Marvel shows cancelled

m.ign.com/articles/2017/11/10/disney-streaming-service-may-signal-end-of-marvel-netflix-shows

RIP. Given everything that has happened lately is this arguably the worst period in Marvel history?

They are not cancelled you fucking idiot. They will not be on Netflix anymore

This would have bummed me out a year or two ago, but I can't seem to make myself care now.

DD and JJ season 1 were good, but since then it's just kind of been a steady decline. Ike is never going to actually put any budget into these shows, and after how lame Defenders was I'm okay with these just going away.

Netflix produces them. If they go to Disney's streaming service most of them will be cancelled due to their rating or turned into mainstream cable shows. Stop getting so defensive Mouseketeer.

>ign

They might as well be, I'm not fucking paying for a Disney streaming service and neither will most people. That's just sad. You'd never get laid again if a girl saw that on your apple tv.

No. Netflix has part ownership. The worst that will happen is no new stuff on netflix. All the current stuff will remain as long as Netflix is a company

Pretty much how I feel, replacing JJ with the first half of DDS2.

This, Netflix is part owners of them. Marvel would have to reboot all the shows.

PIRACY PIRACY PIRACY
HERE WE COME!

And this is why Fox is great.

Maybe DC should give this a shot. They seem to do everything well that marvel does poorly these days, and vice versa. Maybe a Justice League Netflix series would work out pretty well.

I could get laid even speaking about bambi or aladin because im not a morbidly obese neckbeard like you, faglord.

WB owns HBO theyd use HBO not Netflix and they are starting to do that with Watchmen.

Lel I love blind projections like this. No it's just the type of women I am having sex with would be embarrassed by being with someone viewing that content. Not all of us are lower class.

Oh yeah, I heard about that miniseries. Here's hoping it turns out better than the movie.

user not all of us are okay with fucking autistic Walmart workers.

At this point it seems almost like Disney is trying to deter any and all Marvel fans that aren't children and convert the entire company into being family friendly.

I can't fault them from a business standpoint but it bums me out.

Disney is buying Fox, mate.

DC is making a seperate animated streaming service. Never doubt a companies idiocy to go into competition with themselves

No they're not.

Not all of it. Just the animation and movie industry side. Fox can keep the News and ESPN since Disney has ABC for that shit. Honestly it probably so they can collect the mutants/fantastic 4 because even though mutants have been a hit and miss and F4 is a double deuce in the toilet, Disney hates sharing.

Those talks happen all the time and lead no where. It already fell through. These corporations are horders, they don't want to sell a single thing

What's the problem lol, everything possible good already happened, Disney might experiment with some new stuff at least while Netflix will try to keep milking DD until it becomes Are. Let's just enjoy Frank that is already coming and let Marvel seriesverse die

We never even got Bullseye though.

considering how bad the shows have gotten, probably not

So that’s it? Disney goes full greedy asshole and the whole Netflix thing gets fucked over

At least we'll probably getting more shows for more characters, and not just DD-related ones.

Yeah more PG shows just like the movies. Yay.

>go into competition with themselves
>idiocy
No user, you're the idiot.

>typo
Fuck off. It does nothing to argue my ponit

>typo
Work on your reading comprehension.

Not today. Too busy with beer

Yeah. I likely misinterpreted, sorry