NRS and Taylor for making this garbage fire of a franchise

this issue was great though

>whos in the wrong in injustice
take a wild guess

Who would win, Bloodlusted Superman or Plastic Man

ddddddddddddd

moar

cyborg

Would Plastic Man have access to his Rubber Nen or not? This is an important deciding factor.

I wish they would show how powerful PM is by having him fuck everyone in that room instead of just vaguely hinting that he can

The story started out with Superman being half decent, but the slope just got slipperier and slipperier as time went on.

Its fucking Plastic Man, he's always right

Come on it's a pretty goofy elseworlds that deals with a long running tyrant supes.

The one not giving it up top

... I am hoping this wording was intentional and not a typo

Plastic has the best aesthetic, so he's in the right.

I meant fuck everyone up

I can do a story time if everyone wants.

Gee, I dunno, ex-criminal who actually became a legit superhero and proved himself through the yers, or guys who have Sinestro in their fucking team.

Page 3 is the op.

Whelp I got some fanfiction to write of PM, DPing 5+ heroes at once. "injustice: his dong among us"

Plastic Man is always in the right.

>Bloodlusted Superman or Plastic Man
Depends if Plas has already ramped up to cartoon physics mode. He's pretty vulnerable to his weaknesses while he's human size.

Well, Plas for one, for using the word "nepotism" when it's not giving favors to relatives.

the answer is always Batman

JLA is family

O

and how strong is plastic man?

goddamn

He can go toe to toe with a giant martian manhunter full of steroid.

I just want to see Plastic Man take down the JL, like really give credit to what Batman said about him. How he'd take down Supes or even Martian, for example.

Gorilla Grodd has powers? I thought he was just a talking gorilla.

psychic powers nigga

holy shit this story is great.

Grodd is one of the strongest telepaths in the DCU.

>pretty goofy elseworlds
Doesn't it start off with Superman murdering Lois Lane and their unborn child together by dragging her into the atmosphere and freezing her to death, because the Joker has given him something to make him hallucinate? And doesn't he then rip the Joker's heart out of his chest?

Strong enough to be A list and wreck anyone who underestimates him. He can shape change into anything, is immune to almost everything and is immortal, he does not require air, water or food to survive.
But he doesn't have long distance attacks, super strength or flight. You can defeat him by locking him a airtight box or throwing him into space.

sauce ?

>bane has enough venom to keep him huge

Who's to blame for this?

Bane isn't always tiny without Venom. Sometimes he's still strong by normal human standards.

F

It is in fact not great.

Or an egg.

Plas is arguably Superman tier.

It's super inconsistent but has some pretty awesome moments. I'm not sure if there will ever be another moment in comics as hype as the butlering.

he's a shit ton above superman. he would murder him without even trying.

That yellow fin-head alien just looks so happy and fulfilled karate-chopping a motherfucker its hilarious

And that is it, hope everyone enjoyed.

>bitch don't know that gorilla has MAGIC BRAIN WAVES

Bitch how do you think he's a Flash villain?

Oh come on, this is pretty rad.

Who wouldn't be pleased by hitting Victor Zsasz?

The story as a whole may not be great but this issue is great.

damn, i did not get that impression at all from him.

>Injustice Superman didn't do anything truly objectively wrong until he murdered the Joker cultists which was like year 5

This issue seems pretty good to me.

I guess I would

>Rubber Nen
fuck you i sipilled my drink all over

As much as I enjoy the story, how does Grundy count as non-powered?

>hey, thanks killer croc
Every fucking time!!

That's kind of the point.

His Golden Age stories were pretty fucking GOAT too, both in their time and now. Seriously, Jack Cole and the ghosters he later hired were fucking amazing artists. If you like shit like Tezuka, you owe yourself to read Cole's works.

hush no tears now only dreams

Thanks user and thank you killer cro

Pretty sure you've dumped this comic before but I'll still read it every time

i have no doubt he can do that

isn't there more? i thought i saw a page where he goes inside diana's head?

also, what the fuck even is plastic man? what the fuck can he do?

>But he doesn't have long distance attacks
Stretching.
>super strength
It typically comes with him changing size. You can see it in the very issue that's being storytimed. How else do you suppose he's holding back the pressure of the ocean in that issue?
>flight
He's changed into flying animals, gliders, and shit with moving parts. He could just give himself a propeller hat or some shit and fight like that.

wait hold on, he can stretch but he shouldn't be able to create new molecules. the growing thing is bullshit

Dude, don't oversell Plas that hard

That's the problem, Injustice is just a patchwork of moments that taylor thought "hey, that'd be nice", it really doesn't need a plot attached to it, he could just pitch it to a dA page or even to Ed Boon to implement it as in game art or cutscenes.

Damian

...Metamorpho's powers are pretty much the exact same as Plastic Man's right? Who would win that match-up?

He consistently breaks the laws of physics. He shouldn't behave like he changes mass, density, rigidity, etc. when he changes shape, but he does. His powers are basically cartoon physics, even for a medium like comic books.

And Superman shouldn't be able to fly, but here we are

why not?

Metamorpho has the advantage of chemical versatility, but Plas is much better at mechanical complexity. They'd both just fight like morons trying to trap each other until they get bored, though.

This is exactly why he's OP.