'The Flash' Showrunner Andrew Kreisberg Suspended After Sexual Harassment Allegations

OH NONONONONONO

comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/11/the-flash-showrunner-andrew-kreisberg-suspended-sexual-harassment/

>"We have recently been made aware of allegations of misconduct against Andrew Kreisberg," said a statement from WB TV. "We have suspended Mr. Kreisberg and are conducting an internal investigation. We take all allegations of misconduct extremely seriously, and are committed to creating a safe working environment for our employees and everyone involved in our productions."
>The report from Variety states alleges Kreisberg has had a pattern of abusive behavior over several years, including inappropriate physical contact with and the sexual harassment of 15 women and four men.
>Kreisberg denies these allegations, and the accusers, who are current or former employees of The CW's shows, wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation.
>Another said Kreisberg's was involved in "an environment in which women — assistants, writers, executives, directors — were all evaluated based on their bodies, not on their work."
>Staff members allege that Kreisberg asked one woman to lay on the ground in his office, while he assumed a "push-up" stance on top of her and asked her to pretend to choke him out.

The fuck is going on?

These last weeks have been absolutely insane. I have no idea how to even respond. So many popular celbrities are apparently scumbags. The Louis CK reponse where he says he abused a position of power wherin he masturbated in front of other female comedians. Fucking insane.

How hard is it to not sexually harass someone when you have some degree of fame/power?

>including inappropriate physical contact with and the sexual harassment of 15 women and four men.
>and four men.

We have one of two answers.
1. It really is that hard.
2. A large group of celebs are grade A perverts. Even the ones that genuinely seem like people trying to make their way in the world doing the best they can.

>meanwhile

>Four men

So he was a closeted homosexual.

Look kids, this is the Reds, spies and terrorist of these days. Curiously every single one of the victims has nothing of worth in their careers, even ellen page after bombieng with another of those failed remakes are complaining about dumb comments made more than 10 years ago. Remember "Homer badman"? you should

No really. How the fuck do he and Singer get a free pass so far?
It's no secret that Singer diddles kids.

Welp, seems like it's time to close down Sup Forums and Sup Forums. No use for a board when all Hollywood goes down because of this harassment shit.

something big.

How is he avoiding this shitstorm? It's like a hurricane is blowing through but he's just sitting there out in the open and is the only one being unaffected by it whilst everyone else is swept up.

He's the cherry on top of the cake. Surely they saved the best for the last.
>All the US forces together tracking him down simultaneously

Please leak Danielle's nudes, man, please!

>It's no secret that Singer diddles kids.

I remember there were some allegations about him around Days of Future Past filming I think.

I wonder how the hell they swept that under the rug so well.

I like how Ellen Page being outed as gay is on the same plane as molestation. There needs to be context to this shit rather than blanketing everything under the label of sexual harassment.

People like Hollywood celebrities and U.S. politicians are rich and powerful. They think their money will let them get away with anything and everything. And they're right. It happens in business too but doesn't get much press coverage because no one knows who the accused are.

Singer should be lucky those allegations were made then and not now for now

It is true that some of these things are way worse than others so things can be bad without being as bad as other things. No one seems to get that.

The Louis CK case is just really weird and strange that it almost doesn't even register as offensive, honestly.
I can understand the 15 women and four men not wanting to be touched by their boss though

How much time do you think he has left?

>think for yourself question authority
All a distraction from the vegas shooting.

>accusations only come in waves
>it's always after a long time when the alleged incident happened
>just words no proof
I don't doubt Hollywood is filled with creeps but accusing people of shit without proofs should be grounds to be sued.

that is something like victim-blaming or some shit like that these days... sorry, "victim"- blaming. once you get named you re pretty much fucked guilty or not

Fuuuuuuuck why couldn't it have been Guggenheim?

>he masturbated in front of other female comedians
dumb cunts, thats a crime, you call 911 right away, dont post it on twitter, or do it later bitch.

I think when you have 15 women and 4 men come forward to report this stuff it's kind of hard to argue his innocence

the dude's guilty as shit

That's the thing, it's not just the women, they also go for the men.

Hell Terry Crews got molested by a Hollywood exec!

I honestly thought about the Crucible.

