They have a character that is depicted as disabled

>they have a character that is depicted as disabled
>give them robotic legs and arm instead
>make them tell crippled kids that it okay to be be crippled
Am I the only one seeing how wrong this is? Oracle was the only character I could think of that tries to do the non-robotic way. I even recall her denying a set of robotic limb herself because all the other crippled and limbless doesn't have such access to technology apparently.

>>>/tumblr/

>Making that statement before tumblr was ever a thing.

that's actually been brought up, as she knows Superman and where Lazarus Pits are and denied using both.

you also got to remember by the time TKJ had happened Barbara had retired from being Batgirl for years.

How could Superman heal Barbara?
Does he has super-spine healing powers that I don't know about?
And if he does why doesn't he goes around healing people's spines?

Entire fortress of Kryptonian tech including healing matrices and a shrunken super science city

Which makes it all the more weird that she accepted the experimental fix for her spine in the New 52

I imagine that disabled people would prefer to self-insert into a badass cyborg than someone who's still crippled.

Why are there so many genius hackers in wheelschairs? A jab at nerds not getting off their asses?

More like
>You cant run, but you are inteligent or have your inteligence.

Babs was always greater as Oracle. Cass is best as Batgirl

That's kinda why I loved Garret from Extreme Ghostbusters. He was the jock on the team and a huge jackass, and he was the one in the wheelchair. Played against type.

Agreed

Can agree, since many have to use prostetics themsself. And its mainly just an excuse to give the mc strength and things. Besides a mc in a wheelchair would always be bad at fighting against normal supes.

I just don't understand that way of thinking if you have the connections to make your life better shouldn't you do it? couldn't she do more with working legs

You are kind of right, but if someone cant or body isnt capable of, he might see himself as "not full human" and get depressive.

did she also reject a house because of all the homeless people that still exist and a good wage due to all the peopel who live in poverty and other medical treatments due to all the people who have no access to good medical care?

>>>/gaia/

Problem is those connections could lead to some really weird questions. Last thing Babs wants is people investigating why anyone would go to so much trouble to fix the legs of a random ass Librarian in Gotham.

>all the other crippled and limbless doesn't have such access to technology apparently
>Entire fortress of Kryptonian tech including healing matrices

if such technology exists and superheroes have acess to it, why don't they make it available to everyone? I thought their goal was to help people.

>if such technology exists and superheroes have acess to it, why don't they make it available to everyone? I thought their goal was to help people.

for the money

>if such technology exists and superheroes have acess to it, why don't they make it available to everyone? I thought their goal was to help people.

the book Justice kinda fulfills that gimmick but it's the villains that do it