youtube.com/watch?v=hzBj68GXWok
youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY
youtu.be/mgmfbTqeqQs
youtube.com/watch?v=yf_IwOQ-UgY&t=8m32s
youtu.be/0BmkDM3l43w?t=7m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=IqEty7PukAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=aI10UC2Tzs4

Wait, what's with the old as hell anime characters?

There's a Ninja Hattori dub in India that's popular I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=ds-AaioZX9o

Motu Patlu irrationally annoys me. They just look so dumb.

how dare you

>when you remember that nick india is only watched by the spoiled little upper caste shits whose family can afford television and servants by exploiting everyone else

TRUEEE, lower class kids would kill to see quality cringe TV.

I'm sure they unironically would

It's apparently a remake made in partnership with an Indian animation studio.

If only the English hadn't tried to colonise India.

This thread is pointless.

Previously Recorded really went downhill

bump

motu patlu is the best mecha anime

I know bass boosting is autistic but I still loves this

youtube.com/watch?v=hzBj68GXWok

Golly that bass

youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY

COOL CLOTHES

Is that Max from Dragon Tales??

oh really?

youtu.be/mgmfbTqeqQs

DABBING IS OF THE DEVIL!
EVERY TIME YOU DAB YOU HURT JESUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=yf_IwOQ-UgY&t=8m32s
>tfw this show literally plagiarizes music

But they can afford toilets?

So what the hell is this show and what age group was it intended for?

DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB

is that a fucking hitler moustache

bump

kids?

youtu.be/0BmkDM3l43w?t=7m52s
How the FUCK did they get away with this???

So, will all this attention from the commercial end up making nick want to dub Motu Patlu in english?

I mean they certainly are shameless with using pop culture references and memes.

someone should make a petition in change.org to make nick dub it

I see your dab and raise you a twerking spongebob

wrong twerk

The irony here is Both images postd are 100% from their respective shows.

Spongebob is less worse because he isn't underage

They're both pretty awful user.

At least I think there is no one infiltrated in the Spongebob crew wanking to his square ass, unlike a certain somebody we all know

the robot's right thumb is floating

Is there any other kids cartoon in history that stars one/two older men? I mean, you have stuff like Rocko but he's an animal so it's not really all that noticeable.

this and doraemon are incredibly popular there. When I went to go visit my senpai in India, old shit like this was what they'd play for kids. Totally spies and pokemon were also popular. Not surprisingly, american wrestling is also really well received. My uncle at the farm would watch that shit before bed.

family, I forgot f a m gets changed for whatever fucking reason. Also, another fun fact, I think almost everyone had something like an NES over there.

DUDE POORLY ANIMATED INDIAN CSRTOON LMAO

Motu Patlu's animation is shit but the show itself is fucking hilarious.

How can India be so rich, yet it still has a shitty Caste system (and designated shitting streets)?

India isn't rich.

India also suffers from the same problems China has, while the cities are developed most of the country is still at a 3rd world standard, about half of the population doesn't get proper food, and something like 80% of their water is contaminated with either waste or heavy metals.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqEty7PukAg

Fun fact here:

A friend of mine went over to India over the summer (left in May) to help develop villages that were in horrible condition. She did this human rights thing with a bunch of other people. During her time there, as she just returned in October, the following happened:

>became deathly sick due to drinking the local water as her body was used to American water and how we chemically treat it
>was mugged multiple times and was threatened with death since she is a white woman
>had to bribe some local police or else spend time in an Indian prison just because of "fuck Americans or whitey"
>was raped in September by a guy who drugged her that was one of the local correspondents for the human rights group (reason why she returned to the US actually)
>discovered that she has parasites inside her now since returning to the states

IE: fuck India, it is a shit-hole and should be nuked

That's not very fun

I used to laugh at the meme of "poo in the loo" but it's extremely true in a lot of areas in India.

The caste system is especially really bad and causing a lot of social economical issues throughout India. To the point that if the lower caste revolted against any of the higher castes. It would cause the country to collapse. It won't happen as people hardly ever question their caste positions. Those who do are "taken care of".

>taken care of

By killing them?

I don't know. Probably either killed or put into prison to never see freedom again. My friend said that there was a group of lower caste people staging a protest in an area that they shouldn't be protesting at. Mainly an upper caste area filled with expensive stores. The police went in and took them all down in a brutal way. We're talking about nightsticks to skulls. One of the protesters were screaming about how he had kids at home and a nearby super upper caste person said something that could be translated to; "let them die in the ditch that they were born into."

The group was originally went over to India thanks to one super rich and high up caste family. The father wanted to use the group as positive PR for his family. My friend said that she met him once and there were enough bodyguards with guns present in the room that it would make the US president jealous.

so this dab meme right? hahha...ha..

Is dabbing a nigger thing?

LMAOOO

I'm genuinely surprised this isn't one of those weird nursery rhyme videos.

They were too lazy to even plagiarize it it's ripped directly from the game.

If it's anything like China they'll be in a secret prison and harvested for organs.

Paki tried to molest my girlfriend right in front of me and I beat the piss out of him. No idea what the fuck is wrong with South Asians and why they are so creepy and rapey

ohh....they're Mario and Luigi ripoffs.

Hysterical older woman laughter coming out of a "teenager".

DESIGNATED DABBING STREETS

No it was created by a white man.

A white man named Bob McKimson.

ANALOG DABBING
N
A
L
O
G

D
A
B
B
I
N
G

>byniot screeching in the distance

It's more of a "white kids who wish they were niggers" thing.

No, it's this