How are you today Sir? We have you scheduled for a firearm review board screening today

>How are you today Sir? We have you scheduled for a firearm review board screening today
>It's not gun confiscation, it's a tribunal reviewing your current life situation. If you convince the tribunal you should own a gun, you will keep it.
What would you do Sup Forums?

I already don't have a gun, so...

SHALL

NOT

I'm afraid I recently lost all my guns in an unfortunate boating accident.

>Me: Leave the premises. There are six people on this block with guns pointed at you right now.
>Cop: N-nani?!
*teleports behind him*
>Me: Warewareware~NOTHINGU PERSONARUU KIDUUUUUUUU
>Cop: *disintegrates*

Tell them I don't own guns. If they attempt to enter my home, shoot them and call my lawyer. It was a B&E on my home, which is a felony, and Castle Doctrine exists.

His boat hit mine.

I also happened to be on the vessel cleaning all my guns at the time.

Truely Tragic

That was extremely fuckingood gayUUU

Tragic boating accident.

Kill them

I'm afraid my house was broken into last night and all my guns and ammo were stolen.

>Be right back, let me grab my keys and wallet officer
>Go to room, grab rifle, start shooting without warning
>Die in the ensuing siege, take as many pigs with me as i can

I don't give a shit if i die desu, but don't want to suicide since that's the coward's way out, and perhaps my death can serve a bigger purpose by showing the jews what will happen if they try to confiscate

tfw I'll never be allowed to own guns anyway

This is an American only thread my Brit fellow :^)

that's not how it works dumbass

why are you amerifats so keen on giving guns to mentally unsound people? our gun laws are lax as fuck, yet we don't even do that

dumb, dumb amerifats

>officer tries to infringe on my right to own a gun

Looks like I'm gonna have to channel my inner dorner because i'ma probably shoot him.

Because Democrats should be allowed to own guns too.

Yeah gimme a sec

*BLAP*BLAP*BLAP*

Don't tread on me,pham

All firearms retailers must use NICS, which flags crazies, you retard

I tell them that I lost all of them in a tragic accident involving a bus that couldn't slow below 55 miles an hour

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Sold it to my neighbor and he buried in his yard. I can show you were, just bring a shovel. ;^)

I wouldn't ask them in the first place

Because we actually believe in the presumption of innocence. We actually believe, and truly take to heart, not just pay lip service to, the notion that all men are innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers.

If you are not PROVEN guilty, you are presumed innocent, and all rights of the citizens be upon you.

>What would you do Sup Forums?
Go down shooting.
Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Only women should be allowed to own guns.