reggie Hudlin.

Yes, we all know that Thorm is the one true pairing. Sadly this will never happen, at least while the current (((leadership))) at the big two persist.

Come on, now. We all know Hudlin self-inserts as literally any black male character. I remember when he tried to retcon Black Cat as cucking Spider-Man with Luke Cage.

maybe the same guy that thought is was ok to have a reunion of closest friends of war machines to mourn him but only consistent of black people no matter that half of the group did not even know him?.

I like it. A place for everything and everything in it's place. You'd rather some white heroine be ruined for life?

Storm is and will always be for white men like Forge or the Canadian manlet.

Every time I hear more of Reggie Hudlin the more I hold him in contempt. How old is he? Like 50? That's literally "muh dick" in comic form.

Forge is Native American

>(((leadership)))

Haha! Jews, right? Seig heil, fellow kids!

We don't care about BP fucking any black pussy but Storm is too good for him.

Ororo and Logan is the patrician ship.
Bonus point if T'challa gets cucked.

Well he looks white enough for her

>T'Challa asks Ororo not to sleep with Logan at least
>Ororo sleeps with Logan weeks after she divorced T'Challa

>T'Challa is current trying to get together with Ororo again, very slowly
>Ororo is kissing white men in X-Men books
Storm has zero respect for T'Challa.

>cucked by an ugly manlet

How can he ever recover?

>omg dose dumb raycis are pairing blacks together! I know this particular pair both knew each other and had a lot in common but don't they know not all blacks know each other!? I am enlightened by my own anti-racism

kill yourself nu-male

Ororo has taste and only married T'challa, an african monarch, because she was confused and thought she betrayed her african heritage but snapped out of it because she knows she is too good for BP and craves white meat

I just hope that they won't make T'challa and Ororo a thing in the movies after Disney buys all those Fox IP's and the muties movierights get back to Marvel.

I liked this pairing since the DotFp episodes in the old X-Men cartoon

That was even more nonsensical. You could work out a way for BP/Storm as a pairing, you can't make a reason for why the held a war machine matters wake. Only good thing is Blade didn't attend because he had better shit to do.

He annulled their marriage in the middle of a natural disaster. Nobody should have respect for T'Challa.

>the only time people on Sup Forums cares about Storm is when she is fucking a black guy or for diversity points

This is sad even for you guys

>caring about characters outside of shipping

where do you think you are?

>he tried to retcon Black Cat as cucking Spider-Man with Luke Cage.

Elaborate.

It's Hudlin trash. Don't even worry about it.

To be fair Luke Cage is a canonical capechaser.

You say that like she has a personality aside from stoic and dignified hottie, or anything worth discussing. She has a neat design. That's about it.

>Have a lot in common
>they’re both African and that’s good enough.

Only after you user. I promise I’ll go right after you.

Alex Ross

HOT TAKE

it's actually a good pairing

I liked that marriage thought.

Really not worth posting if you're not going to explain why you think that.

being Sup Forumstrarian to trigger people isn't a hot take

It was literally done to make shitty black batman popular. Marvel threw Storm under the bus for that shit. It's okay tho. Based Logan cucked faggy Panther and saved sexy mama Storm.

Pretty sure they were married because Black Panther sold like shit and they hoped being paired with Storm would boost sales.

He should marry Carol Danvers because we already don't want her back.

wasn't Storm born in the US?

The whole Bride of Black Panther angle was pretty preposterous because, unless Marvel was going to be really outside the box, there were only two possible choices, and Monica Rambeau wasn't high enough on the popularity polls.

Also, running a Coming to America plot, with characters within the plot pointing out that it was like Coming To America, is really dumb and meta.

>saved sexy mama Storm.
Meanwhile in his solo comic, he was cheating on Storm with some mexican reporter.

Yes but she lived most of her life in Cairo and then the savannahs in Keyna.

HAMMERED

Niggas was self-inserting, dawg

>Wolverine enters into a committed relationship with Storm and stays faithful up until his tragic death
>Storm lets T'Challa smash literally the month before the Death of Wolverine mini
starts
>Manlet Canadian BTFO and cucked on his deathbed
Top fucking KEK.

You didn't know it's an alt-right comic?