Remember me?

Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onFdcqLWDwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be honest, at least this wasn't as bad as Fred when it moved to TV.

I think it might have even have one good joke in it, but I've long forgotten what it might have been.

>mfw they had to resort to producing shitty let's play videos because no one watches their shit anymore.

I remember when you raped those Vietnamese children back in 68. Then burned down their village.

I still have nightmares to this day. Their screams still haunt me. The horror. The horror.

Of course I remember you, Anthony Higgs.

WHEN I RUINED YOUR LINE-UP

fuck really? Annoying orange let's plays?

Welp, it looks like it's time for me to look into whatever happened to the channel.

I don't know if I should report what I may or may not find.

do it user
take one for the team

They do Roblox let's plays.

>Roblox
What's the deal with that crap? Looks like a poor man's minecraft

pretty sure it's been around for much longer than minecraft

youtube.com/watch?v=onFdcqLWDwE
fucking hell
I would say "at least there's no face cam" but that just shows how little effort goes into this

>we elected this as president

WE WILL BUILD A WALL AND MAKE APPLE PAY FOR IT

I'd appreciate a report, user.

As far as I can tell, they are still getting a good number of views, but was right, LP cancer has taken hold of them. Not as baddy as Egoraptor, but you can tell those videos are getting the most views. Not only that, but it seems they've also tried some kind of Annoying Orange reaction videos too.

So it's somehow doing alright for itself after all this time, but has been forced to adapt to the changing YouTube landscape. Also, they've gone full "youtube kids app", so they might have avoided a lot of the problems with ads other channels have had.

WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER

This shit is still fucking going?

I remember liking this in middle school

What the fuck was wrong with me

Yes?
But in the same way The Simpsons are still going.

user, we've all been there.

We try to forget but all of us do/like some really cringey stuff in our early internet days.

>What's the deal with that crap?
Imagine Gmod but with Legos.
Roblox has been around since 2006.

After that Hey Kids! shit I can't see him the same way again

Based resolution, user

>Emoji Raps
How can a man be so souless?