I'm going to an hero if Trump does not win. What is the likely hood that I'm going to have to use(pic related)...

I'm going to an hero if Trump does not win. What is the likely hood that I'm going to have to use(pic related)? I cant take the fucking suspense anymore.

Fuck Shillary, fuck feminism, fuck globalism, fuck multi-culturalism, and fuck Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use it to kill some mudslimes and/or feminists before you go.
pls senpai

Dont An Hero! Keep fight! Pucci Boi!

Trump will win. Don't act like a low energy cuck now

>an heroing instead of joining one of the possible militias that will rise for Civil War 2.0

Dont an hero or hurt anyone you fool

Thats what they want

You have the power to make the world a better place for the rest of us, don't give up. Fight for the sake of the future, and heighten the chances of a glorious time to come...

Kill shillary before its too late

>depleting the numbers in the fight against globalism
>ishygddt.divx

Do you mean (((they)))?

At least kill Hilary first.

First you should get some dub s

what state are you in?

Don't worry OP

This should cheer you up

dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

take some sjws out with you and livestream it.

kek demands it.

If you kill yourself (((they))) win.

Do a secret service assisted an hero after you did your duty toward your country and humanity as a whole.

TAKE OUT SOME SHITSKINS WITH YOU

DON'T BE A LOW ENERGY KEK AND JUST KILL YOURSELF

Your life is sacred op.

Stick around. If the worst comes you'll have a choice.

concern trolling 2bh

I'm behind several layers of irony, nothing can harm me just sayin'

You are dreaming kid. No one is leaving their comfy job just to go overthrow the government and they all know that. This is why we have such a corrupt system, because everyone is too busy shit posting on Sup Forums to actually do anything about it.

Trigger discipline REEEE

OP will surely deliver

Bullshit, if trump loses OP can start the fire.

be like me and just join Iron March if Trump loses.
I'm going full literal actually Nazi and Prepper if Hilldawg is president.

fuck off wetback your country is shit don't try to fucking ruin ours, get the fuck off American internet you piece of literal shit

1860: Citizens revolt over election results
2016: They kill themselves

Progress

Don't give those fuckesr what they want fool.

Good you fucking worthless idiot

kys

Save your bullets forvery likely possible upcoming unrests in case she wins.

Today I'm fasting for Kek and Donald Trump. I will not eat until after I cast my vote.

Shoot up cnn or another msn before you go user

Lol
I want him to win but you guys are fucking losers

Sad Thread CTR, also Sad you have to steal pics from /k/ threads because you are nogunz.

Trump supporters won't an hero, we don't have liberal mental illness. Also we have no reason to an hero, with so many CTR soft bodies leaving work on the 8th.

First, fuck off with your threats of violence, you give gun owners a bad name.

Second, you have shitty trigger discipline.

100% in any event.

1. Clinton wins and you off yourself
2. Clinton wins and you don't off yourself and join in the new revolution
3. Trump wins and you will be drafted for the Trump Squad, Regiment 106356-D to get rid of the minorities.

so edgy

if you aren't planning to fight in the troubles to come, win or lose, then do it now. Don't wait. You betray Trump, you betray us, you betray your country anyway.

No single election matters. We're in a war faggot, hurry up and check-out you selfish coward.

Who hurt you, user?
Was it a brazilian girl?

well then there a very very likely chance you going to be killing yourself bud lol. You essentially killing urself over memes.

Use that to join the militia instead. Even if she wins, you can fight back with us.

>stopping them is what they want
No, you can be violent, just as long as you're also organized and in large numbers, and if you actually win.

Stream it, faggot.

first off dont use a gun please, use a knife or pills. if you want to go all mad scientist there is a popular method in asia that involves making your own poison gas.

second, sell possessions and go overseas to kill isis.

Use it on Hillary.

>Gripzone

But seriously, learn some fucking trigger discipline.

No, taking your life is never the answer. Join the revolts, don't use the gun on yourself

No other image results found. I guess nothing any of the (you)s you get would actually make you do it; you wouldn't be here is you didn't want some form of attention.

Hands look young, don't take the cowardly way out, turn your frustration into greatness, don't be a fag who puts another nail in the ban guns agenda.

Also, shitty trigger discipline.

You ain't even trying OP.

>bought an XD
You should kill yourself anyway, fag. I bet you even fell for the .40 meme.

>Those fat hands
Do it either way senpai.

Please wait till at least December 21st.

stand up for yourself and your country
push through the pain, reshape reality

>Dont hurt anyone you fool
>Thats what they want

OP, please remember that there's a chance that voting fraud will happen and will only be discovered around December.

.40 isn't an internet meme.

Go shitpost on reddit you fucking shill.

>using a pic from tumblr
Kill your self also.

Don't commit suicide you fucking bitch, take some people out with you

if you are gonna go, then go out with a bang. use it on that cunt. if you wont be here much longer you might as well drive to where she is going.

Why keep your toothbrush in the sink?

KILL CROOKED HILLARY FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

don't you fucking idiot.
use a noose, don't artificially inflate gun violence statistics like the dems want

>.40 Meme

They've done fine at stopping Tyrone in plenty of cases.

>having to use images pulled from tumblr cuz nogunz

I didn't say it was my set-up I just pointed to the shitty gun OP showed, faggot.

>No one is leaving their comfy job
What about people with shitty jobs or no job?

better off going after the HAG.

>That trigger discipline

Go ahead an run away. The millions of other patriots in the remaining free world will still be fighting against tyranny.
Your family will be left with the mess and bill.

Rest easy lad. Do your part and go vote. We are winning this thing.

>not knowing how to quote
>using a name
>using tumblr images
You're a raging faggot

Say you're a Hillary supporter and that you're killing racist drumpf tards

Also op, if you're serious, posting a pic with the serial was dumb. A concerned citizen could report.

why be a suicidal loser when you can be a martyr?

take out corrupt politicians and make sure to yell out a message or wear a cape that says "FUCK THE CORRUPT" or something

I'm guns!

Why are your fingers so fat?

Make sure you put the pistol in your mouth, pointed upwards towards the cerebellum. The More You Know...

hello ctr this isn't r9k even if we have similar opinions on women

>not pointing it at your heart to maximize the chance of death

If you want him to live you should just tell him.

OP, i can't believe no goyim suggested this

Nice pistol.

I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like I can take 10 shots of that small gun and survive as if it was nothing.

If Trump loses what do you think will happen to all the disillusioned Trump voters? It will not be the time to an hero user, it will be the time to stand up and be their guiding light in a sea of degeneracy. From the ashes of the GOP a new movement will rise.

>FBI agents and other patriots fearing for their lives.
>Whistleblowers now on the run for life exposing corruption.
>Anonymous people from around the world spreading awareness, dank memes, and shitposts to help anyway they can.

How do you think this country was founded? What do you think independence day celebrates on the 4th of July?
1776 will commence again if our system fails the American people.

you want to test it out Brazil?

>Fuck Shillary, fuck feminism, fuck globalism, fuck multi-culturalism, and fuck Islam.

OP if Killary wins (so more globalism, more feminism, more gender and SJWs nonsense) what do you think will happen in 8 years, maybe even 4? The whole country will go full nazi.

Why you want to end your life and miss this show?

Sure senpai do it
But before you kill yourself send me your videocard via mail so I can play fallout new vegas

>>Fuck evil!
>>Kills self
Don't wait until the election faggot, just do it now. Please don't do it in a place that burdens your family with cleanup.