Do we need to vote if we've been actively memeing?

I really don't want to go out and vote, but I've probably redpilled hundreds of people through online activism/posting at this point. Am I still morally obligated to stand in line for 3 hours like a votecuck?

Dont just vote. Tackle all non whites trying to vote

fuck off CTR

Ctr bait. Come on man you're it even getting paid.

1. Wear red.
2. Vote.
Stop being a lazy piece of shit.

Yes you need to go out of your fucking basement and vote you fucking hypocrite

CTR THREAD

IGNORE AND SAGE

you can vote online by tweeting "Trump #PresidentialElection"

memeing is good enough for Daddy Trump

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

If you let your country fall into darkness because you're too lazy to vote, you deserve the fate that will befall you.

Even if you live in a solid blue state, get out and vote for Trump. It's important that he wins the popular vote.

If He doesn't vote can I replace him as a citizen?

Voting doesn't take hours.

You goddamn better believe it.

>1. Wear red.
How to contribute to black on black homicide statistics 101.

Can I speak to your CTR supervisor? I don't think you should get paid for this low tier bait.

Only in death does duty end brother

Jeez, dumbest tactic ever, might work on Facebook though ctr, go try there

>online activism
You use liberal vocab

why didnt you vote early lol?

Fuck off CTR nobody is being convinced by you.

I thought Trump would have had this in the bag by now

Trump will win, but Justin Trudeau won't stand for it. He'll personally lead an army South to depose Trump and institute the Pan-American Empire under his enlightened leadership. Prepare yourself, burgers, for this is the will of KEK!!

You don't have to if you're CTR. Hillary will bus a nigger to your polling place to take your name and vote

Digits say yes

VOTE YOU CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for the dank memes then, i really enjoyed them.
You should check out CTR, they even pay you to meme

Voting is your duty as a citizen to make sure your voice is heard.

Us redpilled Scandis get praised here all the time, so follow our example, we have almost 90% voting for parlamentary elections, we do our job as citizens of a democracy, and our politicians do the job the majority of the population wants them to do.

Shut borders
Expel illegals
Have frank discussions of Islam

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

CTR cuck alert

Sage

If you convinced others to vote, you are basically already voting so there is no need for you to vote physically when you have already put down the work. Anyone saying anything else is just shamefull for their lack of activism.

Votes don't count, but do it anyway just incase they (the Jesuit Order) allow the government to take the popular vote into consideration when they (the greasy Jesuits, again) try to force Hitlery on us.

wtf I hate Jesuits again

Actual CTR deterrent shill.

Sage shill threads