I'm a contrarian and see people that everyone likes this show. Give me a reason to hate it

>and see people that everyone likes this show
That grammar makes me sick.

It sympathises paedophiles

No.
Fuck off, you illiterate cunt.

slow release schedule

You don't have to have any specific or well-articulated complaints. Just say "it's overrated", "it's not as good as everyone says", "it's nothing special", "does nothing new", etc.

The 2 to 3 year wait for a new season

To hate that you see people that everyone likes the show or to hate the show itself? I'm confused

This would make the thread even more worthless than it initially appeared.

not nearly as fresh and funny as before

Those fucking long production hiatuses.

This. And when we do get a new season, it'll probably contain less than 10 episodes. It's like Stokoe's Orc Stain. It started in 2010, and issue 8 (finally) comes out this month.

It seriously lost direction after season 4.

Why?

Because?

See, you're halfway there!

It tends to meander with it's pacing, plot lines often get dropped unceremoniously, and some of the character based jokes get repeated a half thousand times over the years.

The novelty wears off
They try complex plots that would usually be welcomebut they seem to go nowhere
I'm a spic and although fluent in english sometimes I don't understand this show, or can't follow the new episodes because they require more understanding of the situation.

Mostly the hiatuses I guess.

I like the whole Monarch plot, but I somehow feel like I can't relate to the characters so much, idkw

I usually love the change of settings, but something about NY feels off. They are no longer in an empty degrading compound, yet Venture Industries still looks empty.
It's just Rusty and the disability brothers goofing around.

I think it's mostly annoying that now that it's more plot centered there are de-hyping hiatuses

To be fair, Hatred does seem to actively try and avoid situations which would see him in contact with children.

So basically you're a brainlet beaner with ADHD.

The earlier seasons have very noticeable and very shoddy tween animation and the release schedule has the side effect of a lot of references being less timely than they were banking on. There's also the fact that while fans of the show take pride in its overall adherence to continuity, transforming even background characters like Blue Morpho into major plot points, the later seasons break a lot of what the first two establish for character dynamics and such (ex. Monarch not knowing Phantom Limb at the yard sale despite henching for him). They've also kinda forgot how to deal with the Monarch's team for a while, ditching 21 and 24 in favor of the fucking Pupa Twins/Moppets. There's nothing that makes that forgivable, even if they swap and shit on them later.

Still a great show but you asked for reasons

All the ancillary characters are voiced by the two creators and consequently they all sound the same. Everything ends in some kind of anti climax. Literally one interesting female character and even she has had zero development in three seasons and is voiced by a man doing a bad Harvey Fierstein

Because you're a faggot

gib all your other jannu

Not the OP, but ss non english native speaker, I want to undestand the gramatical mistakes, Can you please user, explain to me?

Well for starters, "show" isn't a fucking word.

How is it not a word?

You should ignore The problem with this sentence everything past the conjuction "and."

"I am" is the subject of the sentence but there are confused objects in the latter part of the sentence. "I am" either seeing "people" or seeing "everyone." Some correct ways to write the sentence are:

"I am a contrarian and see that people like this show."
or
"I am a contrarian and see that everyone likes this show."

Now that is sound advice.