podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Lapiven is comfy

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without

I'd rather be,
Free-ee-ee, free-ee-ee, free
I'd rather be,
From here

Man /sug/ sucks nowadays. We barly got any good material that would be simulator worthy.
Remember the times when we had one 1000+ thread after another? THose times are gone for good.
Feels bad, gem.

lol retard

Daily reminder that Jasper is a furry

>remember when reddit used to come and shit up the place and spam the place to shit?

They still fucking do.

>simulator-worthy
fuck off cancer

all that does is encourage tryhard shitposting

What are you looking forward to the most from this hiatus /sug/?

She's safer now

Sorry, but this Most of those were either from other generals when they existed, reddit, or Sup Forums.

Quiet and tameness is better then that chaotic mess, I don't know how anyone could discuss shit in that spam of WE.

>Lesbians take over
>run at first sign of trouble
typical

Did the SU fb page really post this knowing not even a quarter of this shit happens?

this show is shit
>smoky quartz
ugh
kill this show already

Should I get back into the show, /sug/? I used to be a big fan but after the last bomb I've really lost interest. I wanna like the show, I really do, so help me out.

..Oh yeah, she did just kinda go back to where she started.

reddit leaving and the mods shutting down the Sup Forums threads

It's a bingo card for the rest of the season duh.

Hope they will die of cancer

By the end of Lars of the Stars we'll have at least two bingos. Possibly, also, a bongo.

>404

Binge watch if you do senpai, but if you know about the outside inner workings it may be too late.

quit posting this every fucking second.

I swear these bombs are getting worse.

>shit appearing in promotional material not actually being in the product or series

It's the nature of advertising.

Lol we both know the juicest things in the bingo ain't happening til maybe 6-7 seasons from now

Gems should nap in class

mfw I watch Sadie Killer

>Literally back to square one
>We will continue to have episodes of learning the same lessons over and over again

How so?

What is the episode you hated least from this bomb Sup Forums ?

>A chaotic mess is not part of Sup Forums
Sup Forumsmblr is real

Have the hatefaggots finally chilled out?
/sug/ has been so shit since it's been back to co

Lapis leaving.
I feel this is a majority opinion too.

Pretty much.

You new around here huh?

Which ones?

None I thought they were all fun.
Weakest episode was dewey wins though.

That is the fucking point of the show. Emotional problems like PTSD or being a deprogrammed autist from a cult does not heal or go away after a single episode pep talk but they have to work them our over time.

Back To The Kindergarten. It btfo Zuke and started Peridot's recovery from the memebarn and Shitpis.

Why are they shilling Smokey Quartz so fucking much? She appears the most out of every fusion (inb4 its actually Garnet xdd), gets the most fight scenes, the most speaking lines and even had an entire episode dedicated to her. Fuck.

> witch ones
All of them?

those were only feasible with livewatches. the leaks of 2016 killed a lot of hype for that. Summer of Steven, even with the leaks, is probably the last we'll ever get for decent livewatch threads.

Because he’s fat, brown and ugly. That’s diversity.

You reek of a newfag.
Sup Forums has been the closest thing to organized chaos since it's inception.

Why is Peridot able to talk back to Lapis in literally every episode before this bomb, but for reason suddenly afraid to say anything to her this bomb?

As you can see no.

Because Amy and Steven are bros.

Pray for the victims of Lapis Lazuli.

>a sadie episode is boring and lame

Wow, shocker

You guys remember the "go eat a towel" and the vidios he made on us from a year or so ago?

Writers just bullshit the plot all the time, there's no reason for anything to make sense.

Stevonnies shown up more.
Not complaining though I like her way more than SQ

Aren't you the Conniefag who could't deal with your waifu being treated like she deserves?

You keep bringing this up every thread now despite the nigger being dead for years now.

Kevin Party. Every minute of that was golden.

>a bloo bloo bloo
>blue aboosed us

>peridot
>a victim
She acted like a pussy on her own accord.

Why did she even stay when she knew Earth was marked for death by the Diamonds?

quit fucking mentioning that faggot.

When you ask which one did one type of hate fag get slightly better?

We are on season five and I feel like this show has been spinning its wheels for a while now. I don't feel like anything they build up to is worth it. Its constantly throwing punches. Like how we spent all those episodes focused on the Cluster for just a simple resolution. Or how cool elements to the show are shelved for long periods at a time, like Bismuth. Nothing has any weight behind it, we don't have a real villain to fight or see them work against and whatever lessons any character learn seem to be forgotten in only a few episodes. This show wants to have it be a slice of life drama and a plot intensive arc show at the same time.

