Stan Lee sexually assaulted me after a comic con

Stan Lee sexually assaulted me after a comic con

I'm going to tell this here, where I feel most comfortable, because it seems like the right time to tell it.

In 1997 I went to my third and last ever comic convention, it should have been remembered as an evening of joy meeting my favorite sci fi actors and comic creators most for the first time. I was staying at a Holiday Inn with a couple of friends as it was my first ever time to Los Angeles.

I wore a yellow raincoat and ill fitting short shorts, my dumb teenage brain thinking it was a good idea to dress up in a 'Sexy Jubilee' costume. My first encounter with Stan Lee was respectful, he was signing autographs at a booth and he shook my hand and said he liked my costume. We briefly talked about Pokemon because of my friend's badge lined jacket, and he seemed like a nice man before we had to move on because of the line.

Much later, when the convention was winding up, as the booths were packing up and people were shuffling out of the lobby, I met with Stan Lee again. I spotted him at a center of a small crowd taking photographs, I wanted one too and he recognized me and he seemed very chatty, at one point I told him my friends had left early as I needed to catch a cab, but he offered to take me in his car. I accepted.

During the car ride his personality changed, turning from this sweet old man to a snappy and crude miser. I suspected he was drunk though I never witnessed him drink any alcohol in person. I tried to talk about making comics, my own aspirations as a writer, but he kept trying to turn the conversation to about me. He started making racy jokes about Wolverine fucking Jubilee, and I didn't know how to react so I just laughed uncomfortably.

At this point I guess he took my silence as permission and brushed a hand against my chest, asking if they were real, because "wolverine might pop em" if they wern't. We were miles away from my hotel in the middle of Los Angles, a city I don't know, so I couldn't leave the car even if I wanted. I just smiled and tried to brush him off, but Lee was persistent, and ran a hand up my leg, tugging at the hem of my shorts. I don't know if he really thought it was consensual or didn't care, during the rest of the car ride he groped and verbally harassed me. I gave him an excuse for not coming to his hotel first because I had an flight booked, and that seemed to piss him off. As I tried to scramble out of the car he pulled me in for a kiss and I turned my head and he stuck his tongue in my ear. One of the most disgusting feelings I have ever had.

Now he is appearing in Disney movies and loved like a harmless grandpa. It makes me sick. That's all I'm going to say on this.

Youre a fucking lying peice of shit and you and everyone other flase rape accuser needs to be crucified

This same exact thing happened to me, only I was dressed as Wolverine.

Pics or it didn't happen.

He raped me too. I never met him, but I need to jump on the #metoo bandwagon because I'm a huge attention whore.

picture related, Stan Lee taking his dinner home.

what about the accusers telling the truth?

He's way too old to get it up though

>Implying Stan Lee even knows who Jubilee is

Plausible story, user.

Hello, I am Willy Richard Peterson from TheHollywoodReporter. May we use your post as proof for an upcoming expose?

You’re next on my list bitch

Is this a rewording of the Colleen Doran/Julie Schwartz thing?

I wish I could have been at your place, I have a fetish for old man and rape, so getting raped by the Stan Lee would have been an honor

How about you look for people who REALLY abuse others in Hollywood then? Try looking more at Amy Pascal. She's abusive as fuck to male interns.

>"wolverine might pop em"

This is such a specific detail I'm inclined to believe this

Hey everybody, pan here!
I just wanted to say that Izzy groped me during the recording of the newest podcast. I will upload it when I usually do, so you can hear for yourself. Okay, thanks, bye!

Unfortunately, a female abuser isn’t going to get the same amount of outrage or scrutiny as a male abuser.

>Female abusing male
LOL, who cares?

>adamantium baculum

Jokes aside.

There is like a 95% chance Stan Lee raped somebody at some point.
Just look at that fucker.

I saw Stan Lee at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>he don't want to get abused by that
ahah what are you, a faggot ? she's doing you a favor by abusing you

I wonder how far you could get this pasta if you mixed in a bit of sexual harassment?

>claims to have been sexually assaulted by Stan Lee
>claims to have disliked this experience
god, what a faggot

you unironically owe Stan so much more than you could ever repay, you should have let him do whatever he wants to you

Stan Lee didn't do jackshit (heh) though.

(also this is bait trying to ruin an old man's reputation obviously, so get fucked)

>not enjoying the odd ear in tongue
Faggot