What's wrong with a hairy Superman?

What's wrong with a hairy Superman?

Too "bara", bear looking. You think fangirls were pushing him as a gay boy before, whoo boy.

It's just rubbing Lex's lack of hair in his face.

It's superman, not supertramp.

I've seen that bear in SF

That it doesn't matter, because he's going to wear full-body tights anyway, and the hair pressed against the chest could become real itchy.

He looks like he's about to try and kill some Zombies in a Kirkman book.

Absolutely nothing. Byrne’s Clark design was spot on.

What? It doesn't.

beards make every man better

I feel like he wants to say "Tally Ho"! He reminds me of a strongman from the 1930's, a strongman that wrestles dinosaurs and save women from green space men.

>a strongman from the 1930's, a strongman that wrestles dinosaurs and save women from green space men.

So, Superman?

It doesn't really fit the boyscout motif that Clark goes for

he'd be more scout master than boy

More like that dude from A.D 2000 who killed the vampires under the ocean.

>girls
>liking bara

>A.D 2000
made me laugh out loud man, you're after 2000 AD, guy's Devlin Waugh

>t.virgin

harder to draw consistently

Brother, you could not be more wrong.

In the movies? Nothing. In the comics Hair can look bad in print.

Not a damn thing

frr

He looks like Bombshells Superman

when did joe flacco become superman

Too sexy.

How could he be so sexy in The Man from U.N.C.L.E but so hideous in that picture?

It’s harder to disguise the exact same beard with glasses and a hat than it is with no beard

Nothing. His hair is covered up by his clothes almost always anyway. And when the clothes get ripped off, that's always a sign of shit getting real, chest hair or not.

In Byrne's Man of Steel, Clark looked fucking manly.

This came up a few times in Byrne's Superman run too. At one point, Lois was mind controller, and Superman had no time to shave before helping; he was worried about Lois seeing Superman with Clarks unshaved face. However she was so out of it that she couldn't see him properly, so it wasn't an issue.

Plenty of people in the DC universe can uproot a tree. In fact, I don't think Superman has a single power for which he could make the legitimate claim that no one else in the world can do.

Byrne is autistic about superhuman strength and uprooting trees. He had a big argument with Claremont because he drew Colossus uprooting a tree, and Claremont wrote text implying it was a big effort for Colossus, not something easy to do.

He thinks you're a great person.

>Ywn nuzzle into Henry's hairy barrel chest.

It makes it hard for me to cling on my heterosexuality

he looks like he's a pair of leopard print briefs away from discovering the secrets of muscle mystery.

Because then he would be too sexy to print.

less aerodynamic, can't fly as fast.

S-stupid Kryptonian monster...