Star vs. Zombie Ninja Jackie

Jackie comes back with a vengeance edition.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

New episodes of Star Vs. The Forces of Evil resume on Monday at 3 AM EDT.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dZfPVUAKgO
vocaroo.com/i/s0j2H1mPjMsR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a shipfag, but I'm shocked by how quickly nefcy demolished both Starco and Jarco right at the beginning of the season.

Higgs is the worst waifu

Even worse than pic related?

>Demolished

Just watch how Tomstar gets discarded like nothing, since it's not even important enough for an on-screen date or kiss or anything, while Jarco got all of that.

Tom Star isn't even going to happen

>discarded
>implying it was anything but a ruse

That's what they say all the time!

kill, fuck, marry
hekapoo, higgs, starfan13

user, all we've seen this season from Starco is platonic shit.

kill staraa13 (who the fuck is this)
marry higgs
fuck kickappoo

Maybe every ship will be demolished and the show will end with none of the characters getting together.

Higgs, Heka, Starfan

>Platonic Shit

>Maybe every ship will be demolished and the show will end with none of the characters getting together.
t. Nefcy

t. Alex Hirsch

I think it's pretty fucking obvious at this point that Starco is end game.

oh her. post stil stands.

Get the fuck out, fleabag.

Tomstar won't be a throwaway kiss or date like Jarco's. Nefcy is saving it for its own JUST Friends type episode with full frontal action

Higgs, Hekapoo, SF13... though the last 2 could easily be reversed without too much concern

Manlet detected

Marco could pick her up like she's nothing and just fuck her an aisle item display

>Oh she’s using demon boyfriend all right
So how's Tom going to react when he finds out that Star is actually just using him to distract herself from the fact that she's still in love with his only friend? That should do wonders for his anger issues.

You're right user
>tfw 5'4"

Ponyhead is somewhere below the "So terrible it doesn't actually count" line

I know, right? It could be glorious but likely won't be

Tom was able to bond with Marco when he saw him as a direct competitor for Star's affections. I don't think Tom blames Marco for anything and would probably direct all his anger toward Star.

>Tom goes Columbine on Mewni
>Demons and Mewmans go to war
>All because of one roastie

Sounds like Troy

>Lave Lake Beach
>Star gets her first on screen kiss
>With Tom
How does it feel that your supposedly "pure" waifu will get DEMONED both on screen and later in the sheets?

Higgs literally looks like Ferguson

She looks kinda cool.

Tom deserves better than this. He deserves better than Star.

The thiccfags are gonna come out in full force

>it's not even important enough for an on-screen date or kiss or anything

user, I'm a hardcore Starcofag and i know it will happen, even more i know it happened before because both were already dating before, it's basic drama.

That's the plan.

You need to get your eyes checked. Either that or you're just a faggot since girls are reminding you of boys.

Jackie deserves better too, and look what happened there

I'm going to be so mad if the "yep" that star said on the stairwell was actually an answer to "are you and Tom friends again" instead of Marcos thinking of "are you and Tom going out/dating again/bug sex"
It seems so obvious that star is using Tom to get back at Marco but I don't know which of Nefcy's ruses at this point

>be Lavabo
>survive your first quest for your laundry knight
>over the years, your knight became a mentor and father-like figure to you
>he died of old age 20 years ago
>spend those 20 years alone in the laundry room, with nobody to talk to because nobody gives a shit about the guy who does laundry
>one or two people tried to be your squire over the years, but they were all killed by the lint monster
>suddenly some random dude from Earth actually wants to become your squire and actually survives the first quest
>he gets transferred out of your department immediately afterwards
>tfw

Higgs couldn't possibly be less indistinguishable from a boy if she tried. As a matter of fact, I'm not convinced that Higgs is actually a girl and not just a twink

>Unironically jacking off to Ferguson's skinny brother
Dunno if I'd be calling people gay if I were you faglord

Tom is actually going to walk away and accept it.
In the episode Candle Care when we saw star and Marco hug tight he accepted the fact star only wants Marco. Tom isn’t dumb like Marco. He knows. He’s just being “the friend” Star needed

Gotta think in 667-D chess terms, user. 3 moves forward, how much suffering is induced?

>even Lavabo loses

NEFCY CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS

You just mad that an average squire qt is blowing your waifu out of the fucking water. Get dunked faggotron.

Being Lavabo is suffering. さすが、ネフシィー

If tomstar did get an on screen kiss, it’s just going to end up with Star flaking on tom because it didn’t feel right and she runs off looking for Marco.
>starco is obvious end game

>not even Lavado is safe
i can't wait even imagine what will happen to the whole upcoming monster apologist plot

Wow great argument fagtron, seems to me like you're just mad that your waifu is a lesser-than-dirt squire to a lesser-than-dirt knight. I've taken shits more valuable than Higgs

>timeskip
>Star, Marco, and Tom are 18
>Star and Tom are still together
>Marco is finally serious about Star
>He goes to tell her in Mewni
>He finds her coming out of her room
>She has a towel on
>Tom comes out afterwards

>Jarcofags just wanting to see the world burn

she's more like a female Jeremy.

