Devil's Candy

oh?

devilscandycomic.com

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10833497643049549905
scarletwaltz.tumblr.com/post/122235775111/download-folie-à-deux-oneshot-support-the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>amerimanga

ANIMEEEE

It's a damn step up from whatever passes as amerimanga nowadays. If you threw this shit up on a manga scanlation site, i would have mistaken it for something produced from japanese shores.
something about most western attempts at the japanese comic stylization seems amiss one way or another.

I wonder if they would be posting it up on Sup Forums if it made it on Tokyopop a decade back.

>Rem will never send you lewd Pandoras

>dem tits
goddamn, kazu's a legit perv.

>not giving your frankenstein gf/sex doll big boobs

wouldn't be surprised if he secretly wants to fuck pandora.
his parents need to give him the 'talk' asap.

Still wouldn't be surprised if Pandora's body was something his parents were working on as a sister to keep him company or something.

Please. He merely wanted to use the highest-quality parts for his sister/daughteru. She deserved nothing less.

His parents don't strike me as the evil scientist type.
>letting his sister/daughteru walk around smelling like literal shit

You think that tiny bean could force her into a tub?

Given how frankenstein monsters are normal enough to be a school science project, it's probably not an ethical stretch for a pair of scientists to use some unclaimed cadavers for a project.

I hope 'tiny bean' becomes his nickname, for bullying purposes.

Naw, it doesn't look like something out of Japan. Maybe Korea or China. It just has a certain look that sets it apart while having a "similar" style.

The first chapter has a very 00s 'Invader Zim' feel to it, honestly.

Wait, so the jerk students from the other school from the rugby match are actually super gangsters?
That's stupid.

>huge ass safety pin in her tits
does pandora not feel pain?

It's removed later on and she does whinge from injuries, so I guess she developed the sense later on.

I'm starting to realize that cute wounded boys tied up in bandages are my fetish

Its because instead of using screentones americans shade their work with flat greys and draw their characters with dot eyes whenever they're far away.

>beaten up pretty boy
i see, Rem is one of "those" people...

It's pretty blatant

As someone who's read thousands of manga series I will tell you that going off by just the stuff in this thread that this series has taken way more than enough cues from manga art to easily pass itself off as one. Anything that seems to stick out could easily chalked up to the artist's personal touch.

>make sexy, strong Frankenstein girl
>she doesn't like you because you're a weenie
This comic is too accurate to reality.

Rem's actually been published in Shounen Jump before, might as well just call her a straight-up mangaka

Why is Pandora so strong? Shit makes no sense.

Please don't, my penis has a condition...

Maybe it's like in Terry Pratchett's Reaper Man. In that book, an undead character has to control every process of his body manually, which allows him to "force" his body to be super strong.

>Mushroom risotto

Clearly a monstrous creature of refined taste.

I can't help but wonder if whoever Pandora was made out of will become relevant.

>Given how frankenstein monsters are normal enough to be a school science project, it's probably not an ethical stretch for a pair of scientists to use some unclaimed cadavers for a project.
Given how uniform and young all her parts seem to be I wouldn't be suprised if all her parts came from the same devil. With maybe a different brain.

but I want lewds of Yahgie

What race is Pandora?
Is she the only human in devil's candy?

The intro hints that humans are something special and some characters ask what kind of devil Pandora is. If she's a leftover project of Kazu's parents, maybe they were trying to make one or somehow found the body of one preserved from some unknown time. Latter sounds pretty corny though.

Don't we all. There's something of him on the Sup Forumsllection booru but that's fanart.

The more corny it is the more I'd bet on it. But we can't rule out that Kazu himself procured the body/ies himself.

Why do so many artists like big girls and little boys? Regardless of gender it's more common among artists than your average civilian.

Yeah, I'm probably overthinking that it's weird how Kazu could make Pandora's body from scratch and then be bashful about seeing it naked to bath her.

It's possible he kept areas covered through the whole thing or that it's different now that she's a live person. Or it's just cartoon logic.

What story did they make for shonen jump?

It was a one shot, here's the Japanese version on Jump's website
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10833497643049549905
Found an English download of it here:
scarletwaltz.tumblr.com/post/122235775111/download-folie-à-deux-oneshot-support-the

I'm totally going to practice hard at improving my drawing skills now after seing this comic, totally looks like an authentic manga to me, so I hope to one day create something of a similar level.

>or that it's different now that she's a live person.
That's what I'd bet, when Pandora was just a collection of spare parts its easy to understand how he might not view that as anything sexy in the slightest as opposed to when she became a person.

You guys do know that Kazu sees her as a daughter/sister, right? The only reason why he made her in the first place was to deal with his home loneliness.

Yeah, but a person is a different ball of wax than a collection of parts and Kazu is a teenager so of course he'd be awkward about bathing his first kid whose also a teenager.

I don't think you can pin either of those relationships onto something like this.

Father/daughter is close but he doesn't have the seniority or authority. She's more an equal whose wellbeing is his responsibility.

>A like a daughter, he can fuck.

>Bump

>Wait, so the jerk students from the other school from the rugby match are actually super gangsters?
>That's stupid.

I don't think they're students, they work for the director

I assume they were making a Zim reference. Haven't watched much of it, myself.

She's gonna miss.

i wish i had the Devil's Candy prototype one-shot

Or her punch does nothing. A twist for the human theory could be her becoming less of a monster over time. Weaker, feels pain, etc.

I'm dumb. What exactly is Kazu supposed to be

>tfw you will never have a perfectly lithe body except for tits nearly the size of your goddamn head.

Imp

More like limp.

yes! more bully!

I know both of them get off on bullying little shotas, but the fact that Pandora may never actually grow up past her extreme childlike innocence and always treat Kazu like absolute shit despite effectively being her dad is really frustrating. I've been burned by too many stories like this in the past.

Pandora's been growing up a lot. She's just angry at Kazu for something he said.

she's getting into boys

Listen I'm just saying I've been blueballed by stories that end before the "child" actually reaches an appreciable level of emotional maturity. She's still around like, 8 in brain years.