On their way to Xilo´s MantaSkate practice, MaXi...

>On their way to Xilo´s MantaSkate practice, MaXi, Viola and Olivier cross paths with the coYOtes—and they´re totally naked! They realize that their fur has been stolen by a gang of fashionista poachers. While Xilo gives a MantaSkate lesson to his little brother, Mara and Viola haul the pesky poachers into court.

This is a weird cartoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

tfo.org/en/universe/maxi
youtube.com/watch?v=OdrcvpcQlPI
youtube.com/watch?v=k8n0DWFX5_M&list=PLGbtKoe3NU4TUPBOTo_4Yq5zKwzKZmYyg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dccq7YMn5qk&list=PLGbtKoe3NU4R_NiCDKGuIXR7qy0qz5d9m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They kept the whole "they start to disappear if they split up for too long" thing.

The episodes are out in both French and English, but I can only find them in French.

tfo.org/en/universe/maxi

I think I'm gonna like this disregarding all of its tumblrishness

I was wondering what happened to this, I was looking forward to it. It looked intriguing and there hasn't been a pro-environmental cartoon in ages, let alone one that doesn't shove it in your face.

They're "part-time siamese twins", meaning they can split up long enough so there's no awkward scenarios like what if they have to get changed or go to the bathroom.

kate a cute

So this is the power of French Canadian public television.

whats the point then

A CUTE

I like the gender-fluid robot, which is something I never thought I would say.

>everything on the page including subtitle box are in english
>whole episode including subtitles are french

It's hard to find in English. Only one episode, from months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdrcvpcQlPI

So, what's in the middle?

Rvan Yo aka DJStarfish was started uploading the episodes in both English and French for Youtube:

English:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8n0DWFX5_M&list=PLGbtKoe3NU4TUPBOTo_4Yq5zKwzKZmYyg

French:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dccq7YMn5qk&list=PLGbtKoe3NU4R_NiCDKGuIXR7qy0qz5d9m

So when they are fused do they have like half a dick and half a vag or what? What race are their parents? What happens if the girl gets impregnated while they are separated, and then they fuse?

wasn´t the mom a robot?

I can deal with some bullshit, but the NES controller just hanging there pisses me off.
Both the fact that it's there and the fact that it hadn't slipped to the ground.

she is a conformist puppet, for whatever the hell that means

>First episode has a narration that gives an introduction to the show and its characters, but everyone in the show can also hear it and is sick of it
>end of episode resolves with saying the narrator will stop but still be present as the background music instead

That was absolutely amazing. Also, I love these character designs.

Why is this so familiar looking?

>they´re totally naked!
Any screenshots?

A futa? What about the bitch's breasts? Do they have a single boob or the guy grows the other one?

I like this hope more happens with this show.

I think I know what it means, but I feel like what I think it is is stupid.

Does she want to fuck her brother?

Nah, they're both looking at something offscreen.

I really hope this gets popular just so we can get lewds of the puppet mom.

half of this show is fetish fuel

wonder if the tumblr inspired creators even realize it

>wonder if the tumblr inspired creators even realize it
user, the two MC fuse into a two headed half-male, half-female thing. This screams fetish-powered production, as if deviantart got the funding for its own show.