Just wanted to say that Spider-Man should have married Felicia instead of MJ. That is all, no need to respond...

Just wanted to say that Spider-Man should have married Felicia instead of MJ. That is all, no need to respond, thread is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-career_commuter_couples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just like the /ss/ aspect of it

isn't she only older than him in Ultimate and the Spectacular cartoon?

Not even, only in Ultimate. People like are just live action fags who don't read comics. In fact, isn't she younger than Peter in the main continuity?

>Spider-Man should have married Felicia
If this had happened everything you like about her character would have been lost. Think on this.

She didn't look that much older than him in Spectacular. It's just the Jennifer Hale voice.

Elaborate.

Is it not obvious? Stable married life is just out of character for the Black Cat. For it to work she'd have to be written very differently. She'd be a different character entirely and a boring one at that.

Jennifer Hale played Felicia in the 90s cartoon. Tricia Helfer played her in Spectacular.

He tried once in parallel universe. It didn't work out.

>Marrying a skank

Is she still ruined? I haven't seen her since she came back as a full blown villain and Peter had to fake being Doc Ock again.

That's the thing. MJ is whay is best for Peter.
She accepts him for being Peter and Spider-Man. While Gwen only loved Peter and Felicia only loved Spider-Man.

You really love that panel, don't you?

Yes.

Felicia would get bored with his everyday normal life outside Spider-Man and she doesn't do domestic.

In an ideal world he marries Gwen, MJ and Felicia. Just like in my harem animes.

It was epic.

Calm down, Slott.

Bendis tried to write a redemption arc for her in his Defenders. I'm 90% sure that this is why he's out of Marvel now.

I think that other user is right. I really do think you're Slott.

We're never getting her back are we? Bendis might be gone but Slott's still around.

The problem with Slott is that he thinks all beautiful women are ugly on the inside

They'd be married they'd just live apart. It would be unique.

What a pathetic little man he is.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-career_commuter_couples

Came here to post this. It's like the rest of Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

Then why is Spidey dating Mockingbird.

Does he have a fetish for women with awful personalities?

Slott is /ourguy/. We need him to keep Peter single.

Surprise surprise, Slott is a fucking hypocrite. He also said that SpOck was a better man than Peter because he could 'see past' conventional beauty with his romance with Anna-Marie, but she's pretty conventionally attractive in spite of her deformity, and SpOck spends most of the first third of Superior blatantly lusting after MJ.

At this stage, if Slott has to pick between keeping Peter with his OC characters, and pissing off the fanbase, he'll choose the latter.

Nah, he shoulda just had a child with her, like Batman did except you know Peter should actually be there for the child.

That's not even Slott, you dipshit.

I know. But you got to admit, that her getting shot is great.

The nice girl always wins out over wild child. In the 60s, Gwen was the nice one and MJ was wild, so Gwen won. In the 80s they switched it so that MJ was nice and Felicia was wild.

It is. Because it's actually a part of her redemption arc.

Do you think they ever did it on the side of a building? Peter can stick to walls and Felicia is definitely adventurous enough to try it.

Spider-Man should just be a player who fucks all the bitches.

I smell a repeat.

>Gwen
>Nice

Gwen was to put it nicely, a jealous bitch, they decided to turn her into a pure hearted sweetie. But they got so bored with her and preferred MJ they decided to kill Gwen off and make MJ the main girl.

Omg, writers conspirancy

>Fatally wounded
Oh Gee.

Because that's how it was written in that instance. Isn't it kinda a foregone conclusion that it wouldn't work out with Felicia in a What-If story, in order to validate the choice of MJ in the actual timeline? If they wrote Peter and Felicia as an awesome couple that works through their problems and has great synergy as heroes happily ever after, then MJ would suddenly look like a less than ideal choice and would lead to some fans clamoring for what could have been instead of what they got.

Oh sure, Romita definitely filed down the sharp edges Ditko put on her.

Jerky man meets a bitchy woman. No wonder why they love each other.

>skank.
She literally only started dating other dudes because Peter kept ignoring her sexual advances.

>I'm 90% sure that this is why he's out of Marvel now.
The argument he had before he left was over diversity. He probably got tired of Marvel saying he couldn't kill Peter.

He writes Mockingbird as a cunt.

>No one will ever love me the way Black Cat loves Spider-Man.

I'm a terribly, desperately lonely person, guys.

Welcome to the club.

It wasn't supposed to be this way.

I should have a wife and a family.

I should have friends that know my name and want to hang out.

I have a good job, but my home-life is barren.

And he should.