That said, innocent until proven guilty although it wouldn't surprise me if that shit was real, Hollywood makes a lot of degenerate fucks.

>rather than blanketing everything under the label of sexual harassment
I like how you bthink user. how about hostile work enviroment or discrimination?. sexual harassment is trendy tho

Unless they all conspired as a group to do it. Twenty people could accuse you of absolutely anything but the amount of accusers alone has no bearing on guilt.

the trump curse
anyone that stands against trump will have their life ruined

add another to the list

You know most of these allegations are complete bullshit right?

Will we have any woman get accused?

>Hollywood makes a lot of degenerate fucks
come on user, hollywood? sex for roles? and water is wet.

This isn't news to anybody who's been paying attention for the last....ever. Everyone has known for a long time Hollywood was basically built on pedophilia, casting couches, and all kinds of shit they got away with because it was basically an exclusive private club with it's own rules, now people are just getting their comeuppance partially because of social media making it harder to keep such things under wraps

There's no compelling motive for a conspiracy on that scale though, since disrupting the show is also disrupting their jobs

nice user, nice. good fucking point.

I mean a few are probably real. Wienstien was for sure.
The percentage must be getting lower and lower though.

Innocent until proven guilty, you dumb fuck.

To be fair, people instantly assume rape or something. It can just as easily having your crotch grabbed, in a public space as someone's having a 'private' conversation with you. As an actor looking for a big break, you wouldn't dare speak out in case your career fails before it even lifts off.

That's fair, to a degree. Victims should not be ashamed of coming forwards and being treated with suspicion. BUT, accused people shouldn't instantly be treated like they're guilty either, and their names should not be smeared across thhe media. Because if they get prove innocent, the mud has already stuck and the damage done

More because there's a lot of support for people to come forward and speak up. Before it was shameful and victims were treated as badly as the accused. Now it's empowering, so there's reason to come out, with confidence.

Slander and libel are already illegal, but the problem is neither side can prove or dissprove this stuff, meaning that they are almost at a legal standstill. However if the accused confesses it is, I believe, generally seen as enough evidence that it did happen.

People don't like to make it illegal to accuse people of a crime without proof since that would discourage some of the actual victims to speak out against people with lots of power. I think that is why generally the public keeps an eye closed when it comes to accusations of sexual harrasement.

Is that fair? Not really. Is it good? Not really. But some fucks abuse their power so much that people have adopted this stance as a sort of counter measure. It's just a symptom caused by places where people have unquestionable power. Like the abuse that happens in organised religion, the military, the movie industry, in big industries etc.

People are sick of that abuse and other people will try to profit from that feeling, even if it means that they discredit actual victims by making false accusations. 1% of the people being shit can ruin anything that was made with good intentions.

Bill Oreily and Roy Moore stood against Trump?

> BUT, accused people shouldn't instantly be treated like they're guilty either, and their names should not be smeared across thhe media.

The problem is that most of the accused are the kind of hardcore liberals who have been pushing this whole listen and believe narrative and similar agendas through their shows, movies, speeches etc for years now. So it's kinda hard for impartial bystanders to stand up for these people when it's just them reaping what they sowed.

It is, but we should uphold the "innocent until proven guilty" standard anyway.
That's how they get you. They first start doing that shit to people you don't like, hoping you won't immediatly jump on their bullshit. And once it is okay to do it to the people you don't like you'll have it be a social trend or a law to do it to anyone.

They were stupid enough not to realize this, so let's not make the same mistake they did.

Top Kek /ourguy/

It's been a thing long before any modern Hollywood and SJW narrative. People have been falsely accused and imprisoned for decades, before al the curreent attention to "rape culture" and whatever the fuck. Innocent until proven guilty is a pilar of modern justice and it's a joke how easily people are tarred and feathered, even if you dislke them.

Jesus CHRIST

Would this impact the show in anyway?

maybe this show will be good now

I NEED TO TALK TO YOU IN PRIVATE IN THE HALLWAY

Would losing the showrunner impact the show?

CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A SECOND?

So that's where they got it from

Which is why I said it wouldn't surprise me.

But they ARE innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law. That however does not apply to public opinion.