Is Peridot really a victim, tho? The problem came from Peridot not being completely honest with her feelings rather then Lapis actually doing anything to her.

First of all I didn't really hate an episode during this bomb. I guess I found Dewey Wins the most dull of all and Gemcation too.

The one I liked the most was Back to the Kindergarten.

Apparently she did not, given how little Peridot seems to tell her about these things

You know anyone similar to him

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

>tv shows have to 100% be realistic and accurate to reality

Sure, but at this point, I roll my eyes whenever Amethyst starts crying over how she wasn't made right because we had that episode 100 fucking times at this point. That doesn't make for an entertaining character arc to watch. If they made the new Samurai Jack, Jack would have his PTSD triggered all the time in all 10 episodes.

Cause they weren't actually giving a fuck about it until now, they were just going to let the Cluster do it's thing. If you think that the Diamonds are retarded blame the writers.

No, besides a guy who did like 3 or so /trash/sug simulators, but he was niche and ded as well.

because Lapis was imposing a decision that Peridot was uncomfortable with making

That's the vibe I usually get, tbf. "Raising the Barn" was Zuke's fuck-you goodbye.

>we don't have a real villain
Um, there are not villains in this series sweetie

Perifags are intentionally misreading the episode to spam memes.

*lapis turned us into pathetic cucks who grovel at her feet

When and how does everyone think we'll get the following unrevealed content?

>Lars of the Stars
>Escapism
>Reunited two-ep special
>Change Your Mind four-ep special

For me it's:

>Lars of the Stars
The very next upcoming episode, if Steven willingly leaves Lars alone for more than a few weeks after getting Lion back I'll be disappointed
>Escapism
This is tough now that Lapis already left without singing it. I still think she sings it, maybe in a near episode from her space-barn. The only question is how this could be shown and still maintain the Steven perspective of the show
>Reunited two-ep special
Will air officially on CN as "Dewey Wins" + "Gemcation"
>Change Your Mind four-ep special
Still probably about getting Lapis back, but I don't think we got any episodes from it in this bomb. If they spin it as being about changing Connie's mind then maybe this bomb was simply Reunited + Change Your Mind, but I don't see how the last four episodes could form a special that way

Other opinions/theories?

Nope

>btfo Zuke
How? What did Zuke do anyways?

I love Lapis, but as she stand currently she has to go. Every episode she's in turns into an angst fest and none of the writers seem remotely interested in changing that. At least we can have Peridot doing some cool stuff for a bit, hopefully.

>Lapis leaves, Peridot is revived

They were already cucks, all yellow gems are pathetic cucks.

Peridot's not an infant, she can speak up for herself if she doesn't want something.

ahhh

"This PTSD shit is getting old Lapis, get out of my barn!!! REEEEE"

OK, change villain with antagonist.

I somehow liked the Kindergarten and the music band episode because they were causing progress and I liked the content.
Really hated the first and second episode though, Lapis leaving was good because the barn mates were shit to begin with but their reactions to Steven's story felt forced and too random and quick because the plot dictates it. I am not really complaining though since I love the outcome. That is, I won't complain as long as we will get new episodes soon. If this is another half year long hiatus than all the human stuff was pretty useless and I rather have plot in that case.

This wouldn't bother me so much if Smokey wasn't such an insufferably smug cunt.

lapiven is sexy

That's because Smokey is made from one of the worst members of the cast.
I'll let you choose which one.

Someone requested it so here is Steven wiping his ass with a towel in gif form.

Go eat this towel.

Jasper?

Connie fags always dealt with hate posting same with lapis fags.
they are probably the toughest posters when dealing with their waifu.
Pearl fags being a close 2nd

>We got rid of Lapis and got Peridot in the temple in the same episode
Bravo

I was able to get a bingo.

>Kevin is mean
>Someone gets a new look (Connie)
>FREE SPACE
>Lapis is sad (Looks sadly at her friends before ditching)
>New song (Sadie's zombie song)

There's also some extra ones, like Onion acting oniony, someone cries (another FREE SPACE), and someone moves away (Lapis).

Yes, but you can't post that here

>Steven can shape shift his anus to fart out a poo of any size.

Why are you guys so happy about Lapis leaving the group? Not so much because of how bold of a story direction it is, but rather glad to see her not get involved with anything anymore. Whats this about Barnmates and all the Barn stuff being horrible?

>Prevented Lars' parents and girlfriend from seeing him because of awkward feelings
DELETE CONNIE

She sucks.

leave Sup Forumstard

NO! LAPIVEN IS CUTE!! NO SEX!!