Early Colorado voting: Republicans overtake Democrats; 1.85 million votes cast

Early Colorado voting: Republicans overtake Democrats; 1.85 million votes cast

9news.com/mb/news/politics/early-colorado-voting-republicans-overtake-democrats-185-million-votes-cast/349310054

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/10/24/colorado-2016-ballot-tracker-a-look-at-mail-ballot-return-data/
9news.com/news/politics/early-colorado-voting-republicans-overtake-democrats-185-million-votes-cast/349310054
content.govdelivery.com/attachments/COSOS/2012/11/02/file_attachments/172876/Gen+Turnout+11+02+2012.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/colorado-election-forecast.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty poor, desu. they had a decent lead last general election.
what is encouraging, however is the indie vote is way up
denverpost.com/2016/10/24/colorado-2016-ballot-tracker-a-look-at-mail-ballot-return-data/

Denver is the only major city in Colorado. I'd be surprised if it didn't go Red.

If trump wins CO he doesn't even need NV. Anyone know how Romney/Obama were stacking up in early voting in CO?

Thanks for the mobile link...

9news.com/news/politics/early-colorado-voting-republicans-overtake-democrats-185-million-votes-cast/349310054

>CO wont go red they said

i just linked voting by party
GOP had a good lead going into election day
but with party loyalties and the way indies are surging and big on trump, it's hard to call.

Yuge if true

It was pretty close. But that was before the entire state lost its shit in the 2014 state elections and threw out every elected democrat from office.

>2nd November 2012
content.govdelivery.com/attachments/COSOS/2012/11/02/file_attachments/172876/Gen+Turnout+11+02+2012.pdf

It will come down to unaffiliated/independents. I don't know how they break down state by state, but nationwide Trump seems to be doing much better than Hillary with them.

It is so hard to tell here. There are literally Trump signs everywhere. C.Springs and Pueblo will be red, western slope red, Ft. Collins red, eastern plains red. Denver and Boulder are the toss ups.

Independent votes are probably going to trump since he is anti-establishment candidate.

Does not look good to me.

t.Clinton supporter without a vote

>What is Colorado Springs
>What is Fort Collins

I don't really know all that much about Colorado but isn't Boulder a true liberal place? I would think they would oppose Clinton or just not vote.

Yes Boulder and Denver area are cyclones for democrats. compared to the rest of the state.

HOLY SHIT WERE GONNA WIN THIS!!!!! This is historic!!!

doesn't trump lead with indies ?

Unpopular opinion incoming- Would like to see these numbers under wraps and give Colorado Dems less incentive to rig it. They have the most pro-active libs outside of Berkley.

Go fuck yourself you stupid cunt.

but your link shows data from 2014

>stupid cunt.

>amerilard calling someone stupid

I have an IQ of 143 and am worth more than your country's GDP.

>+/-6.5%
Goddamn that is a large MoE

>Finngolian acting like he's sober.

Go vote for Conan O'Brien as your President again.

Where's all the blood coming from?

>she looks hot like that

If Trump takes Colorado, the race is going to be 269-269.

The fallout when it's tied electorally and Hillary wins the popular vote, but Trump wins the Presidency, is going to be unlike anything we've ever seen. Riots in every major city in America. Many won't accept Trump as our legitimate President, though he will be.

They'll try to pass a Constitutional amendment to change it, but they won't get the support due to majority red states.

Exactly, what are they? They're worthless to this election.

nose

How does this compare to 2012? Don't democrats usually dominate early voting?

They do

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can avoid world war 3 and vote for a better, safer America.

Hardly. There will be some pissy Dems and probably a do nothing congress but nothing like a civil insurrection. Libs can't operate like that, and the minute they do the right wing and militias will come out of the woodwork for the happening.

Besides do you not remember Bush v Gore. They bitched forever about "muh popular vote" but nothing close to a constitutional amendment was proposed. The establishment actually likes the electoral college because of the fuckery they can potentially pull.

nationwide he's got a 4:3 advantage.

Colorado Liberals in the last few years have...

>legalized pot
>restricted guns

So, they basically have stoned out Dems who are half sedated

and pissed off Americans, who want their 2nd Amendment back.

There is no surprise here, unless Paco from Home Depot is issued 12 different Juan Lopez ID's and is he bussed around.

if the 2014 midterm is any indicator of what will happen, CO will go red, as well as FL OH and IA

>CNN is SuperHitler
wut

He can't win

>b-but the projections said Trump would lose!
brexit 2.0 incoming boys

>Drumpfty Dumpty BTFO
>muh Russians
>hide all Clinton Foundation threads
>sage all Trump Generals
>top garzoople
ISHYGDTTIRL

lets say Trump wins both Florida and PA and picks up CO. Is that it for Hillary?

He would win with just PA
Most likely he wont win PA because it has a history of fishy things during elections.
Last election, Romney didn't get a single vote in 53 voting districts.
But Trump doesn't need PA, if he wins both CO and NH, he's won. It will be close, but he will win.

from her body. Blood comes from bodies you dum swede

Sleeper landslide incoming.

>Trump's chance was 12%
>nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/colorado-election-forecast.html
>Trump's chance was 12%
>Trump's chance was 12%
>Trump's chance was 12%
My synapsis are stretching.

>Arizona