youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg
youtube.com/watch?v=CZb44xLdJWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nswzg4Zzo0E
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those fucking anotations

bruh

comtext?

Takei now accused of sexual harrasment too.
Kharma is a bitch

>implying it's not McFarlane making jokes about Hollywood rumors

Based on known previous things about Takei, it doesn't even shock me. There's literal footage of him jerking a dude off on TV

>There's literal footage of him jerking a dude off on TV

Wait. What

How do you not know this?

I don't keep up with a lot of mainstream Sup Forums stuff.

It was all over the place for a while, anyway, just searching on bing will get you the footage

So basically, if we go through old family guy episodes, we all know who's going to get called out on sex abuse in hollywood?

Didn't they predict Bruce's sex change?

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-BXPf_plg

>faggot is abusive
stop the presses!

Seems like a safe bet.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg

youtube.com/watch?v=CZb44xLdJWk

>"predict"

10 dollars says Chris Martin is next.

I thought it was on Opie and Anthony, wasn't it? I could swear the guy he jerked off was Bobo, but who knows.

Reminder that this is all the Trump Curse unfolding before our eyes.

WHO'S NEXT?

let's just hope his cameo on SVU as a PCP powered pedophile won't be 'harsh in hindsight'.

Takei is accused of molesting a 24 year old.
Louis CK is accused of (and admitted to) jerking off in front of unwilling women.

Probably Peter Dinklage.

I mean, in the sense that they're doing this because Trump was the last straw, sure.

>TFW takei jerked off a guy live on howard stern show

>(and admitted to)

He isn't your average everyday cuck.

He's an... ADVANCED KEK.

Actually I think it's brilliant. If you admit to it, they can't tear you down even further. Don't blame it on it being a different time, you being gay, denying it, etc. You own up and say "yeah ok", and there's literally nowhere else to go with it. And given the rate at which these stories are breaking, it's going to be forgotten immediately as soon as it's overridden by a bigger story where we either end up finding a so-called saint with their foot in their mouth, or we find people actively denying or trying to rationalize their actions that we can break down further like Takei and Moore. Louis played his cards absolutely right in this situation and he's probably going to lay low for a year and then keep it moving.

wasn't that how david Letterman survive his adultery scandal? he admitted it, was sincerely regretful and didn't try to spin it into "wasn't my fault."

compare to getting caught but denying it and blaming everyone else.

Honesty works every time.

Adultery isn't criminal like sexual assault/harassment anyway.

props that his whole deal is grade a material for his peers/rivals but just let the whole thing fizzle out.

did some digging, it was an extortion deal (pay up or they'll blab about the affairs) and he outed himself rather than be blackmailed.

that takes guts.

>Gay is rapist/pedophile
woah............

>Rob Schneider very well may actually pay mexicans to get in his shower

>"Haha, remember that time when Roger dressed up like Spielberg and started molesting Toshi?"
>the one guy in hollywood Feldman is afraid to name
Fuck.

He jerked off the guy with the alleged biggest cock in the world on the Howard Stern show

that's because what should actually happen isnt media outrage, it's all these people going to jail, getting fired and lawsuits but we live in a liberal pyramid in which the more money you have the more you virtue signal and telling people rape is bad is more important than not being a rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=Nswzg4Zzo0E

But in seriousness a "gay guy likes butts" joke is hardly a revelation.

Dammit, No matter how bad a Cosby impression is it'll never fail to amuse me.

Spielberg
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM

I have some ET related jokes on stand by for if/when it happens.

okay, i've been looking and i can't find it anywhere i need a link or a pic or sometrhing

Im surprised Spielburg hasn't been outed yet, but he's probably too big of a name in Hollywood.

>24
>When he would have been like 35

???

No you haven't
Literally googling it brings you a reddit link to the video

...Actually that's MORE funny now.

What?

Homosexuals can't commit sexual harassment. Only straights can.

Obviously that's not true, because of reality.

The reality is that homosexuals are a minority group. They cannot commit sexual assault.

>Gay was molested and raped in their youth
Like a clockwork

So are Jews.

Jews aren't capable of sexual assault either.

It requires power plus privilege to commit a sexual crime against someone else.

>He jerked off the guy with the alleged biggest cock in the world on the Howard Stern show

Wasn't this many years before he officially came out?

That joke was poor with regular sight as well

Yeah, but there's the big 'Wooo I came out' nonsense that celebrities do and knowing someone is gay.

Often these sorts of jokes are literally a way to speak out about rumors of abuse and harassment without facing consequences.
There was a lot of that about cosby before it really came out in the mainstream. It's not Sup Forums but the show 30 rock had jokes about winding up under a passed out harvey weinstein and about cosby doing something horrible to someone's aunt.