Inhumans Finale Thread

>"...And Finally: Black Bolt"

>Episode Synopsis: It's brother versus brother as the final showdown between Black Bolt and Maximus takes an unexpected turn - one with lasting consequences for all of Inhumanity.

Time for the final episode.

It's finally over, bros! Press S to spit on the grave.

Dat agents of shield trailer
We lost in space x Aliens now

Black Bolt disintegrates Auran with his Fus Ro Dah.

how does crystals hair work? its pathologically impossible

Boltagon of MURDER!

The chick playing Medusa is kinda carrying the show emotionally now. I kinda dig some of the elements but by gawd it won't stop being cliche.

The Medusa/Maximus scene was actually good stuff.

This was never a sperhero show. This is a show about a royal society, with the powers as window dressing.

It's been fun hatewatching this

I'm gonna miss it, in a weird way.

That's what Inhumans is. It's always been about thr society, not them being generic superheroes.

are they gonna kiss

It's also why what they're trying to do now, in the comics, isn't working.

>WHYYYYYY
ahahahaha

X

That was...a good ending?

Pretty open ended for something that's canceled forever

>goodbye brother
>Knocks down some rocks

Would have been better if it was just a whisper of "goodbye" instead of a full out loud sentence

Exactly. They keep trying to make inhumans something it shouldn't be. It's not mainstream superhero comics.

It's a space to tell stories about a fucked up society and the people in it, both good and bad.

>They left a cliffhanger of a glowing throne
>We'll never know what they meant by that

Not sure if serious but I have no idea

I have three positive things to say about this Inhumans TV series:

1: The guy playing Black Bolt really went all-in with the sign language and trying to use his facial expressions to act, since he was not able to speak. You can tell the guy worked hard.

2. The guy playing Karnak (who some will remember from The Sopranos) did an amazing job. I felt Karnak was very natural and true to character, even if he was modernized a bit and given more of a sense of humor than the original source material did.

3. A fun new masturbatory fantasy involving dumping a bag-load deep inside Crystal while Medusa uses her hair on me as a very tight cock-ring.

I thought he would just go "uuHHHNN" because he forgot how to talk

>and you know who the first one will be

I like how one liner from Mac was better than every line from inhumans

Those original Inhumans comics are amazing. The mini-series by Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee was pretty great too.

I can't believe I just spent 8 weeks watching off-brand X-Men stumble around Hawaii fucking people

Wow, i'm honestly amazed on how anti-climatically that ended, i'm impressed, truly.

This was the worst show I've seen in a long time, every member of the royal family was a complete asshole and had no redeemable qualities. For some reason every human the royals meet was on their side and help them in every way possible for no benefit to themselves. Maxiumus was making sense in the early episodes but was made retarded by the writers because they needed an easy villain for the ending. The best ending to this show would have been the Inhumans dying with their city in the end.

I mean, I felt a little hyped. They could have had a better hint for what the next enemy's supposed to be.

And the best ep had no Hawaii at all.

Karnak's Wild Adventure was definitely the best plotline

Well there was that one ex-girlfriend who was so petty she called the cops. The surfers who ended up being veterans were the worst of your complaint though, they strapped up to help Gorgon who they literally just met and when one of them died they were not even the least bit upset. Gorgon calling them family was equally as bad since like an hour before that fight he kept calling them so inferior that there was no point to them fighting against the inhumans hunting him.

Good riddence

Ended up interesting in the end. I am now mildly disappointed we won't see anymore. But also relieved because they're all on Earth now and that could only lead to terrible things

Should have really just been left as a movie, even if it was still just released on TV, since you could tell it was a 2 hour story stretched out to 5 and a half.
>Triton pretends to be dead for most of the story to save on make-up
>Gorgon can somehow hide his legs in boots for humans, spends most of story faffing about in jungle with random human veterans he happens to meet
>Karnak's power somehow doesn't stop him from sliding down a hill and hitting his head so he can't use his power fully to save on CGI and spin-plates in the plot, faffs about growing weed
>Black Bolt never put in a position to use his power other than lame excuse at end, faffs about in prison
>Medusas hair cut to save on CGI, faffs about with human scientist
>Crystal actually gets to keep her power, but almost never uses it, faffs about with human love interest we never see again
>Lockjaw hit by ATV to save on CGI and spin-plates with the plot
>Maximus has so little to do he seems like the genuine good guy trying to liberate his people from pointless oppression until the final episode where he actually does something wrong
All in all wasted some well cast actors on a story where you feel nothing happened and nothing was resolved. Maybe they can pop up in AoS season 5 or something so they can get something to actually do, since the characters work better as support characters anyway.

>not having Crystal use her powers for electroplay and temperatureplay

Might lead to Inhumans vs. NuHumans.

But I'm not into that stuff. I just want to breed her while Medusa strangles my ballbag.

>people actually bothered with this non canon garbage
At least it looks like there wasn't a lot of you

>The Medusa/Maximus scene was actually good stuff
Did they made the blow job scene like in the comics?

did not they hire some dude to specifically incorporate ideas to keep the budget low?

Well...

I can't believe we had a whole series where Medusa lost her hair after episode 2, and didn't get it back.

I'm actually going to kind of miss this. It was cheesy and mediocre, but that somehow made it more fun.

They gave this Black Bolt nigga a CAPE, but no helmet? Disgusting

Why give Blackagon a fucking Elvis cape?

Because he's The King.

Or split into like 2, max 3 tv movies
1. Banishment/Exile (ends with them finding each other)
2. Figuring out how to deal with Maximus (them being on the run and on the moon they spend time showing HOW Maximus is fucking up instead of just having people say he needs to be stopped over and over again)
3. Confrontation & Wrapup

If you cut out all the useless scenes while adding a few others to smooth some parts out a bit you would probably get something that long. The Maximus stuff still irks me because until episode 6 everyone on the moon seemed to love him then suddenly he has someone telling wrong futures to get him killed and another directly trying to get him killed. The worst I heard them say he actually did was send young people to war and even those guys said they had years of training. Meanwhile those planning against him repeatedly said "he is destroying everything around us, he is a madman and must be stopped" and yet we never see these apparentl y horrible acts. He was a bit arrogant yeah but he never gave off power mad despot vibes until the last fucking episode.