New Loud House episodes tonight. Are you hyped?

New Loud House episodes tonight. Are you hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

endifi.tumblr.com
itsalmo.st/#timetogetloud
dailymotion.com/video/x68u15o
mega.nz/#!O5wQlbTD!2KP0jaYrmi6rURAwIeMBcPlf3cv_dTzZJ_eaUnG9w7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

I'll catch it tomorrow

COCKROACH LUANNNNNN

really? cool

Have you told your dad that you love him lately, Sup Forums?

I'll be at work.

What's the difference?

She's a cockroach now

Boom big reveal

My kids are hypes as we speak, they love loud house have them all Saved in the DVR.

I'll call him tomorrow I promise!

The older i get the more meaningful linkin park's lyrics are

I hope that guy who ripped the last episode bomb in 1080p is still here.

Don't count on it, he's likely dead.

>episodes
As in more than one? Is the retarded bomb scheduling finally over?

Legends/Mall of Duty (Today)
>Dad and Lincoln get on Legends of the Hidden Temple and cannot wait to for a whole day of father and son bonding
>Lincoln wants to go to the mall but has to watch his younger sisters, so he decides to take them to the mall.

The Crying Dame/Anti-Social (Friday: 11/24)
>The children give Lily an old singing toy from the attic to help her stop crying, but it quickly drives them crazy.
>The kids try to convince Dad of the wonders of modern technology after he declares war on their electronic devices.

Snow Way Out/Snow Way Down (Friday: 12/01)
>Lana convinces the children to go to the Burpin' Burger to meet her racecar driving hero, despite the heavy snowfall.
>When Lincoln goes on vacation with Clyde, he realizes how overprotective Clyde's parents are.

I'm ready.

>tfw drawing for a cartoon general gave my life meaning and purpose

Draw me a Leni

What will happen when the general dies?

I don't know, but I'll keep living.

If you can give me a description of yourself, I can draw you with Leni.

Literally me

Fuck nut.

streams where and when?

Minyaskis?

You're going to have to lurk the /trash/ thread for the stream close to 7pm and get in while slots are open.

endifi.tumblr.com

Hyped to see more big Leni tits? You bet.

Ba-bamp.

who made this and is there more please

>1 hour and 30-something mins.

>Shadman.gif

itsalmo.st/#timetogetloud

3 minutes.

man, feels weird Legends of the Hidden temple is getting love 20 years after it was popular

Hey Sup Forums do you communicate with your dad well?

Not really, I don't like to keep in contact with my folks in general all that much. Pretty shitty of me, but I accept that I like being alone a lot.

>tfw you will never get cavity searched with your dad by airport security

Tyvm

Rate the episodes Sup Forums

Fuck I just got home and didn't even know we had an episode

here you go
dailymotion.com/video/x68u15o
didn't bother to cut the middle break

no, because he's dead. and I never really knew him that well, anyway

mega.nz/#!O5wQlbTD!2KP0jaYrmi6rURAwIeMBcPlf3cv_dTzZJ_eaUnG9w7s

Thanks famdong.

All hail MEGA user.

Both above average episodes. Not great though.

Awesome.
Legends was pretty good except for when they got snippy with each other. Really I think I would have preferred it if instead of going with the competitive team vs fun team thing they had just written it as an episode of Legends with Lynn and Lincoln as contestants with a little bit of extra commentary/exposition thrown in.
Mall of Duty was pretty straightforward. My favorite part of the whole thing was when Rita calls out to the girls to get ready only to find out they're waiting on her.

I've noticed newer Nickelodeon cartoons featuring old Nick game shows. First it was the Sanjay and Craig episode where Sanjay's family and those punk kids compete on Double Dare, and now this.

What do you do when you fall in love with a cartoon girl?

Draw her and feel mortified that you can't capture her true essence

I used to watch LOTHT all the time, but only because I hoped the girl's shoes would fall off during the opening elimination match.

I got lucky sometimes but usually was disappointed.

Posting best loud

There's another gif of her?

I used to watch LotHT religiously as a kid, and I can honestly say that I never saw anybody win the fucking thing. Was it even possible? They probably had the same Casio keyboard and Schwinn mountain bike saved for a winner the entire run of the show without ever giving it away.

The most innocent

last one

thanks user

severe lack in the last couple of episodes

>tfw you will never have perfect dummy blonde sweetheart wife that will give you perfect aryan children and dutifully raise them with a loving and unwavering heart

Reminder that Leni likes them THICC.

qt in line tho

She'll come back user... right?

Yeah.
Episode focused on her soon? Possibly not.

They seriously need to stop making Lana so adorable.

No. They need to make them all more adorable

I don't think my heart could take it.

Push your heart to the limit. My heart is tugged a lot by this show. Growing up with two sisters certainly helps

No, he died when I was 1 month old.

Call me cynical, but all this bringing back/referencing their old shows thing Nickelodeon is on just makes me think of a washed up jock trying to relive his high school glory days.

>Call me cynical,
the correct term is "completed retarded faggot" and you deserve it, you dumb, pretentious yet uneducated sack of shit.

is this what happens when a god becomes a fan of something?

Yeah but it won't be the same anymore without the boss man inserting his perversions into every episode.

You sound a bit upset

As opposed to an incomplete retarded faggot?

So, I've basically watched the entire series in 3 sittings, and only have maybe 8 episodes left. And I have an important question for this general:
How do I come to terms that I want to sleep with and marry fictional children ranging from 10 to 16 that are all related, and doing multiple at the same time would be even better?

We just had one focused on her though.

Even Lincoln?

Having Lynn and Luann on that list tells me you have shit taste

>Luann

WHERE IS THE RITA ART?!

this.

What are you doing here?

On the booru. You just have to wade through shitty ideas and memes.

Soooo, are the ramifications of the Post-Savino era becoming obvious yet?

We're not gonna know until far into season 3.

I like to think getting sets of new episodes on a semi-weekly basis is a result of post-Savino ramifications. I happen to like it.

I said girls faggot.

I didnt mean ALL of them, just several in that age range. Luna and luna are the fucking worst. But lucy, lynn, and leni a cute

>lynn
Well I mean if dads are your type then sure.

Lynn's tight taunt muscular body is just too appealing id love to have a 14 year old dominate me :3

>Luna and luna are the fucking worst