Sup Forums Veterans

This Veterans Day let's have a thread for cartoon characters who have served in the American military.

Thank you for you service Mr. Donald

>it's a "Donald has a PTSD episode" episode
Damn. I know they did it to raise awareness for veteran's mental health but it was still fucking dark.

>Tfw there will never be a commando Duck series detailing Donald’s trials and tribulations in various battles of the Pacific Campaign, awakening his trademark berserker rage that lay deep within his Duck/McDuck blood, fighting tooth and nail to survive by sheer grit and determination, capped off by an epilogue of his return home at the end of the war, only to end up consumed by feelings of ennui and purposelessness that he is only broken out of when he is made the caretaker of his three orphaned nephews.

Someone gonna post that comic of nuDonald Duck suffering from PTSD?

Donald: Born when

Bugs was as canonically a Jarhead.

What cartoon character is that?

i think you mean falluja I/II

Wot?

I thought he fought for the French in most canon.

Allard is a French name but most versions of his backstory place him as an American soldier attached to foreign services as a spy (usually Russia or Germany).
He's been affiliated with virtually every major government in the world but he doesn't really have any particular position unlike most heroes from the time.
He stays in America mostly but he'll dismantle Spanish dictatorships or Russian revolutions or rescue kidnapped Chinese generals and so on. The Shadow goes where he needs to be.

Maybe if you want to modernize it I guess.