I think the only people who haven't been rused yet are the babies of Buff Frog. They've been cared for adequately, have a loving father who has friends who would take care of his children, and even helped Star escape their own home to fight evil
Nefcy can't possibly have something horrible happen to the children right?

>4 years of Star taking demon dick
>Marco is finally serious about Star
At that point I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole

I bet we never see her again. She's just fanart bait for the next month or so and you'll forget her. We all will.

Dunno... Jeremy had all the joy sucked out of him...

What if Marco and star remain friends for the rest of their lives while star revenge fucks Tom and Marco fucks his harem?

>People unironically have this ugly mess as a waifu

Then they would just end up fucking each other

Rural and suburban retards like characters like Star and Jackie.

High IQ city folk like moi voted for the Higgs boson.

>People unironically have this ugly mess as a waifu

>implying Marco hasn't been dominating Higgs in the squire break room all those years
>implying Hekapoo doesn't force Marco to take care of their children
>implying Janna doesn't rape Marco after somehow stealing magical scissors
>implying Jackie doesn't go full school days on Marco and Star sees the nice boat
>implying Tom and Star haven't forced Marco to keep guard at the door as they have bed breaking sex all night
>implying Lavabo hasn't gone full Kevin Spacey on Marco
>implying Kelly doesn't fuck Marco to make her hair boyfriend Tad jealous

LHC approves.

If a royal princess can have tumors on her face and Tom still dances with her to spite some bug roastie, then Higgs will definitely have a husbando

That little shit never had any joy in him.Presto wasn't able to get anything out of him

>implying Jackie doesn't go full school days on Marco and Star sees the nice boat
Make this happen.

I hope Tom and Marco will realise that Star a slut and end together.

I want to kill myself.

Can Marco be cucked? I feel like the only one who’ll be heartbroken this season is Tom

Fujos, pls go and stay go

user no, you have to be strong. If not for you, than those around you.

Tom is getting the cuck

Maybe something funny will cheer you up?
Does anyone here have the vocaroo links to the guy singing at the top of his lungs?

>Hating on this precious little bean
Have you no soul?

Nefcy isn't done with you yet

vocaroo.com/i/s0dZfPVUAKgO
vocaroo.com/i/s0j2H1mPjMsR

oh hey its me kek

Are your neighbors angry or they don't care? also you owe me new sides

Apparently my apartment has really thicc sides so no one can hear shit.

shitty jackie bootleg

the thing is, will Marco even care? he literally shed just a tear when Jackie broke up with him and he just fuck off to Mewni right away.

When things goes bad he just accept it, like he was ready to go back to earth before Star stopped him.

Lucky you then, you sing good but i feel it didn't need the "no sir!" and "star butterfly!", otherwise this is excelent

I was feeling the mood sir. If you want i'll do it again with no shouting.

Yeah, Star is no good for him. Tom needs to find somebody who won't toy with him like that.

Marco is like a magician, he can stand upright even without a spine. How does he do it?!

Fuck off you tool!

Can't wait for the Higgco ship to set sail. Get ready faggots because The second cuckening is close at hand.

Jockie Lint Turn-on.

i wasn't talking about the shouting, just that the two sentences interfered with the flow of the song, also it's very noticeable that you were enjoying yourself, you should try "the ballad of Star Butterfly", in case you are still on the mood

>Short Hair
>Green Eyes
>Confident, athletic, tomboyish personality
Well she is definitely Marco's type, just a little more hot headed and aggressive than the last one (though maybe that will just make her even more attractive to him).

Lava Lake Beach will end with Tom(Vulcan) walking in on Marco(Mars) and Star(Venus) in an awkward embrace.

Yeah sure, that's why the synopsis says that Marco will question his relationship with Star, and then an episode later fucks off to Hekapoo kill portals and shit?

On a real note, I'm pretty sure this scene is foreshadowing of a Star vs Marco conflict. Something like Star giving an order, and Marco not following it.

That's what will make Marco question his friendship with her (maybe)

>Something like Star giving an order, and Marco not following it
>"It's treason then!"
>[Autistic screeching]

Maybe Marco felt bad about Tom and left Star alone.

Are we supposed to ignore the fact that Marco is a 30 year old who was still dating a 14 yo girl? He's a fucking pedo.

Does people ACTUALLY expect Higgs to be a relevant character and not just a one-off, or is this all just trolling and shitposts?

>Getting cucked by Ferguson's underweight brother
>Getting cucked by a dirty peasant in a kingdom she rules

Would Star have Higgs executed?