I Made A 3 Minutes Summary Video Of The Most Important Leaked Mails, Can We Make It Viral Before Tomorrow ?

I Made A 3 Minutes Summary Video Of The Most Important Leaked Mails, Can We Make It Viral Before Tomorrow ?
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59i6u3/centipedes_heres_where_to_send_hot_emails_gowdy/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bnjic/i_made_a_3_minutes_summary_video_of_the_most/
youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5boe9b/i_made_a_3_minutes_summary_video_of_the_most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its kinda too late but I will give you a bump nonexistant country friend

I know but I believe we can make it viral in less than a day !

Start by spreading it on some of the most used Twitter hashtags. Spiritcooking, I'm with her, and some pro Trump hashtags.

yep nice idea thanks

Noble work.

>gymnopedié
nice.

We should start shilling the "vote for hillary using the hashtag #ivoteforher" meme now. It's the only worthwhile meme we have anymore, we should concentrate our efforts on minimizing the dumb teen woman voters.

I'm really bad at Twitter, can someone else than me organize it ?

Don't let that SINK !

Spread that shit, Ameribros.

Start by spreading it in other pro-Trump threads here first so you can actually get a sizable jumpstart.

I actually disagree with this. I think that having any kind of positive for Hillary trending, fake or otherwise, is bad news for the average normie. user, just get the push started by spreading it among other Trump supporters, and getting them to help carry the message through to the masses.

Bumperino

alright, will try but I never post on Sup Forums, I just browse it... seems like there's a 5 min anti spam thing

Don't spam it in every thread, just post in relevant threads to get eyes on the target. I'm already doing my part, don't be lazy Belgiumbro.

I think its a good video and more so if Shillary wins, either way normies have to see the truth someway.

im on reddit, twitter and belgian twitters aswell, I'm posting it everywhere

Pushed.

Based user, it's people like you who make me want to say.

"Nigel Farage was wrong

Belgium is a country".

dem feels

I think if Nina Hartley were running, I'd be more likely to vote for her.

Missed the relations with Alafante, Comet and ETIs being kept secret. But good job nonetheless.

bump

Bump

There are some twitter handles and other contacts for key people on this list someone over at r/The_Donald posted.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59i6u3/centipedes_heres_where_to_send_hot_emails_gowdy/

Nice job user.
Bump

Unfortunately, I'm not one who is active on any form of social media whatsoever besides Sup Forums, so I cannot help in spreading. This video is what we needed a long time ago, but a lot of people focused on all the wrong things.
People's attention spans are short and this video tackles that problem.
With that said, I'll bump this thread in hopes other more autistic anons will spread this to at least sway the opinions of a few.
God speed

next time you retards should try having an actual ground game and phonebanks instead of making these videos that noone but conservatives watch

Bump

bump

BUMP

Bump

All that corruption is a demencial level

share to fb and twitter guys, just shared it jewbook

BUMP

okay,this needs to og viral asap.

fuck me I shared it before adding a good resume so insted you have a non appealing "links:mediafire blabla"

Without narration, normies will never watch your video.

np mate we in this together ;)

Dam, this is extremely good. I'm really impressed, user. The text changes too quickly to fully absorb, which is actually really effective at inundating the viewer to give the impression of overwhelming, head-spinning amounts of corruption, which is the case. Dilbert would be proud.

good work :')

tremendous work. very simple designwise and to the point informationwise.

my critique is, that the information is sometimes passing by to quickly to fully read, let alone digest it.

therefore please reupload at f.e. 75% of current pace. i hope you consider this suggestion.

i now exactly the people to get this video trending.

my twitter got blocked how do i use fake number

YES ! That's the effect I wanted to do, this impression of overwhelming is so great.
But now PLEASE help me top SPREAD IT !!

this is exactly what I wanted to do, to make the viewer feel there's way too much bad things going on around hillary, I wanted it to be overwhelming. It is too late to reupload it bw ! :(

I will.
Please do more work like this in the future, your talents are needed. You have very good sensibility. The font, the music, the simplicity, it all comes together so well.

