Camp Weedonwantcha

Time for Linus' backstory.

What's his issue

>parents send you to tutoring and you still do badly
>call you a waste of money

>Parents try to live vicariously through son
>Son takes a whole bunch of lessons in things he isn't good at, gives up because he knows he's no good at them
>Disappointed parents send him to camp

Seems pretty straightforward

WHERE'S THAT FUCKING CAT?!

Silhouette in the trees in panel one, on the right

He's a quitter that doesn't even wants to put in any effort.

>Parents try to live vicariously through son
Why are humans so retarded?

That's the effort I got. He seems to be someone who wants to try something, only to lose his nerve when the time comes to do it. He couldn't bring himself to go into the deep woods until Malachi offered to go with him.

>effort

I mean impression.

Because as parents, people forget the pressures they were put through when they were children.
Also, a sense of overcompensation for being shit themselves. My parents didn't have any outstanding accomplishments, so they always pressured me to get good grades in school and college. Eventually they got disappointed when I got bad grades at my last semesters.

You showed them the errors of their ways.

>Show them the errors of their ways.

Yeah, they gave up on me being some Einstein, because I know I'm a normal person, and as such I have good days and shit days. At least our relationship has improved over the last months.

>you will never lick Kennedy's feet

That drawfag boy surely will do.

I think they often legit don't consciously understand what they're doing. My dad dropped out of engineering school and switched to economics, and he was super dead set on me becoming an engineer or a physicist. When I pointed out that he was obviously trying to live vicariously through me, he seemed genuinely confused and just said that was silly. I ended up going into biology instead because engineering is for gays but he eventually came around. Some parents aren't as good though and are just stupidly stubborn.

Someone re-write that to make it seem like the brown girl was about to accidentally confess her lesbian crush to the ginger girl.

They fixed the typo in panel one.

>Likes horses
Me too buddy

Why is Linus so adorable?

Years of parental abuse.

bump

At least bump with image.

How about this one?

That's not best character though

It seems that his parents really wanted him to be an actor or a musician, but it's obvious that he has more intelectual interests.

But that's not Tanner

Tanner needs more lewds

Everyone needs more lewds. Especially Tanner, Malachi and Linus

I need to get motivated to draw some. I never get started.

Get your shit together.