Jeez, Vader's really fucking racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqKv_laDbks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, it's just part of the overall racism of Star Wars. youtube.com/watch?v=ZqKv_laDbks

He kills them because they're SAND people not because they're sand PEOPLE, user.

>Standing on his tip toes

Tuskin raiders aren't people thou. And tuskin raiders literally hate every species that's not theirs so...

>being this triggered

Huh, so they really ARE Space-Gypsies. Based Vader then...

>Vader >>> Doom

Well he does find it quite irritating. And look at it, it is EVERYWHERE!!

>triggered
>implying OP's not a Sup Forumsack who thinks Vader is """red-pilled"""

Thwy also raped his mom so, just kill them all and hopefully the one that did it died too. They all look the same anyway

The Tusken Raiders have literally never been shown in a positive light at any point in the series. They just attack anyone they see.

Vader being willing to murder them is way less of a jump than how Anakin suddenly decides killing kids is acceptable.

There no good Tuskeb raiders they deserved to be purged

If the Tusken raiders didn’t rape and kill a anakins mother how would everything have turned out for him?

Speciesist user, Speciesist.

I never saw any non-whites in Pre-Disney SW, and Anakin never liked Windu.

>I never saw any non-whites in Pre-Disney SW
>names fucking Windu in the same sentence
Fucking IMAGINE being this retarded.

I don't have to imagine, it's the constant state of Sup Forums

Were they raping his mom, too, or just slapping her around for fun?

I meant in the Empire, user. And whoop-di-doo. The SW had all of 2(!) blacks! One of which Anakin always hated, and one he bossed around.

I'm starting to think Vader's a bit of a bad guy.

I hope that's a parody.
That's some serious wewuzzism.

its a Kevin Smith movie

>The SW had all of 2(!) blacks!

And that matters how when half the cast is fucking aliens? Or Robots? You got your diversity quota already, fuck off back to tumblr.

user, if Vader wasn't there to kill those Sand People, they could have Admiral Ackbarred themselves on board a Star Destroyer or a Death Star, or even amongst civilians. They could have stolen a Bantha and run people over.

I want a CREEPIO comic.