Since we got samurai jack s5. symbionic titan, when?

since we got samurai jack s5. symbionic titan, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wnf0l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IP was sold off, so never.

On the one hand, this show is really, really bad.
On the other hand, the cliffhanger is even worse.
On the OTHER other hand, applies, so this discussion is moot.

What sort of third party with no intention of making more seasons would buy a show like this?

A third party which wants to weed out everything which might compete with thier attempt to establish a monopolistic empire of joy.

>"If someone offered me money to finish up Titan, I'd do it. We had a John Hughes-type teenage comedy with action and it was ... When you have babies, sometimes they grow up and have a life of their own and sometimes they don't find their footing. Jack grew up and moved on, and he needed an ending. I think my movie for Titan would be like ... what was the name of it? Pacific Rim. Like that but without all the humor removed. Sometimes things don't connect. Maybe it's the kind of stories I want to tell? I don't know."
archive.is/wnf0l

Disney?

No, worse
The government

Written off as a tax expense, so never in a million years ever.

Considering how SJS5 turned out, I hope never.

Not sold off, written off. For taxes. The rights to SBT effectively belong to the US government now and it is illegal to air the show on television or provide any legal means of watching it (e.g. DVDs or streaming).

That only applies to the United States.

Couldn't CN buy it back?

Not that they ever would, but would it be possible?

They legally can't.

>spend lots of money on a really great show
>immediately decide you hate it and treat both the show and its creator like absolute shit
>to the point where you don't just cancel it immediately and give it a garbage schedule, but you make it so the show will never be legally viewed by anyone ever again
I really don't understand this network.

Listen trips, Synder did nothing wrong.

As far as I can tell, Cartoon Network still owns it. But if they want to do anything with it in the USA, they have to pay off all the back taxes, which culminated over the years might be more than it's worth.

the government

Snyder did everything wrong

I j-just want Octus and Kimmy to be happy

If you take into consideration how bad the Samurai Jack revival was, what makes you think this one would be any better?

But they reconciled in the final scene.

Give me a break, it was flawed in many points but the first three eps were damn near perfect

Also this time it’s a show with a concrete multi person cast unlike Jack which was basically a solo run, so there’s less chance of a last minute character addition on the same scale as Ashi

Furthermore, while somewhat similar, the ultimate goal is less ambiguous. Instead of worrying about what time travel will result in the heroes are only concerned with deafeating Modula and putting Ilana’s family back on the throne. Even if she, Lance, and Octus stay on Earth in the end, they can still accomplish that

I still want to know how she'd react to Lance and Ilana being aliens and Octus being a robot.

HAPPY TOGETHERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want him to verb her adjective noun!

And considering Cartoon Network is a company based in and registered with the United States, it applies to them.

Explain this.

Considering it was only sold in Australia they go beyond the range of America's tax laws.

I we can’t even get a comic ending or something since it was never popular enough I’m still suprises by hw much CN fucked over the show

>I’m still suprises by hw much CN fucked over the show
The moment they got a CEO that didn't want cartoons in CARTOON Network they were doomed. Don't cry for them, they are already dead.

How would you explain Beware the Batman being available for DVD, BD, and on iTunes, since that show was written off as well?

>Not sold off, written off. For taxes.

how does this work? Like, if disney did this with mickey mouse it would be illegal for anyone to make mickey mouse stuff ever again? Huh?

In order to encourage companies to take risks to make quality entertainment, the American government allows shows which the network has deemed failures to be written off, trading the show and its rights to the government for a tax break equal to the money spent.

However networks just dump unwanted shows rather than then take risks, so mediocrity prevails anyway.

If CN wanted to air or sell SBT, it would need to reimburse the government the back taxes it got a break from when they gave up their rights to the show. Which is probably more than CN thinks SBT is worth in sales and views.

Could a different company acquire the show if they were to pay off the taxes?

Maybe. But those back taxes may possibly be in the millions at this point.

I love this show and want another season but we'll never get it

Time to order a B-Day present.

I simply would be satisfied with a worthy conclusion.
>Full nude screenshot of the princess from the show.

Only applies in America, and I'm sure they are not printing those either.

>implying you wouldn't

Not on your'a christian site..