Black Manta

Black Manta is the coolest son of bitch there ever was

lets talk about Black Manta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P9q69-69MEI
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_Dark_Knight,_Dark_City
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok would getting your head in the jaws of a fucking shark instantly kill you

I wonder if Black Manta would ever go to court appointed therapy sessions for “anger issue”

I feel like the reason Black Manta has gotten so much popularity is because his hatred for so Aquaman is so palpable that you can't help but admire his conviction. I honestly hope that they keep the reason why he hates Aquaman vague and drop the "Muh Dead Father" excuse.

This is a man who once said his reason for attacking Atlantis is to make it a haven for African-Americans. Of course this was a lie, but to be petty enough to pull the race card just to fuck with Aquaman is equally diabolic and hilarious.

Is Black Manta the only villain to ever actually kill an infant child?

Depends on the shark. I don't think you would have the time to exclaim
>AAAAAHHH MY HEAD
anyway

Are you talking about the same Black Manta that got anal raped on a boat as a kid and blamed Aquaman for it? The same Black Manta along with his father attempted to kidnap Aquaman and place him in their underground rapedungeon? Ultimately killing Aquaman's father and leading to Aquaman killing Black Manta's father in retaliation? The same Black Manta that would kill a harmless baby because he is just that much of an asshole? The same Black Manta that would kill his gay son because he became friends and possible lover to Aquaman?

yes

Ultron

>Injustice 2 completely captured Black Manta just being a ruthless killjoy and not even making any quips
love it

youtu.be/P9q69-69MEI

Or that time when he pretended to have autism so that Aquaman would feel bad for hitting a mentally challenged man.

I really like his take over of NEMO, Manta should always have henchmen around him.

gay or straight if your kid started fucking the person you hate most in the world you're going to hate your kid

This is the funniest thing ive ever read, I dont think any villain has ever gone this far to mess with their archenemy

why's his hat so dumb
like his outfit is pretty normal tights but that helmet looks completely out of place

a role model for everyone

It's design is based on old fashion diving helmets as well as -pretty obviously- the manta ray

I like it, very retro looking

>Is Black Manta the only villain to ever actually kill an infant child?

Who is the DC unholy trinity of dickery?
>Black Manta
>Eobard Thawne
>???

What the fuck is the context?
This demands explanation.

The Riddler kidnapped a bunch of newborn babies and fed them chokable plastic things. Batman performed an emergency Tracheostomy so the kid could breath, saving it's life.
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_Dark_Knight,_Dark_City

Mxxy

Riddler, that fucking dick

A bit obvious, but Joker?

That baby was Hitler.