Black Adam To Be Introduced In SUICIDE SQUAD 2

>SUICIDE SQUAD 2 may serve as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson’s introduction to the DC Universe as the supervillain Black Adam, two insiders familiar with the idea told TheWrap.

>The insiders told TheWrap that the current plan for the sequel is for the members of Suicide Squad to be tasked with tracking down a weapon of mass destruction. That weapon? Black Adam himself.

thewrap.com/suicide-squad-2-the-rock-black-adam-exclusive/

Justice League really can't bomb soon enough

When is SKWAD 2 coming out? 2018?

I like it. What’s the point of an interconnected universe if characters can’t cross over? Plus it will show how powerful Adam is and build him up as a credible threat without killing him off in the same movie he’s introduced in.

2019 in the earliest.

> muh street level batfag villains trying to take down black "i rip niggas in half for looking at me the wrong way" adam
skwad was a mistake

I have no qualms about this.

Good to know. It'd be hilarious if the Rock takes over another franchise like Fast and Furious

>Black Adam gets removed from SHAZAM because The Rock wants him to be an sympathetic anti-hero.
>Use him as the villain of SUICIDE SQUAD 2 of all things.

I call bullshit.

I sure can't wait for any and all negative character traits to be sandpapered off so he can keep talking about hew the Squad is MUH FAMBLY like a store-brand Fast & Furious knockoff.

And a powerhouse like Adam means the ACTUAL villain will be another shitty magic monster or portal beam creature instead of the gritty tactical shit people actually like from the comics.

I guess it's impressive that Gavin O'Connor found a more embarrassing franchise to connect himself to then The Accountant. So that's something.

We don't know why skwad wants Adam yet. For all we know it can be Waller being Waller again

>A bunch of useless, powerless characters vs. a a very powerful magic character yet again
They will never learn.

It might disappoint like BvS, but it won't bomb. And Aquaman is already done and WW2 confirmed. The DCEU is gonna continue, they're just trying to slip all the Snyder shit under the rug as fast as they can.

Are they gonna do the same old squad, or introduce new characters that can actually take him on?

they can shelve Aquaman and just because they announced WW2 doesn't mean they can't cancel it and Shazam before production due to the terrible reception JL gets

At least they finally get to meet their purpose of stopping Evil Superman!
...and do what, I have no fucking idea. throw boomerang knives and smack him with bats I guess.

>Black Adam to be introduced in Suicide Squad 2
>there is no sequel planned because they all die

Don't worry, they have Harley Quinn to be able to stop him, I know she can beat him because I saw it while playing Injustice

Enchantress is still alive. Plus we know nothing of any new members joining.

Harley and Deadshot are definitely staying.
MUH BACK is staying, I hope. Waller is probably back as well.
Diablo is dead and Enchantress are dead so probably not them.
Fuck Flagg and Digger
So really, they can choose to swap out Croc for another big guy like I dunno, Grundy or Ultra Humanite

If they are smart with it, they will probably expand the roster

he looks like adam sandler

June Moon is still alive.

Normie Audiences: is caped lightning man supposed to be related to Thor?

how the fuck will suicide squad, with a street level squad fight against a superman level character?

"N-no! He calls down the power of the Gods with lightning, is thousands of years old, and is a super-strong badass! Nothing like Thor, dammit!"

Wasn't that always the question of the day?

Same way they beat Enchantress: Have someone who's selectively OP like Diablo on the team and then power of wacky surprises
Although with Adam they will probably need something really out there to at least stall him

First they're gonna fight his horde of minions, while antagonizing each other.
Then something is gonna happen to make them want to give up.
But finally they realize they need to bond and work together for some reason.

they replaced her with Killer frost who can give Adam a runaround.

They beat Lawnmower man with a small explosive device. Lawnmower Man was seriously damaged by a flamethrower guy.

I don't think Black Adam is susceptible to that tier of shenanigans. Not to mention Lawnmower Man was slow as fuck.

>replaces the only character on the team that sells
Hahaha yeah no dude, Frost will just be Diablo, in that she'll weaken something, but Harley will have some kind of magic dues ex machina (probably Katana's sword again) or she'll be granted the power of Shazam to defeat black Adam. I know a lot of people are waifuing Frost for some reason, but don't kid yourself into believing she's going to actually replace Harley.

Worst case scenario then: They nerf Adam

He's Thor crossed with Man of Murder.
Played by X-Box Huge Man.
I find that highly unlikely.

>Black Manta in Aquaman
>Ivy in Gotham Sirens
>Deathstroke movie in development
>Black Adam

we're gettin dangerously close to a decent Squad roster, about time someone call WB to fuck it up

>Gotham Sirens

It's dead, Jim.

>bomb
The asshurt over a bad movie is enough to mind break someone to delusion like this?

they killed the witch though, crushed her heart remember?

Gotham City Sirens and that Joker Harley movie are never happening.