The CN app is a disaster. I watched 5 one min ads in a row for a fucking townie ep

The CN app is a disaster. I watched 5 one min ads in a row for a fucking townie ep.
And then an entire 6 episode bomb of townie eps.
Was the six months even worth it?

>SU
>Worth it
Of course not.

The app is good though, ads are only 70 seconds unless you fucked up.

Just use kimcartoon. You'll have to wait a couple hours for someone to upload the eps but it's an all round better experience.

yeah it was some good shit
probably the best townie arc in a while, considering just how much gem shit we got mixed in with it

Fuck no.

That Gemcation episode sums up the series pretty well.

Let me tell you about the gem war...

BUT MUH CONNIE!!!!

>Of course not
Fucking true.
>The app is good
I have decent internet and my phone is brand fucking new so I expected the streaming to be decent but it froze, desynced and just stopped working completely. What should have been an hour of episodes was 2 hrs of me watching 5-6 mins of an ep only to have to stop because the quality abruptly dropped or the app stopped working completely, and have to fiddle with it or wait for it to buffer for longer than necessary.
>inb4 lots of people were watching, the servers probably got overwhelmed
Shouldn’t CN be prepared for that?
or maybe I just fucked something up, idfk. Their app is always extremely painful to use.

I mean, valid. That bit with Pearl was interesting but the fucking Dewey ep waa physically painful.

God, it really does. And that was literally the only redeeming ep because of that slight lore we got. Fuck.

yes
you know what was fucking painful? Steven's attitude in the Wanted episodes
he rushed in way over his head and wouldn't just shut his fucking face
he said literally everything wrong it was possible to say

continued: just pirate the fucks from sug.rocks

I hope they don't use Pearl physically being unable to talk about it as an excuse for why the gems never told Steven anything in the past.

>The CN app is a disaster.
So is the show. They're perfect for each other.

App is shit because its aired on a service only accesable on your fucking small phone screen instead of airing it on tv like their fucking supposed to

The connection problems were probably on your end, the only problem I had watchng the eps was trying not to cut it off hearing the awkward dialogue and inconsistent characterization

GOD that still pisses me off, to this day. He was so fucking headstrong in the worst way possible.
>hi i’m steven i’m 14 and my entire life i’ve been told how HORRIBLE AND TERRIFYING homeworld and the diamonds are! let me just jump on the first ship there in some sad, pointless attempt to rectify my mother’s mistakes and make an ass of myself the entire time i’m there!
Fucking abyssmal.

I really hope they don’t, but they totally will lol
what are plot mechanics, a novel by the writers who brought you steven universe

I’m sad about how right you are.

SU isn't worth the air time
>This pleb doesn't own a fullHD tablet
>He still cares about tv
>in the current year

the website works too
I couldn't watch them when they came out, so I forced myself through them today before pirating the new bomb. I'm glad I did, there was a ton of cool shit in that one.
Speaking of the new episodes, KEVIN DID NOTHING WRONG

bombs were a mistake. shit that can happen in 2 episodes is drawn out to 5 killing the tension and delivery.

The last bomb was literally everything I’ve ever wanted. Going from that to townie eps is probably the most painful thing this show has ever done.

For fucking real though.

>he liked wanted
Kys faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See you guys again in six months

why is Matt Bennet photoshopped on onion's head?

>”What even are character sheets?”
Said every storyboard artist who works on SU.

rough draft + certain bad boarders (namely lamar and zuke) are a killer

I think that’s the hardest I’ve ever laughed at a reply on Sup Forums in years.

The Trial was okay, Off Colors was good, and the Lar's Head episode was great, but this current set was better than all of those

I liked the Wanted bomb solely because we got Homeworld related lore.
That’s about it. Really, it’s the only reason I still watch this show. I’m determined to see it through for new gems, lore, and maybe seeing Steven become a believable preteen.

>way dont they use corrater sheet?
said every korean animator for SU

Have you considered emptying your mind, relaxing your sphincter, and just watching the show
there was some great potential for interesting lore these episodes
Garnet almost told us about the war, but Steven wasn't interested in listening (wew believable teen much) and Pearl's reaction to attempting to speak about Rose's secrets was fascinating.

That’s what I usually do.
I do enjoy the show, I enjoyed certain parts of this bomb.
But I feel so fucking blue balled after waiting 6 months only to be hit with townie eps.
Now we have to wait what’ll probably be another 6 months for what will probably be MORE fucking townie eps.
They’re fun and cute and sure they’re good on some level but my patience for them is thin because they just barely progress the plot, even with 6 fucking episodes to do it.

>great potential for interesting lore
You made my point. Townie episodes with lore tease. It’s like Sugar is slamming my balls shut in a car door. For 60 minutes.

>Have you considered emptying your mind
That's actually a prerequisite to becoming a fan of Steven Universe.

relax dude, they were good townie eps that progressed character arcs and were interesting on their own
and can you really call it a townie ep when it's about Steven Amethyst and Peridot having adventures?
Not like you'd know, you've got so many flies buzzing about the shit you attempt to pass for a brain

>Steven Amethyst and Peridot having adventures
Honestly can’t argue with that. It was pretty wholesome.
Still pissed about the Dewey ep and how long it too Steven to grow some balls and talk to Connie.

>t. empty minded SUfag
Be sure to put some cream on that sore little rectum.

honestly he tried, user
he fucking tried
there's nothing more he could have really done, and once he was face to face with her all his insecurities exploded all over him and he couldn't find the words
nobody can blame him for that
fucking vatnik

>CN app
Just pirate it like a normal person!