So what did Obama actually do in the last 8 years? I can only think of Obamacare...

So what did Obama actually do in the last 8 years? I can only think of Obamacare, ordering Osama to be killed and making excuses for muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Destabilize the entire world.
Create more racial tension than has been seen since the 60s.

Dismantled western hegemony and got absolutely nothing whatsoever in return for it

>Create more racial tension than has been seen since the 60s.

What? How did he create the tension? From being black?

The racial tension has always existed. It's not like whites and blacks loved each other till Obama got elected.

this

and no one here is really aware of just how disastrous our foreign policy has been for 8 years

fucking Russia is back into the mix as a power threat

It's worse now. Blm, rages etc. It's white vs black with the other races on no one sides.

When he said. Trayvon could've been his son
Or that the Cambridge police acted stupidly
Basically whenever he opens his mouth about a race issue when he doesn't know all the details

We don't call him the Campaigner in Chief for nothing. When he's not golfing or overseas shitting on the country that elected him president, he's still campaigning like it's fucking 2008.

kick started cold war 2 electric boogaloo

He paid down our debt w/ Iran....

>he expected the first nig president to be anything but lazy

Don't forget 20,000,000,000,000 trillion dollars in debt. Thanks Obama

I got the same vibe from him that I got from Dubya. Empty headed puppet of the deep state.

>in b4 Cletus starts claiming he single handedly destroyed the country

not to mention we're fighting a proxy war in syria and funding radical islamists and they're not even bothering to give a reason for it

I think the Iran deal is his best accomplishment, it insures that Iran will not have nukes and hopefully avoids a disastrous war

Also opening up relations with Cuba is a big deal

He let SJW culture thrive.

He took a great country and turned it into a autistic aspergers affected numale who tucks his dick between his legs and wears woman's clothing, while his father sits in a chair and puts a .500 to his temple and pulls the trigger falling on old photographs of past times.

>iran deal

>good

but you would think being the great Hope Candidate, and yes, black, he would do something to assuage all this rage. But no, he did jack shit. He could have nipped it all in the bud in Ferguson.

Its honestly baffling to have this high level of ethnic tensions in the US, AFTER the first black prez.

Cuba is nothing. Fuck them and fuck rum

Mostly did photo ops and cameos in popular media.

yes, Iran giving up their nuclear enrichment is a BIG deal, it makes the whole middle east more stable and the world safer

what don't you like about it?

>ordering Osama to be killed

A muslim is never to bring harm upon another muslim, there is not a single piece of proof that osama is dead.

Osama died of kidney failure. back in like 2004 or 07. That's why you have no body. That's why seal team six is now dead.

He has done plenty. Like this... and that. You know...

even al-queda admits he is dead, no one disputes this

He gave us gay marriage and transgender bathrooms

these along with Osama and Obamacare are Big Fucking Deals, regardless of your opinion on them

Only thing I think Obama did that was any good was open trade up with Cuba again but other then that he was total shit

Be black

It's way worse now. I know whites who have pretty much drank the Sup Forums nigger hating kool-aid because of the racial politics. These were people who never hated niggers before and some of them aren't even white.

I've always hated niggers so I'm happy about it but Obama is a big reason why they finally saw the light about how fucking stupid niggers are. I could never recruit people to the nigger hating as effectively as Obama has. I'd take another 4 years of him if it were up to me.

nothing and he could always get off with the
>b-b-uut he got in the LITERALLY worst economic crisis of the US in the HISTORY, any other president would've done way worse, stupid republicans h--h-heh

yeah im sure iran will only do good things with all that money!

No body, no proof.

Don't listen to Sup Forums. They're idiots.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ

He made comments that weren't the right thing to say, he pushed racial identity politics and agreed with blm. Our race relations are back to the 60s

>Iran ceases production
>russia cleans syria
>Usa has effectively no way of getting in the middle east
>Iran resumes nuclear program

Well, he inherited a shitty situation that bogged down any plans he may have had and prevented any action on it for the first two years of his presidency.

He took a hands off approach to Iraq and withdrew the troops before any sensible person would have... This created a security vacuum that allowed ISIS to roll into town.

Hillary Clinton, in my opinion, intentionally created the Arab Spring out of spite in order to fuck his second term and she bailed out almost immediately after, leaving him to deal with the mess.

He instituted Obamacare, which was largely authored by a lobbyist... That turned out to be shit.

He has been lead around by the nose by the Gulf states.

He was obviously forced to take part in the Libya mission... My evidence for his unwillingness was just how quickly that mission was dumped onto NATO.

He gave the order to kill Bin Laden, but we don't have proof that it actually happened.

He's a bad president. Naive at first and wholely unprepared for what was coming. I honestly believe that he was intentionally fucked over by the same shadowy cabal that is backing Hillary. I think the globalists plans were accelerated because of his election victories. He's a stooge and he has definitely done and said stupid shit, but I see him more as an unfortunate moron that went into it with good intentions and just fucked up every step of the way, perhaps because he trusted the wrong people.

Obama checked out of his own administration in 2014 and has been counting the days until EAS. When he's done, he'll grow a beard and start an irrelevant t-shirt brand.

we gave them back their own money that we froze in the past, it was their money

I'm not saying Iran is a great country, they do fund terrorism, so does Saudi Arabia and many others, we need to combat that

however I feel much better when they do NOT have nukes, before the deal that could have happened, now it will not