Pretty much all the polls have Hillary Clinton winning by a good margin, isn't it time to quit and move on?

Pretty much all the polls have Hillary Clinton winning by a good margin, isn't it time to quit and move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump 7 point lead

>LOOL HILLARY WINNING!!!! :DDDD

What

brexit polls turned out to be wrong, i sugest that you kill yourself immediately

Mot people already quit, only retards and paid shills still believe like this vodka drinking minority fag

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

Brexit polls showed Brexit winning just like they show Trump winning.

What the fuck is everyone smoking? There was no doubt that Brexit would win. There is no doubt that Trump will win.
I already bought the drinks to celebrate.

Haha its over haha Pol blown the far out!

Haha doubles check them! We cant give him the nuclear codes.

Sage shitty slide threads

>(((polls))) have had Hillary winning for the past year
>last day before the election
>time to quit

Fucking kill yourself

LOLOLOLOL HE IS WINNING GUYS

How many times until you retards stop asking this... forget that the media could be controlled.

IF you are the type of person that bases your vote or opinion on polls instead of the final result, you are the cancer that needs to be culled from the Earth. But back to the media thing...

Nope, it's time for Trump poll workers to assume their positions and report all voting fraud.

Trump is landsliding the early voting and you're talking about the polls rather than the actual results?

Drumpf is finished!
PRAISE MOLOCH!

>There was no doubt that Brexit would win
I seem to remember a strangely-dejected Nigel conceding like an hour into polling.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Trump has a decent lead.

Sup Forums BTFO

No it is not. Vote Trump on election day just to fuck with their minds.

The real question is how do they handle white males after the election? How do they pacify them when they have already taught everyone to hate white males. Even most white males hate white males.

Trump just exposed the fact that a lot of white males are starting to have What The Fuck moments over the destruction of white America.

Go vote people!

This is just like Brexit.

Also ctr, whether she wins or not, we have all your names and addresses.

That's just normal British pessimism.
Everywhere I looked it was very obvious that Brexit would win. The long haired fag Styx also said that Brexit would win while shills on Sup Forums were screaming about how Brexit will lose hard.

>being this triggered over trump

Believing the DNC paid for polls - negro pls

>tfw Hungary is being retarded
Oh (you)!

INCREASINGLY
NERVOUS

We're gonna #BernTheWitch and there's nothing you can do to stop it. You'll be wishing that crooked bitch had never rigged the primaries against Bernie

white males will moan about it on the internet for a while and then go back to being cucks

how do you think we got in this situation in the first place? white men have been castrated.

it was the other way around dumbass

I've had family and friends post on my kikebook about me being a "privileged white male" since going open with trump. Before when I supported Bernie I got nothing but praise.

Feels good to leave a cult

you are so nervous trump will win, arent you?

eat shit, cuck.

She's winning the popular vote but not the electoral college.

Hanoi Hillary will go down one way or another.

Quitting isn't fun

Maybe you should step out of the Sup Forums echo chamber once in a while, Ahmed. It's too easy to ''troll'' here and convince you idiots of anything.

She is winning neither.

I will convert to Islam if Hillary wins.

Because that will be the time to leave western civilization behind, and move on with a genetic pool that wants to LIVE.

Trump better wins this motherfucker.

>Pretty much all the polls have Remain winning

lmfao xD

nice profile pic m8

>isn't it time to quit and move on
that what hillary told ctr last night when u all got fired

fuck off shill. saged

i notice how they put the clinton paper closer to the psychic goats mouth

they literally rig everything

Even my country's single news channel that reports the US election says Clinton is winning, so they cannot be wrong, right?

MUH BREXIT

Stay mad drumpfkin

Brexit polls showed the leave side behind by a decent margin, media outlets like the BBC seemed like they wanted to die as remain leaning constituencies began voting to leave.

They just take what they see in American news and ''report'' it.
It's the same here. Just a few minutes ago I heard them talk about how Hillary has a 4 point lead. Complete bullshit.

>move on
What the fuck nigger? If Hillary wins, this is only the beginning. If Hillary wins, it's time to start jerking over the greatest happening of our time, WW3

>LA Times has him +5
>hey guys pretty much all the polls have her winning
kek, no

Trump will win, probably, hopefully

What am I supposed to base it on? How excited pol feels?

I understand some bias and other factors go into how these polls are looking, like early voting people, like older folks and crippled people. How some double polling may be going on. However if you have some other sources to present I'm all eyes.

Kek

>implying im a beta male jewbook user

d-don't m-mention Brexit

>drumpfkin
really dont get this insult
its like a distasteful dad joke

I'll quit when I'm dead cunt.

NO THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER. ONE DAY LEFT. THIS IS THE MOST CRUCIAL MOMENT. EVERYONE TO THEIR BATTLE STATIONS. FIGHT!

A friend of mine literally had to speak about his white privilege at his work for some event for rewards.

What a night that was, I stayed up with my flatmates to watch it. They both voted remain and were smug until about 2am, I voted leave and was smug the entire time after that and haven't stopped being smug since.

already did
#ImWithHer now, unironically

Drumpfkins eternally btfo

Keep it up, entertaining! Just don't admit Trump has it won. No suspense in the truth.

Some people really think it's insulting. To me it's code for "you can ignore whatever I say"

I dont get it. If people think Trump is losing then more of his fans will vote. Why are the clintons cheating with these? It doesnt help them.

Anything to do with "drumf" is

Who cares? Demographics are rapidly shifting, and nobody's afraid of a bunch of old fat white baby boomers.

Trump is so far ahead, that Obama is now looking to blame Cyber attacks for her loss on election day.! Blame it on the Russians!

Aren't most people who support trump afraid of saying it out loud due to things like the media whipping up people to literally attack them?

If so could this have an effect on the polls?

Well said, ally

>isn't it time to quit and move on?

are you forgetting what board this is?

even their Moms would say, Go tell your brother Fredo dinner is ready."