What happens now?

billionaire and philanthropist exposed, the victim moved to bludhaven "I just wanna keep going with my life and forget about it all"

Eventually, yeah.

It happens with female teachers.

It just keeps tumbling down

We are really witnessing the fall of Hollywood. About time, tbqh. This shit's been going on since the '40s.

I do notice a severe lack of The Flash fans who are concerned about the actual show's future quality. I've only seen the first episode, personally

ah shit really? god damnit

There was a female teacher I saw in the news who got sentenced for having relations with a 15 year old female student

They still get "why wasn't it me?" comments by dudes, though and get favourable punishments for it.

>why couldn't it have been Guggenheim?
Shut up! Guggie is love, Guggie is life.

True. Although they tend to not get as demonized by society as the male teachers. Still lose their jobs though so it's somethimg.

I predict that there'll be less hires of female employees in hollywood (besides what's absolutely necessary like actresses). Not saying that's good or bad, but it might be a consequence of nervous managers and execs

seriously, you are on fire today

no that doesn't matter

they're targeting men too, and apparently always have been

nobody's booty is safe

He is guilty of nothing but a fall in product quality.

Most women, even criminal women, generally are simply not as aggressive as men because of biological and hormonal differences. And if they're going to do something criminal, they're usually much more sneaky and indirect about it, like bullying done by boys vs bullying done by girls.

nobody famous, so moving on. no new real news

>1. It really is that hard.
!!! That's sexual harassment!

thx user, that is the importat thing in th whole issue, every victim is a "former" a "has been" and "never was"

Wasn't weaton one?

>billionaire and philanthropist exposed

How many accusations have we had so far? Apparently one of Mariah Carey's bodyguards is accusing her of sexually assaulting him. While each accusation should be treated seriously it's pretty mindblowing seeing so many of them come out over the last month.

Just like waid, alfred knew about it, and never said a damn thing

Wasn't Mariah Carey already accused? Although it was only one bodyguard, not 19 people

How could they know he's masturbating with that
LITTLE
WHITE
DICK

It's like how the mafia broke down into a husk of what it used to be. One guy broke the sacred code of conduct and started selling out his pals to the police, others started to do it too to protect themselves, and so forth.

>Andrew Kreisberg
Is that him, on the right? Does that mean he and Amell...

>Reveal someone harassed you if you're not famous
>Everyone thinks you're lying because you're some jealous nobody
>Reveal someone harassed you after you get famous
>Everyone thinks you're lying because why on Earth wouldn't you come forward when it was happening?

Weinstein, Joss Whedon, Ben Affleck, Kevin Spacey, Louis CK, Richard Dreyfuss, Andrew Kreisberg, George Takei, Stephen Segal

this is only the beginning. Everyone knows to get work in Hollywood you basically gotta blow someone's dick.

>Four men were victim of sexual harrassment

could be

To be fair, Seagal is a grade-A scumbag. That one should not be surprising to anyone.

>George Takei
>drugged a model and felt up his unconscious body
Wow I missed that one until now

That, or they're a bunch of liars trying to hop on the publicity train.

Although the Allison Mack one sounds funny as hell and I'm hoping its true.

Jesus, there goes the matt reeves batman movie. batman digitally replaced by Owlman

Well there was a shamanistic cult secretly controlling South Korea's president not that long ago, anything is possible

>or they're a bunch of liars trying to hop on the publicity train.

That doesn't apply in the Andrew Kriesberg case, where the victims have chosen not to reveal their identities

The only thing I can say for sure about the guy on the right is that he definitely owns a van with no windows.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Trips decides who's next.
Jason Momoa

Louis CK, Weinstein and Spacey admitted to at least some of the allegations though, so it can't be all lies. Also Takei has sexually assaulted a dude live on the Howard Stern show with video evidence on fucking youtube, so any allegation against him is probably true.

Kreisberg doesn't really call the shots anymore.

That's true. It's probably, ironically, the medias fault because they just give away these stories with the names of the accused even if we aren't certain if they've done it yet.

Those vultures are basically undermining our social and justice systems for ratings. Fuck 'em.

George Lucas

Have you ever seen guys that were abused by their wives? Things like cut of dicks and being shot or stabbed in the bed are pretty common. Women are just as vicious as men, it just barely reported.