Man, what a little fag

Man, what a little fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz704xTYZ5o
vimeo.com/227563486
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Water is wet, the sky is blue, Steven is a faggot, the show is shit.

>Marco Diaz does it, it's okay
>Steven does it, he's a little fag
Oh come ON, /sveg/, you're just fucking baiting at this point

I miss fatass Steven.

The difference is that Marco isn't fat, ugly, and annoying.

Did your dad beat you whenever he saw you do something even remotely feminine?

Marco is an all around alpha and masculine dude. Steven is a fag 24/7. Always crying and shit.

Honestly I'm glad he's covering up his disgusting body.

> character sheets and consistent anatomy are part of the patriarchy
t.Becky Sucrose

Give him a break. His tits bounce when he walks and they hurt.

no. but he probably wishes he did.

Marco is still pretty queer if it wasn't for shippers.

You'll have to speak up, he's wearing a towel.

The expression original Steven has on his face is perfect
>”Hot damn what the hell happened to me?”

this fag slaps your boi pussy's ass at the bar. what do you do?

Call him a fatty and watch him cry and run out of the bar called Manholes.

It's called visual comedy you ponce

the only visual comedy this show is good for are its fans

Every frame of this show is a visual comedy.

it's actually rare these days to show a male character being masculine...

>getting triggered by a 14 year old kid not acting masc

you probably shouldn't have a son

>Marco
Please don't start this

>sexual desires over Jackie and Star
>faggot

Meanwhile Steven friendzones Connie

>filthy beaner
>not ugly and annoying

choose one

Toffee was always shown masculine or menacing

On Steven's defense, fat people usually use the towel like that, to cover their fatness.
Marco had no excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz704xTYZ5o

I rest my case

His battle armor looked like something a stripper would wear.

He's devolving

I think he was back to his original height in the most recent episodes

I wonder if the original looney tunes aired today would we be getting threads complaining about cross dressing as much as we do for Steven universe

100%

Still looks pretty fat to me. He got shorter, but not much thinner.

Nah, those times weren't respecting cross dressers. There would still be complaints, but on tumblr

No because Bugs is a trap when crossdressing while Steven is just an ugly fat kid used as a mouthpiece.

He's still got midget x06 and x08

>reminder that if an old show premiered in this day and age, this is exactly what would happen

*a midget in

>used as a mouthpiece
now you are being paranoid

Marco is a girl though.

why is steven so tall in this shot compared to the door? he hardly reaches the pictures on the wall last time we saw it

he's a growing boy

Imagine going to the toilet while Peridot watches from the bathrub. Ha ha. That'd be pretty funny.

Show of weakness/femininity is only appealing in a male character when its against a backdrop of strength and unrivaled achievement.

Diaz has it, gem boy does not.

Wait, are mewni cheek marks on the bone as well as skin?

That’s because chubby Steven is top tier fapping material for chubby shota lovers.

>tfw there are not enough solo lewds of Steven

Bad taste. New Steven looks way better. He used to look like an ugly fat kid and now he looks like a cute fat kid

Marco is a beaner, but he’s still better than gem boy

He's right about confusing 30s style with 40s style. It bothers me a lot.

6'0" vs 5'11"

>Being raised by dykes results in faggot kid
Pretty redpilled show

Most of Sup Forums wants to fuck Marco though.

he also bribes the black cop with watermelons

Now he looks like an ayylmao

What if they were just making an animated show without much regard for what style it would resemble.

>Please don't call out blatant hypocrisy

>calls an enemy gem a refugee and forces his friends to welcome them with open arms
>enemy gem betrays them and leaves them in the dust
The most.

What's this screenshot from?

then why bother making references to cartoons from the past?

Koisuru Boukun

164 animators around the globe collaborate to redraw the episode of Steven Universe "The Answer" in their varying styles

vimeo.com/227563486

For something like this to happen, the people involved need talent, skill, creativity, drive, passion, and the self-discipline to see something through to the end.

