FBI agent suspected in emails leaks commits murder suicide

denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

>An FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police.
>Investigators believe FBI agent, Michael Brown, 45, shot and killed his 33-year-old wife, Susan Brown, late Friday night before setting the couple’s home on fire and then turning the gun on himself. Brown was a 12 year veteran of the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department before spending the last six years in the FBI.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/11/05/there-is-no-such-thing-as-the-denver-guardian/
snopes.com/fbi-agent-murder-suicide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bloody hell!

RIP Michael and Susan Brown

Yet another Clinton murder. Fucking hell. Does that cold-blooded witch even have a soul?

goddammit sage

Ok.

Lol

And CTR will dare say this is nothing

Fucking hell, bumping

There aren't enough years in Hillary's life to pay for all her crimes

RIP Michael Brown. We all know you dindu nuffin and didn't deserve this

>FBI agent killed, wife killed, house set ablaze
its literally nothing

>Michael Brown

>mfw Mike Brown did literally nothing wrong.

:(

i kek'ed

but seriously

PRAISE KEK

fake news site. already debunked. there is zero news of this anywhere else.

get out and VOTE FOR TRUMP

LOL

hopefully it was not FBIanon

Let us all pay our respects to FBIanon.

I want to believe user

but Denver Guardian is Scorcha Faal tier

im actually sad and anxious about the level of corruption in USA.

do you guys think there is hope? I mean most people would never believe nor want to believe what the fuck is really going on

A suicide? GIVE ME A BREAK! LOCK HER UP

The denver guardian isn't a real newspaper. I doubt there is another source.

was this posted before?
i missed this

This is a fake newspaper.

No confirmation anywhere that this is even real, much less FBI user as nobody ever knew who he was.

>people actually believe this
>Fbi agent Michael Brown

what a coincidence

>"MURDER-SUICIDE"

Come the fuck on.

Sup Forums is THIS gullible.

No this is a fake site, right?

Website is shady.

Fucking god damn clintons

Trump supporters will believe this.

troll site

FAKE AND GAY

disinfo

fake newspaper, keep up

Fake and debunked.

Still, if you can fool normies with it, go ahead.

The left always play with dirty tricks, its time for the right to do the same.

Fake and gay
Sage

>"suicide"
>"suicide"

She can't keep getting away with it!

Jesus what a trail of bodies.

>michael brown
>45
>33

DONT FUCKEN LET THIS SLIDE GUYS

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

IGNORE ALL SHILLS

IGNORE ALL CTR POSTERS

THIS IS SERIOUS

i try to rationalize all of this—i tell myself that this is serious, that this wasn't set up by hillary. but sometimes. all of these suicides from happy people and all of these heart-attacks from healthy people dig a hole in you—where you simply can't ignore it anymore. i'm trying hard not to just sob my sorrows away, but i have to stay strong for trump. it's getting harder by the second, but we can brave the corruption, ystävä.

Denver Guardian is not a real paper. I saw this link a couple of days ago and posted it here too before I knew that.
Very strange

RIP FBI user

So the FBI agents trying to rig the election are actual psychopaths. This is alarming.

faggots

snopes.com/fbi-agent-murder-suicide/

its a fake news website

A True Falsehood. This person may not have been killed, or even exist, but the probability Hilary killed FBI agents already is very, very high.

Oh for fucks sake, anyone with half a brain knows this wasn't a murder suicide. The levels these subhuman pieces of shit will stoop to to hold onto power is beyond me. The whole dammed lot of them should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Healthy agent goes into case against Crooked Hillary and is killed for it!
Many such cases. Sad!

There was no truth to this story. The Denver Guardian is simply a fake news web site masquerading as the online arm of a (non-existent) big city newspaper. Like the Baltimore Gazette, the Denver Guardian is nothing more than a hastily thrown together web site with a bunch of non-working links and a fake street address, all created for the sole purpose of disseminating fabricated clickbait news stories

why is 33 everywhere.
>33

Damn... how many peoplease have the Clintons killed? Dozens? Hundreds? This is insane.

And nothing value was lost. Traitors get what they deserve.

People*

Thank you for correcting the record.

EVERYONE FLAG THIS THREAD BEFORE IT SPREADS! THIS IS FAKE WEBSITE

Fake and gay, thanks for wasting my time.

>snopes

Any idea when he'll be back? Nigga owes me for a dime. Where is Soon anyway? Michigan?