Why do our laws protect non whites? We should be allowed to do what we want to them...

Why do our laws protect non whites? We should be allowed to do what we want to them. I can get 10 years for pulling off a muslim's hijab

Why would you do that anyways? If you touch anyone, they SHOULD have the right to shoot you right in the face. All over a turban. What a waste.

Laws exist to keep idiots like you alive.

You little bitch. You cant come to my beautiful country and reap its benefits while worship a satanic religion like Islam. GET THE FUCK OUT

The problem is, you're the turban puller at that point. That makes you the person who starts a cycle in which a person has the legal right to defend themselves.

Lrn2law if you're going to be a racist victim. You sound very poorly educated.

You sound like a reddit tier faggot with autistic tier traumas. The cycle starts with them coming to a peaceful christian society and insulting them by reaping the benefits of such a society while blatantly insulting them by worshipping Satan.

Jesus himself said learn how to fight with your wit and intelligence and not to stoop to animal behavior. Use your mind and the laws. "Turn the other cheek". Find what it means to "turn the other cheek" in today's society.

Shows how much of a "Christian" you are....

My ancestors have kept this land peaceful and clean for three hundred years. I'm DONE letting globalist money ravage it. Part of that is them sending in a shitload of easily-manipulated shitskins to vote Liberal. I'm done with that shit buddy. And you shouldnt even be letting the spics vote tomorrow.

Then stop calling yourself a Christian and admit you are willing to stoop to their level of animistic behavior.

I'm a flawed sinner. I want to see society become a comfier place for me, a white man. Globalist money wants to destroy the strong white man. Globalist money wants everyone to be a slave to their cheap, mass produced products.

>I'm a flawed sinner. I want to see society become a comfier place for me, a white man.

You know what that sounds like? Gib me dats... Your white. Go work and save your money. Work your way out of the bottom, just like the whites before you, you baby.

>Your white
You're.

You sound pathetic and non-deserving of the rights that you say they want to take from you. You can't even fight without wanting to be violent. Pretty sad.

I do work. The leeches must be confronted.

Bump

What do you do for employment?

Carpentry repairs and renovations.

Just move to America then... Canada is 10x the "globalist" utopia.

Yes. It's a globalist stronghold right now because of its untapped resources. They're taking the people's money and pumping it into their own industrial projects, which will fund their disgusting spending.

>I can get 10 years for pulling off a muslim's hijab

this is a joke right?

It's a blatant vacuum money-machine controlled by satan himself.

No. In Canada, non-whites are better protected by the courts than the people who've been building this country for the last 300 years.

Bump..

Cuckada, truly the scourge of North America.

fucking hell. Here you just get a "that is not very nice user! Do not do that" if you pull a stunt like that.

Hell I even banned muslims from my workplace. That is legal here as its my fucking property.

Just wait a few years bud. You won't even have property anymore.

really?

I will convert to Islam if Hillary wins.

Because that will be the time to leave western civilization behind, and move on.
To move on with a civilization that wants to LIVE.

Trump better wins this motherfucker.

yes?

Discrimination laws in Denmark are in place to protect the citizens from the state. If some citizens do not like each other its their problem and nobody else. If you do not like Asians no one can force you to have anything to do with them. Might be bad for business but that is your own personal problem.

nah we do not want "Swedish conditions" here as our politicians call it.

Why does Bernie love you guys? Your government must spend a shitload of your money.

>peaceful christian society
>i should be able to do whatever i want to people

Pick one, shithead.

Nig here. I think its fair. My fwbs allow me to do whatever i want to them, and they're white, so the reverse should happen as well

You have to get rid of the people who worship Satan and vote for the globalist machine, yes.

>what are injustices still unjust when they're committed against non-whites?
I'm totally onboard with people banning anyone they don't like from entering their country for any reason, but this is some primitive monkey mentality right there. What makes you think that literally every last nonwhite in the vicinity inherently deserves abuse?

Because they have pee-brains and are generally manipulable satan worshippers.

>Why does Bernie love you guys?

I have no idea. Danes are very conservative and we would be considered extremely unPC in the US.

or maybe he only cherry picks and like the fact that Danes considered each other part of the tribe and are willing to give up a lot to help the tribe. Danes are extremely fixated on equality between the members of the tribe. This goes for our rich members as well. This part of the danish society Bernie likes but he does not like all the other stuff that comes with it.

Lets not forget that we have a monarch and no separation of church and state and so on.

Hail Satan.

Do something about it, pussy.

>generally
Okay, but civilized nations practice individual justice and not collective justice, leafbro. Surely you can understand why that is the case.

Satan always punishes his followers.

Only reason there are non-whites in my country is because of the establishment system. I want to take down the globalists, and with that, you must take down their slaves.

Says you. I say your god and satan are the same person. Prove me wrong.

Humans are incapable of controlling their surroundings. Therefore, they are at the mercy of outside forces. You can worship those outside forces, or you can fight them. Fighting them means you are no longer worshipping them, you are worshipping Satan.