This video is definitive proof that the fans have more of these qualities than the critics, who will never do anything remotely as impressive. The malcontents here are all talk and no action.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
-Teddy Roosevelt

Kizumonogatari part 1

I watched the first three and had to turn away. It doesn't even feel like the same show anymore. Every character felt hollow or something, like they really weren't there. I hate Connie after that shit, what do you expect Steven to do? It was either he left and saved people, or they died in space. It's a story that's so frustrating given the diamonds plot that is obviously looming over the whole show. I want to go back and finish what we started. It's very whiplash tonally, keeps reminding me of Adventure Time's sixth season. It's depressing, and the writing is off.

Did his head grow or did his body just shrink?

he said queer not faggot bro

characters got smaller in general
they look way better

Everything Steven did in regards to Pink Diamond was retarded and Connie should have spent more time calling him out on it

>run out of the bar called Manholes
I see what you did there.

Hanging out with boys in towels OP. How did you expect this thread to go?

No because LT did those crossdressings in terms of comedy purpose, they even gave Bugs sexualized aspects to go even further. Even during recent times on “LTS”, every time Bugs cross dressed he will get called out for being an ugly woman; even Daffy would get called out by Bugs itself for being weird whenever he cross dressed in the show

SU just does it because “progressive”, they wouldn’t want to make us laugh about it because it’s cruel for the trannies.

From Peridot point of view Steven was naked or something, he had to be covered lol

I would start watching this show again if there was an episode where he got his ass seriously kicked.

hey now, Steven looks like a hunk in his future version as well.

His uncle should kick his ass for losing the barn

Just a reminder that Spike the dragon is the original and still the best beta boi of the 2010s

Andy is a caring and understanding individual who knows not to fuck around when magical hippies are involved.

A lot of these styles are amazing. Specifically this one. I'd still care about SU if it looked like this.

Little fags are the best fags.

This
>steven dresses as a girl in one episode
Wow what a faggot
>marco dresses and acts like a girl in 2 episodes
Wow what a man

Most people on here only think it's okay when Marco does it because they want to fuck him though. I've literally never seen anyone outright praising him for acting feminine for any other reason.

I’ll take fat kid over chibified bullshit.

The people involved only had to produce an average of 4 seconds of animation individually on a greatly extended timetable. Considering that several of the animators used limited animation, to the point of some segments being practically static, and the pre-existing episode was available for storyboarding, timing, and other resources, it's a minuscule feat on part of the animators. If anything the credit should go to the project organizers for managing to wrangle 164 independent participants into a cohesive collaboration. It's a strong argument for the necessity of producers, not the passion of animators.

Also the speech itself is about engagement in politics.

It's true, Marco is a true alpha.

Steven
>Cries about everything
>Always whines about his mom
>Fuses with a woman to become a walking transgender
>Does things like wear a towel like a girl

Marco
>Gets into fist fights with monsters
>Dominates every female around him, even when he's scared of messing up
>Has a future version that is essentially Ash and Max mushed together
>Wears his towel like a girl

But Steven Universe is objectively shit though. Just because there are 164 retards with shit taste and time doesn't make it suddenly good.

He lost the girl though.

>Marco
>maculine

He likes wearing ballet shoes around his house, has a double identity as a princess, wears towels like , and listens to boy bands. Who are you fooling?

based teddy poster

>using a towel at all

Does anybody else just put on their clothes and let the clothes soak up the water?

>it's a minuscule feat on part of the animators
Which is still more than you'll ever do. If their efforts are a minuscule feat, yours are less than nothing.

No he just doesn't want to see some of the fucking marcoshit that these faggot fans made

Because it's treated as a joke when Marco has to do it.

Why would a lizard have nipples?

Because of his Mewnian ancestry.

It's nice to see male protagonists that aren't afraid or ashamed to display feminine qualities.

I'll never understand the kind of insecurity that makes people angry about this. It's not like you have any shortage of over-testosteroned manly man heroes to choose from if that's your preference.

How?

>5 townie episodes mixed with meme barn after months long hiatus
Who else about to drop this shit?

Propaganda rubs me the wrong way even if I agree with it but that's just me.

Both characters are shit.