If this came out today, the Sup Forums immigrants would complain endlessly about it being feminist SJW propaganda

If this came out today, the Sup Forums immigrants would complain endlessly about it being feminist SJW propaganda

Example?

Why is Mandy so strong why is Dracula black why is Grim Reaper Jamaican why do they show Irwin hitting on Mandy why why why wahh wahh wahh

Mandy being a complete bitch who never loses is legit the worst part of the show.

>all the white male characters are morons
>all the female characters are evil

They wouldn't know whether to hate it or love it.

Black Dracula was literally the best race-swap to ever happen

Agreed. Even Hellsing was a fun raceswap.

It's clearly satirical. You'd have to be a bumbling moron to actually believe Mandy was intended to be a role model.

I think it was a reference to "Blackula", an old blacksploitation movie.

It's just blacula

yes baby, I'm sure that's what would happen

how else would you keep Death under your thumb

he wasn't necessarily a race swap, he was a joke on the movie Blacula. It was a blackplotation film from the 1970's, which is why he acts the way he does.

>yes baby
Thanks for the agreement, little sugar mama. Here's another cartoon that would trigger them if aired today

They should have started the Universal "Dark Universe" with Blacula.

He's also meant to be a tribute to the late great Redd Foxx

hi hi hi

buenos diaz mandy

GREAT, the SJWS took the GREAT GRIM REAPER and turned im into a NU-MALE BETA

>All women are shown to be evil cunts
>Dracula is black sterotype
>Beta male sympathy.
I don't know. It seems like something SJWs would despise. Pic very much related.

This thread belong to Dracula now. Who wants the early bird special?

Mandy isn't portrayed as evil. The narrative takes her side and she doesn't get any comeuppance, therefore she's just a badass.

>being this obsessed with an imaginary boogieman scenario that only exists in your brain

Just sad.

>Mandy isn't portrayed as evil.
Did we watch the same show? Mandy was always trying to take over the world and prove she was superior to people. She was even successful a few times, hell, I'm pretty sure there's an episode where they straight up said she was a cannibal. She just wasn't as much of an mean to Billy as she was to everyone else.

>being triggered this easy
the right can't meme

according to the narrative, she WAS superior.

Well, if we're speaking naratively technically Billy was the superior since he was the one who'd end up inadvertently foiling her schemes and he'd always be the one that ends up unscathed in the end.

There's only three real monsters, kid: Dracula, Blacula and Son of Kong.

Nobody.

It's almost like Sup Forumstards are full of shit, or something.

Could you explain to me what it's like for someone to live in your head rent free?
>but but but le trigger and
Fuck off no one cares about them.
Also Johnny Bravo has aged incredibly well. Gonna do a rewatch.

Mandy being a bit more season 1 Mandy would've been nice, yeah.

Cow & Chicken was pretty progressive to have lesbian characters.

Oggie Boogie's Revenge Mandy is best Mandy.

You mean... Bleedman's Mandy?

Anti-Sup Forums is a lot more loud and annoying than Sup Forums.

At least Sup Forums can meme.

>no sign of Sup Forums in this thread
>b-b-b-but Sup Forums would totally be so mad guys

why did you try so hard

We've been having an influx of these people since the Neogaf shit a few weeks back. Hopefully they'll find a site they can immigrate to soon.

i hope so, them showing up just to start a fight is retarded.

Blackula is literally blacksploitation

>"I'm shutting down this disco and turning it into a hockey rink!"
>"You mean a HONKEY rink!"
One of the only good later Simpsons gags

why would they openly admit to it?

>"yeah I would totally bitch about this cartoon and use buzzwords to critize it's fans like I do with R&M"

like, huh? maybe you're not trying hard enough and you're coming in here with a pre conceived narrative.

found Sup Forums btw. so don't act like they don't bleed into this board. just go into any black panther thread either for guaranteed "WE WUZ KANGZ" posts.

underrated

WE

>Getting this triggered by a shitpost
>A shitpost about a gay man sucking off a black guy.
So let me get this straight. You somehow managed not only to out yourself as a newfag Neogaftard, but also a racist homophobe at the same time?

There was a TV movie made in 2011 you faggot.

>using polshit memes

That was nearly seven years ago. A whole cartoon watching generation.

Literally nothing in my post indicated I'm 'triggered'. All I did was simply go, "hey, look! these guys just happen to post the same exact cookie cutter memes/buzzwords Sup Forumstards use all the time! weird! must be a coincidence."

if that means I'm triggered, then well, I guess ya learn something new everyday.

>One of the main characters is a retard and constantly screws everyone over or gets shat on
>The other is a sociopathic little girl
>Jamaican grim reaper taken as slave
>One of the side characters is a comically white black boy voiced by a white woman
>show has constant sexy waifus
>incredibly violent and disturbing
>Stereotypical black exploitation Dracula
I don't know user. I think you have it the other way around

>Mandy being a bit more season 1 Mandy would've been nice, yeah.
agreed, same with Billy

admittedly a lot of episodes would have been less funny if they had their more complex season 1 personalities than the more one dimensional ones they had by that point

then let us cherish that it aired years ago instead of digging it out of the grave for stupid "what if" scenarios