Thanks !! :D

GUYS I NEED YOU TO UPVOTE ME HERE !
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bnjic/i_made_a_3_minutes_summary_video_of_the_most/

BUMP

Will share once out of class.

Also, don't listen to that other user. The pacing is perfect, as you know, and don't be convinced otherwise. It makes it replayable. It causes the viewer to pause and replay and keep coming back to the video, and that interaction helps the information sink in. This is very effective.

The video is fine. Not only does it accomplish what you set out it also tackles an issue that I mentioned before, which is that people online have very short attention spans. Even a 3 min video is pushing too long for most common folk who watch random videos online. So the shorter the better. No one likes watching a 30 min long political video.

Also, with the speed at which everything is captivating, and it forces people to pause, read, pay attention, and so on.

So good work user.

great video

Bumping for my Belgian friend.

Bon travail user.

after how much time does a thread go archived ?

Reported :^)

Threads stay up for as long as there's room for posts. Just keep it bumped and make sure it doesn't fall off the board.

When it dies. That's why I'm here to occasionally bump in hopes others see this shit and spread it. If thread dies, it's archived or deleted

Alright !
I think that our main goal for now is to get the trump subreddit know about this, please upvote me here : reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bnjic/i_made_a_3_minutes_summary_video_of_the_most/

Also I removed ads as some guy suggested

>please upvote me here
The buttons don't seem to exist anymore.

great video but each slide is about 10 seconds too fast

bump, great work op

Trump DURING 9/11: "Who cares about lost american life. now i have the tallest building"

youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s

Nice work. Maybe a little too late, but nice work. Spread the voice.

bump

uhh alright, made another one : reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5boe9b/i_made_a_3_minutes_summary_video_of_the_most/

I should have been more specific, the upvote/downvote buttons on every reddit page are gone.

probably adblock or something.

thank you very much!

bump

>"Who cares about lost american life. now i have the tallest building"
Thats not what he said.

Btw
>nose

bump

Nah, like another user mentioned, the fact that there's SO MUCH corruption that it's necessary to pause the video just to catch it all is what makes this an excellent weapon to use.

>copypasta
>shill image
>filename
>false statement
>shill video
>jew flag
8/8 all star bait

eh, it was annoying and made me want to stop watching it. but whatever

Bumping.
Been shilling this thread occasionally in other popular trump threads

I changed the title, thoughts ?

We really need to upvote it on reddit, help me !

i thought about that and don't necessarily disagree.

at the same time, simple text doesn't cause the same effect of overwhelmingness that for example pictures can do. a brain can understand pictures faster than text.

to properly overwhelm a viewer with text, it needs to be only a tit bit to fast, not at times new info in the middle of reading the old sentence.

but if you give the go-ahead and are confident, than i'm with you. MAGA!

don't have reddit. still, will bump this thread

bump

Am I the only one that thinks it's funny that she might get elected.

bumparoo

Eh, wasn't necessary. The all caps make it look like once of those shill YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE... videos. But that's just me peraonally. Simple minded sovial media fags eat that shit up. Im normally dissuaded by it.

You and me both pal. I don't understand what happened in the past few decades to make shit that's happened in this election acceptable, but here we are.

Tweeted

Upvoted.

Upvoted your wikileaks subreddit submission too.

This is great, I've shared it thanks user

Bump

some people suggested it to me, maybe I'll remove it if others share your opinion

Belgian twitter?

Your doing gods work and will be favored by Emperor Trump

>3 minutes
>Changing people's minds

pick one

Can someone make a translation into mexican ?

I've done as much as I could. Sup Forums thinks my posts are spam now.
I can no longer bump in other threads.

do you want me to hit you up with something you can reply to?

plebbit took down the upboat in The_Donald

Bump !

Bumpan

Bump

Sure guy

oy fucking vey. well I figured out how to do it, had to go to his profile.

bump for Trump