OH BOY
OH BOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKf21FedIYA
dailymotion.com/video/x68o9lh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=oKf21FedIYA

>Soar-ee
Is the Neutral Zone supposed to be Canada?

So what, shes a traitor?
Double DAgent?

Shes still a member of point?

Ogod no, i cant have KO's cute heart brake like that it would obliterate him to find out his moms evil, she must just still be a member of point behind the scenes.

Maybe she's not a double agent. Maybe we never left POINT and she's only at the plaza to go after Shadowy Figure

>Episode that reveals the biggest mystery in the series so far is the most off model one
Why?

MEGA WHEN

It would explain TKO

She's still working for POINT

>Made by the same guy who worked on Steven Universe
Oh boy, I can't wait for them to build up tension just for it to go nowhere until it pitifully ends in an anti-climactic 11 minute episode.

>We will never be able to look at any Carol scenes in the future without sadness and suspicion
I'm not even a carolfag and I'm sad

I'm kind of wondering if she's doing whatever the fuck she's doing to prevent another TKO event.

But carols a hero, we have even seen her POW card.

Key word: Worked. The series was still decent when he was on, it wasn't even that deep up it's ass on lore.

If shes a double agent for evil, it would stand to reason that she'd have a different variant card.

>Implying this show has any models to be on whatsoever

I dont want this to be the route the shows taking tho, thats way to much.

That's my guess.

She says that "there's no need to send in a team" or whatever. A villain organization wouldn't be considered with stopping a golem from destroying the plaza or attacking former POINT members. She's probably working for either an underground version of POINT or some other organization that is keeping tabs on the Plaza.

She's literally the sweetest and most kind-hearted character on the show with the exception of KO himself. There's literally nothing that suggests she's a villain. All she's doing is keeping some big secrets from everyone.

P-much. Posting my fav screenshots now.

I don't have a Mega but have a Daily.
dailymotion.com/video/x68o9lh

god fucking damn it we already have a thread you heathen splitters

calling it shadowy figure is lazer blast

>too much
>on the show where dinosaurs replace birds, the main character has a dark-ryu variant, and Mr. Gar is basically a minor deity, if not just straight up God
>on the show where a witch-ninja is the daughter of a hot werewolf and a hot chocolate vampire
>on the show where we have seen the same fucking sandwich flashback like 6 to 11 thousand times
There is no such thing as too much

It's Delaware

I'm actually fucking furious, Carol is no longer my momfu.

I don't know why, but the thing that sticks out most to me in these shots are Laserblast's fucking eyelashes.

Question: Should we hug after every episode?

YEA-i mean no...

Reminder that he actually criticised SU for this sort of thing

Oh Patrick...

Why do you think he left? SU wasn't doing it for him, so he decided to make a better SU with a better nice boy, a more robust premise and plots that actually deliver.